A Death Wish

Hope,love,disappointment.
Hi my name is Ki Syung, this isn't the place that I wanted to spend my 18th birthday but here I am laying in a hospital bed with a live threatening heart disease, all my Plans..canceled, my life is coming to an end and all hope is gone so let me tell you about the best and worst week of my life. "here's your food" said the nurse Ki Syung looked away rudely and said " I don't want to eat there's no point seeing how I'm going to be dead with in a week" the nurse looked at her in an angry way "you don't know that the surgery could be successful!!" " go away I don't want to talk about it anymore" Ki Syung snapped and the nurse stormed out of the room. Ki Syung cried to herself quietly and looked over at the bed side table that was covered in flowers and get well cards she pushed them onto the floor and watched the glass vases break. Suddenly her back arched with pain she let out a scream and put her hand on her chest the doctor came running into the room and injected a needle into her skin, the pain stopped. Minutes later the nurse walked back into the room "I came to talk about your death wish, have you decided what you want yet" Ki Syung looked away and thought hard about what she wanted, "G-Dragon!" "I want to spend my last week with him" the nurses mouth dropped "G-G-Dragon" she stuttered, Ki Syung nodded and smiled.