"Dude She's Back!"

Hope,love,disappointment.
GD walked out of the hospital and got in the car and started to  drive back to the hotel. He the radio and his song 'Butterfly' was playing, he was almost at the hotel when he got a text from Ki Syung * huh? I thought she was asleep* GD thought to himself then he opened up the message and it said To:JiYong Oppa, haha you thought i was asleep, i knew i would be able to trick you easily, thanks for the good night kiss ;) From:Ki Syung. GD's mouth dropped "SHE WAS AWAKE!!" he looked up at the road and almost drove into a tree "woah that was close!" GD got to the hotel and parked his car, he turned off the engine and sat there, "How do i reply to that message, i dont want to keep her waiting" then he got an idea, he started to type a message To:Ki Syung-Ah, haha your smart, your welcome cant wait to see you tomorrow, goodnight! From: JiYong. He sent the text and got out of the car and got in the elevator. When he got to his floor he started walking to his room when he saw a girl with brown hair standing outside his door *whos that, wait....no way it cant be... It is OMG ok maybe she wont notice me* he thought to himself and started walking faster "JiYong Oppa!!" the girl called he sighed and turned around "what do you want Sandara and how did you know i was here" he growled, she giggled and replied " i came to see you darling, and if you must know i got Victory to tell me, well after some threats of course" she giggled again  "Damn it V.I.!! Learn how to keep your mouth shut" GD mumbled to himself  then continued "Dara i dont want you here LEAVE. Im not your oppa anymore" Sandara  half smiled cheekily then pretended to pout "oh but oppa i love you but i guess if you want me to go i will, but ill be back later" she smiled evilly  and leaned in a kissed GD's neck then walked away, GD shivered then opened the door to his room and walked into the TV room where Taeyang was sitting on the couch "Dude shes back!!" he said in a panicked voice " OH MY GOD" taeyangs mouth dropped.