The Start Of A Friendship/Relationship

Hope,love,disappointment.
"today I'm gonna make a move!" GD said in a determined voice as they drove to the hospital the next day, "JiYong you can't love someone who only has a week left to live" taeyang said in a commforting yet strong voice then tapped GD's shoulder as an ettempt to comfort him, but he just shook it off "YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!!! THERE'S A 50% CHANCE THAT SHE WILL SURVIVE!!" G-Dragon yelled as tears almost fell from his face, when he felt them he quickly pulled his gold sleeve up to his eyes to cover them from Taeyang's site, " what ever you say buddy, but don't come running to me when you get your heart snapped in a half!" Taeyang said coldly, *i never thought taeyang would be someone to say that* GD thought to himself as he looked at the camera in his hand. They got to the hospital and GD took a deep breath and stepped outside of the car where Taeyang was waiting Impatiently for him, They walked in and the nurses at the desk waved them through as to give them permission to go to Ki Syung's room. They got on the elevator and the silence was broken bye Taeyang's voice "JiYong I'm sorry about what I said in the car.. It's just... I don't want to see you get hurt again" GD looked up from his phone "it's okay, and thanks buddy , but I'll be okay.. I promise!" GD said forgivingly and punched Taeyang playfully on the shoulder and taeyang hit him back. They got to Ki Syung's room and GD's heart started to thump when he saw Ki Syung's beautiful face, * ok JiYong don't be a wimp, be a man and show her you got swag!* GD thought to himself encouragingly, then he walked in the room happily and said to her "Annyeonghaseyo Gorgeous" he came and sat at The end of her bed, she blushed when she saw his boyish smile, "JIYONG!!!" she said excitedly , he looked down and said quietly "Oppa" she looked at him confussed as she did not understand what he said, "HUH?" he coughed and spoke up " please, call me JiYong Oppa" she looked at him surprised * maybe Immy was right, why else would he want me to call him Oppa , wow his eyes look soo gorgeous today and he has the greatest sence in fashion it's unbelievable* she thought to herself then smiled and said "ok". Taeyang went straight to Immy and got ready to ask her the question he thought would be the end of him , Immy will you be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly , Immy's mouthed dropped open and she started to scream like a little girl " oh, YoungBae Oppa of course I will!!!" she gave him a kiss and he blushed, "but there's one more thing, when we go back to YG I want you to come with me" she was shocked but she nodded in agreement and hugged him then they went to sit with Ki Syung and GD. Ki Syung noticed GD playing with a camera in his hand and she decided to ask him about it " JiYong Oppa, what is the camera for?" he smiled and said " to capture memories" Ki Syung nodded as if she understood. For hours they talked,laughed and took photos together, GD turned to Ki Syung and said "I'm so happy to have a girl as a best friend!" and he picked up his camera, held it up infront of him and Ki Syung and took a photo of him kissing her cheek and her smiling and he quickly. Whispered in her ear "wanna go down to the lake with me later?" dropped open but she quickly closed it and just nodded.