The Funeral.

Hope,love,disappointment.
A few months later GD and Ki Syung's bodies were transported to up to Seoul where they would be buried, Sandara was finally caught and sent to Jail and a huge celebration and funeral was held in memory of GD and Ki Syung. Taeyang and Immy sat in the front row at the funeral holding back there tears as they tried not to cry while people were taking turns telling their stories of how these two people effected their lives "I'm gonna miss them so much", Immy said holding onto Taeyang's hand tightly "that wasnt the way he was supposed to leave this world" Taeyang said as he shook his head "at least he's with the one he loves, the one women who changed his life for the better" (but was he really with her?). It was Taeyang's turn to talk about GD, he took a deep breath and walked up onto the stage, in front of him was the casket that both GD and Ki Syung were in, so they could rest in peace together, Taeyang began "Ji Yong was an amazing musician and performer, he had all the ladies on there knees and all the men wanted to be him, but he wasnt just a famous guy that all the fan girls had crushes on, No! He was more than that, he was an amazing man who was generous,kind,sweet,loving,adorable,funny,stylish, Gorgeous and protective. He cherished all the people around him, his parents,his Noonas,his Hyungs but most of all his new lover Ki Syung who is now laying beside him, she changed his prospective on life and made him proud to be himself, she loved him with such a pure heart that it was obvious they were meant to be, he loved her more than i had ever seen him love a woman, neither of them deserved to leave us, Ji Yong will always be in my heart, not just for being my best friend, because he was more than that, he was my brother, he was a part of me, a huge part of my life, he inspired me to be the best i can be. I love you Hyung, Rest In Peace." he walked off the stage, some people clapped and others cried, it was Immy's turn to speek, she walked up onto the stage, before she got the chance to say anything she started to cry her eyes out, but she spoke anyway "Ki Syung had been my friend since year 5, and in the time we've been together she has been respectful,honest,cheerful,kind,sweet,encouraging and she was always there for me, i will never get over the experiences ive been through with her, especially this last week, she will always be my bestfriend and sister, she will never be forgotten or replaced and i truly believe that she is now in good hands, thank you Ji Yong Oppa, for loving my Unni, you were there for her when she needed you, although what you did wasnt the best way to deal with it, i hope you are now together in a better place, Rest In Peace." after she sat down they started to lower the casket into the ground, slowly Immy and Taeyang watched their best friends go under, 6 feet under. Three months later Immy and Taeyang got married and eventually had 3 children, 2 named after their lost friends, Ji Yong And Ki Syung were never forgotten and were still alive in the hearts of all the believers.------------------------------------------------A/N: dont forget to comment and subscribe, Third last chapter YAY. All my love xx.