"I dont Like Hitting Women"

Hope,love,disappointment.
When they got to the parking lot of the hotel they saw Sandara leaning against their car, GD and Taeyang ran up to her and grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall, she smiled evilly "good morning boys how are you today?" she said with a chuckle Taeyang pushed her harder up against the wall and GD slapped her "HOW DARE YOU KILL SEUNGRI!! YOU HEARTLESS !!" GD screamed at her she laughed again "thats what you get for avoiding me Oppa, people get hurt when you mess with me" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and he slapped her again "Dara you know a hate hitting women, im totally against it, but your a and you need to be taught how the world works, when you cheat on someone, you dont get the roght to continue calling them your Oppa and you dont touch men who are engaged you should know better" he flashed his ring in her face, she looked at him with disgust then smiled "oh but i love it when you hit me oppa, ring or no ring, your mine, yes i did cheat on you but i can call you whatever i want. Im ty and proud" GD slapped her one more time and Taeyang let go of his hold on her and let her fall to the floor "well im sorry Sandara but i like classy women, you've been replaced dara, deal with it!" GD said coldly and the got in the car and left the parking lot, GD frowned and Taeyang looked at him with concern "gwen-chahn-ah-yo?" GD sighed "I hate hitting women" Taeyang laughed "Hyung, dont feel bad she's not a woman she's a , they arent classified as people" GD laughed "i guess your right". ~~HALF AN HOUR LATER~~ They got to Immy's House and she got in the car Taeyang smiled and Gave her a kiss "You look gorgeous today baby" Immy blushed " kamsahamnida YoungBae Oppa, so do you" she was wearing pink skinny jeans, a light blue strapless top and black stilettos, her beautiful,black, long hair was straightened as always, Taeyang absolutely adored her, he had always wanted a girl like her, sweet but feisty, serious but funny, beautiful and perfect. He stared at her for a few seconds when she got in the car just admiring her. She cleared then said in the most innocent and sweet voice she could manage "I'm sorry that SeungRi was killed, i have no idea what its like to loose a friend so close to you, and i know I've never met him, but im here for you guys and I'll help you through it if i need to" Taeyang and GD half smiled "thank you Immy, we appreciate your concern, but we'll be ok we just need a little time" they both said together. They got to the hospital and Taeyang got out first, he waited for Immy to go get out of the car then he held her hand and was about to walk to the main doors of the Hospital when he realized GD wasnt out of the car yet, GD was starring at a picture of V.I. giving him a piggy back with a caption that said 'G-RI FOREVER' a tear slowly rolled down his cheek, Taeyang opened his door and put his hand on GD's shoulder "come on Hyung, your fiancé is waiting for you inside" GD looked up and Taeyang and sighed, he pressed the lock button on his phone "right. Im coming" he got out of the car and walked to the main entrance of the hospital.