Home Made Movie.

Hope,love,disappointment.
"What movie are we watching Oppa?" Ki Syung asked with a smile on her face "uuhh we're watching a homemade movie, Youngbae and immy helped me put it together." Ki' smiled "OK!" GD put in the movie and the new song he wrote for Ki Syung started to play as well as all the videos and photo's he had taken with her, tears started to roll down Ki Syung's face, "what's wrong?" GD whispered in her ear, she smiled "is song really about me?" GD smiled of course it is" Taeyang smiled "he stayed up writing it until 1am the other day" Ki Syung started to cry more, she hugged GD tightly "saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!!" he smiled and kissed her softly "saranghae" he said while kissing her, by the time the movie was finished Ki Syung's eye were puffy and red from crying, "whats the time Oppa?" he looked at his watch "9pm" Ki Syung and Immy stood up "we have to go, Immy's mom is gonna pick us up" Taeyang and GD looked at each other then stood up "ok were coming down with you and we'll wait with you until your mom gets here" Taeyang said, GD went grabbed a shirt and put it on,they walked out the door and into the elevator "why do you have to wait with us?" Immy asked  "Sandara!" the guys said at the same time, Immy's mouth formed and 'oh' shape, they got to the parking lot and waited for Immy's mom to come. When she came Immy gave Taeyang a kiss and hugged GD, Ki Syung gave GD a kiss and Hugged Taeyang, they all said goodnight. When they got to the door of their hotel room there was a note on it, GD read it and screamed "DAMN IT!!,NOT AGAIN!!" he kicked the door, "Hyung whats wrong??" Taeyang asked slightly worried.---------------------------------------------------- A/N: sorry guys this chapter is kinda short because i've been working on my new fanfic "The Bad Boy Or The Dork?". Im only up to chapter seven but its really good, check it out. All my love xx.