Two Down, One To Go.

Hope,love,disappointment.
"its Dara, again!" GD said angrily he opened the door and ran to his room to grab his phone "what does it say?" Taeyang asked GD sighed as he dialled a number into his phone "it says to ring SeungHyun". Top answered the phone "oh, Hyung i was just about to call you" he said in an upset tone again, GD's face went red "dont you dare tell me what i think your gonna tell me!!" GD yelled through the phone with tears forming in his eyes, Taeyang walked out to the balcony, GD could hear him screaming from inside "Hyung im sorry, but someone gassed me and when i woke up there was blood stains on the floor again and a note that said "your next, love dara" i dont even know how she got in the house, Mi-An-Hae Ji Yong, Mi-an-hae, mi-an-hae!" GD was crying "its not your fault Hyung, saranghae, dont let your guard down, and get some ing security!" GD hung up, he punched the mirror on the wall and it shattered and fell to the floor "someone should probably fix that" he said with almost no emotion, he walked outside to the balcony, it was raining again, he screamed with Taeyang and hugged him, "she's taken Daesung as well, I tell you if i get the chance I'm gonna kill that Girl!" GD said angrily Taeyang sighed with tears in his eyes "Hyung Mi-a..." GD cut him off "good night YoungBae!" he walked back inside, into his room and slammed the door shut, he laid on his bed and starred at the roof "Great!! Another night with out sleep!". The next day GD got out of bed, he was more tired than he had ever been in his whole life, he went and had a shower and grabbed one of the bags of clothes that Ki Syung had got for him and put on: A purple singlet, Black skinny jeans with a silver chain, a black jacket and A bright orange pair of Reebok High Tops. He didnt feel in the mood for a complicated outfit, he walked into the kitchen "want some breakfast hyung?" Taeyang asked "No, Im not hungry!" GD answered coldly, he grabbed he keys for the car and opened to the door "come on lets go!" he said to Taeyang and walked out the door, Taeyang grabbed his sunglasses and followed GD out the door. Gd got in the drivers seat and Taeyang stood at the door "ummm hyung, i think it would be better if i drive" GD sighed and got out of the car and went around to the passenger seat, the drove to Immy's house and picked her up, when she got in the car she hugged both of them from behind "I'm so sorry about Daesung Oppas, i hope your ok" GD half smiled "thanks Midget, but were fine" Immy frowned " im just gonna ignore that comment, Ji Yong you dont look ok, have you been sleeping?" GD half smiled again "no I havent, its kinda hard to sleep knowing that someone is killing all the important people in your life". The rest of the car ride was silent, they got to the hospital and Ji Yong got out of the car and ran in side ahead of everyone else, When they got to Ki Syung's room GD's face automatically lit up, she was the only person that gave him strength to continue on, even though Taeyang tried consistently, he couldnt do it the way Ki Syung did, just seeing Ki Syung's face made GD forget about all his problems, he ran into her arms and snuggled her, she kissed him repeatedly "Mi-an-hae, baby are you ok?" she said sweetly, he smiled "I am now".