Bad News

Hope,love,disappointment.
Ki Syung ran to immy and gave her a hug and showed her the ring, Immy's mouth dropped and she went over to GD and punched his arm playfully "Congrats Ji Yong-Ah, but im warning you if you even think about hurting her i'll rip you into millions of pieces, got it!"  GD laughed "Thanks, but you dont have to worry i would risk my life for her, i'd never want to hurt her, but you wouldnt stand a chance against me short-" GD teased "hey! I may be short but im not much shorter then you, and i could still beat the out of you!" Immy threatened him "Short " "wimp" "SHORT !" "WIMP!!" they bickered  nonstop until Taeyang decided to shut them up "Oii you to stop acting like children!"  "sorry YoungBae-Ah" they both apologized, the nurse walked into the room "sorry to interrupt but you all need to leave, Ki Syung needs to get some rest" she said coldly, Taeyang and Immy both gave Ki Syung a hug and a kiss on the cheek, GD gave her a big hug and kissed her passionately "saranghae, goodnight Gorgeous" he said as he pulled away from her lips and left the room "goodbye" she said quietly, as soon as they had left the room Ki Syung started jumping up and down on her hospital bed screaming "WOOHOO IM GETTING MARRIED TO KWON JI YONG!!IM GETTING MARRIED TO KWON JI YONG!!" the nurse popped her head in the door and said angrily "Ki Syung go to bed!" Ki Syung Stopped Jumping on the bed and went to sleep. After GD and Taeyang had taken Immy home they drove back to the hotel, GD couldnt stop smiling, when they got back to the hotel they both collapsed on the couch, GD's phone starting ringing he looked to see who was calling "who's calling" Taeyang asked "its Tabi" GD said as he answered the phone " YeboSeyo Tabi" It sounded as if TOP was crying "Ji Yong im so sorry" GD was confused "why are you sorry? Whats going on?" GD could hear TOP breathing heavily on the phone "SeungRi is gone, dude i was only in the bathroom for a second when i came out he was gone, there was a trail of blood on the floor and a note from Dara that said "I killed SeungRi, Daesung is next make sure to pass the message on to Ji Yong oppa, love, Dara"  GD felt his heart skip a beat he started to cry, he wanted to scream, he wanted  to kill dara so bad. "its not your fault TOP just dont let Dae' out of your sight and make sure the door is always bolt locked, oh and call the police" he hung up, GD threw the phone across the room and pulled on his hair and started to cry more " Hyung!! whats wrong?" Taeyang asked putting his hand on. GD's shoulder "Dara killed SeungRi, she said Daesung is next" Tears came running down Taeyang's face faster then rain in the middle of a storm, GD hugged Taeyang  and the both cried together at the loss of their dear friend,  GD walked out onto the balcony, it was raining again "SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as loud as he could  Taeyang came outside and put his hand on GD's shoulder, they were both still crying "Hyung come on you have to come inside you'll get sick" Taeyang said between sobs, GD walked back inside and hugged Taeyang one more time and went into his room and shut the door, he cried into his pillow for hours, he couldnt sleep all he could think about was SeungRi, he felt so bad,he felt as if it was all his fault, he sent Ki Syung a texted and told her what happened and she promised to give him a hug when she saw him tomorrow *another night without sleep* he thought to himself as he stared up at the roof of his bedroom.