The Confession

Hope,love,disappointment.
The next day GD,Taeyang and Immy drove to the hospital, the car was silent beside the sound of GD updating his Me2Day and Immy chatting on facebook, the silence was annoying Immy so she spoke "JiYong Oppa, when are you going to tell Ki Syung how you feel, she only has 5 days left you know!" GD was absolutely shocked by what had come out of Immy's mouth, he swallowed down the lump in his throat "what do you mean feelings! I dont like her like that she's just a friend" GD Answered back but he was a horrible liar he started to sweat and his voice was shaky, "OH COME ON!! JIYONG-AH!!, its so obvious and besides YoungBae oppa told me," GD gave Taeyang the death stare and he just shrugged his shoulders like a child would. GD sighed, " i dont feel that way about her ok!! This conversation Is over Immy!!"  Immy sat back into her seat and Taeyang parked at the hospital, they all got out of the car together and walked through the front doors, into the elevator, down the hall and into Ki Syung's room. Immy walked into the room first and gave her best friend a hug then taeyang gave her a hug and GD sat at the end of her bed "YoungBae Oppa and I are going out will be back later, it will give you and JiYong Oppa some time to 'talk'" she winked at GD and they waved goodbye and left. GD moved closer to Ki Syung but she didnt notice " what did she mean by 'talk' " Ki Syung asked GD with a confused look on her face, GD sighed and took a deep breath "Listen Ki Syung, i have something i need to confess but im not sure how to say it" Ki Syung blushed "its ok just tell me when your ready to tell me" GD thought of ways to tell her but none of them were good enough, then suddenly without realizing he leaned in and started kissing her passionately and she kissed back. They kissed for a while until GD finally built up the strength to pull away "Ki Syung, I love you i have ever since i first saw your face and i dont want to wait anymore, i want you all to myself, please be my girl friend!"  Ki Syung's mouth dropped and she became the colour of a strawberry, not just from what he had said but from the amazing kiss as well! " JiYong Oppa i Love you too, i wanted you since i was 12 of course ill be your girlfriend!!" she hugged him tightly  and they started to kiss again.