Kisses And Other Things.....

Hope,love,disappointment.
4:PM Saturday: GD was asleep in his bed when he heard the door bell ring, he grunted and stood up "I'll get it!!" he yelled through the hotel room *It better not be Dara!!* he thought to himself, he opened the door and Ki Syung jumped into his arms he smiled and slowly fell on the seat tha was luckily near the door "Annyeong Oppa, I missed you today" Ki Syung said with a smile as she sat on GD's lap, Immy walked in and GD pointed down the hall to Taeyang's room and Immy walked into his room, GD closed the front door with his foot and wrapped his arms around Ki Syung's waist "Annyeong Butterfly, Ive missed you too" Ki Syung smiled and kissed GD hungrily, after a few seconds GD pulled away "wow, you've never kissed me like that before" Ki Syung touched his lips "ssshhhh" she said sweetly and started to kiss him again, she ran her fingers through his hair with one hand and pulled on his shirt with the other, he moaned against her lips and pulled her closer, Ki Syung pulled away and got off of GD "why'd you pull away?" he asked pouting she giggled and grabbed his hand, she pulled him off the seat and walked with him into his bedroom, she closed the door behind them and pulled him over to the bed and they sat down, she smiled at him and starred into his eyes, he blushed like crazy *i want him more than anything in the world* she thought to herself, "Oppa.." GD looked up "yes?" she giggled nervously "lets do something we might regret later on" GD was surprised and shook his head in disbelief, she starred at him seriously , he gulped down the lump in his throat "ok" he said softly, she smiled and pulled him down onto the bed.------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: dont worry guys I'm not gonna be writing what happens next Im just gonna skip an Hour forward, lets continue.~~AN HOUR LATER~~ GD laid down on the bed next to Ki Syung "WOW!" he said with a sigh, Ki' giggled "yeah"  GD turned and faced Her and ran his fingers through her now slightly damp hair "your the most beautiful person in the world" he commented and starred at her lovingly " Im no where near as gorgeous as you are!" she giggled, GD smiled and kissed her forehead, she got out of the bed and got dressed, GD did the same, they walked out of the room at the same time as Taeyang and Immy walked out of the other room, Immy pointed at them "your hair wasnt wet before Ki'..... And neither was yours Oppa!" Ki Syung Bit her bottom lip and GD chuckled, they all walked down to the parking lot where Immy's mom was patiently waiting for them, GD gave Ki Syung a passionate kiss and a hug "i wont be at the hospital in the morning because i have to load some crap into the private Jet but YoungBae will be there and I'll be there as soon as you wake up from the surgery ok! Saranghae!" he smiled "ok, Saranghae, I'll see you tomorrow" Ki Syung got in the car with Immy, GD blew her a kiss as they drove off, as soon as they were gone Taeyang punched GD on the shoulder "you dirty, dirty boy!!" he said then laughed "hey!! It was her idea!" he said with a smile, Taeyang nodded sarcastically "sure it was" they walked back up to the hotel room, GD grabbed a snack and ate it "Im gonna hit the sack, Im really tired"Taeyang chuckled "of course you are! Who wouldnt be after a work out like that!" GD punched him on the shoulder "goodnight Hyung" Taeyang laughed "Goodnight Ji Yong".