A Day Out with Immy.

Hope,love,disappointment.
Ki Syung got to Immy's house at 10am, she knocked at the door and Immy answered "Annyeong Unni!!" Ki Syung said happily as she walked into Immy's house "Annyeong Ki' " they both went and sat on the couch "so where are we going today Immy?" Ki Syung asked with a smile "its a surprise" Immy said in a cheeky voice, they walked outside and got in the car, Immy put a blindfold on Ki Syung "can you see anything?" Immy asked "yeah....the colour black!!" Ki Syung said sarcastically and giggled "so did YoungBae Oppa tell you that SeungHyun was killed last night?" Ki' asked, Immy sighed "yeah he did, poor Ji Yong Oppa, apparently he's not taking it very well" Ki Syung sighed "i hope he's ok".~~AN HOUR LATER!!~~ The car was parked and Immy helped Ki Syung out of the car and led her to a room and took her blindfold off "surprise!!" Immy said excitedly, Ki Syung looked around shocked, it was the place Immy had shown Taeyang earlier in the week, "BWOH!! Unni did you take all these pictures?" Ki Syung asked as she looked around the room, Immy smiled "Yep!!" Ki Syung was astonished "Immy these are really good, how long have you been doing this for?" Immy smiled "years!" Ki Syung turned to face Immy "how come you've never brought me here before" Immy looked down and sighed "i always wanted to I just never had enough time to, Mi-an-hae" Ki Syung hugged Immy tightly "its ok, saranghae Unni, you are the best friend a girl could ever have!!" Immy smiled and hugged her back "saranghae!" they let go of each other and walked around the room slowly looking at each picture, "Ki', if the surgery tomorrow isnt successful, which i doubt,but still, i want you to know that your so important to me and that no one could replace you and i would never dare to forget you." Immy said with a tear rolling down her cheek, Ki Syung smiled and sighed "Kamsahamnida bestie, but i promise, I'll be ok" Immy smiled.~~AN HOUR LATER~~ Ki Syung's stomach grummbled "beh-go-pah-yo!!" Immy giggled "me too! Wanna go get some sushi?"  Ki Syung Smiled and nodded, the walked out of the building and drove to the closest sushi bar.