Scary Threats And Confusing Messages

Hope,love,disappointment.
"Im so happy your Ok YoungBae, i would have been so depressed if you weren't" GD said to his best friend, Taeyang smiled "Dude you know im stronger then that" he messed GD's hair and laughed, the doctor walked over to them " Dong YoungBae, your aloud to leave the hospital but please be careful and stay far away from that woman!" the doctor warned him, they said goodbye to the girls hugging both of them, GD kissed Ki Syung passionately for a few seconds and bit her bottom lip softly as he pulled away, she smiled as he whispered into her ear "goodnight, Saranghae Butterfly" he walked out of the hospital and helped Taeyang into the car and the drove back to the hotel, when the the radio BigBang's song 'Lies' came on, GD and Taeyang sang along, GD laughed "i love that song so much, its one of my favourites" Taeyang agreed "me too". when the got to the hotel they parked the car and walked to the elevator. They got to their room and there was a note taped to the door that said: You will be mine Oppa, even if i have to destroy everyone you love, starting perhaps with seungri.  xx love dara. GD and Taeyang looked at each other and got in the room as quickly as they could, GD picked up his phone and rang SeungRi, there was no answer, so he run TOP " Hyung, is Victory with you" he asked over te phone, " ah....no he  just went out to the market" GD paused "you need to go and get him, none of the BigBang hyungs are allowed to be alone anymore ok!" TOP was confused "why?, JiYong whats going on?"  "its hard to explain, but if you ever see Sandara get away from her as fast as you can" "JiYo--" GD hung up on TOP before he had time to say anything else, Taeyang was making Ramen and GD sat down with a pen and some paper and started to write, "what are you doing JiYong-Ah?" Taeyang asked, GD looked up and smiled "Writing a love song.. For Ki Syung" he said proudly Taeyang laughed "wow a love song, you havent written one of those in a long time" GD sighed "i know, but it feels good to be able to write one again". GD stayed up until one in the morning writting the perfect song for Ki Syung, Just when he was about to go to bed for a few hours of sleep he got a text from Ki Syung : To,JiYong Oppa, good morning oppa, i dreamt about you last night, cant wait to see you ;) :From, Ki Syung. GD was confused and wasnt sure what the winky face was for but he sure was happy that she dreamt of him.