Chapter 9

The move on process

Tzuyu started to move her eyes to look from where the loud sound came .

"Chaeyoung do you kn-" tzuyu wanted to ask if she knew from where the sound came from. 

But as tzuyu looked at chaeyoung, she saw that chaeyoung was shivering of fear. Fear, anger, sadness can be seen in her eyes.

Suddenly chaeyoungs house door got opened . Both tzuyu and chaeyoung looked there. A women came out from the house . She was limping. Blood was flowing from her forehead. One of her hand was in her forehead trying to stop the blood. Another one was on her leg. The woman then collapsed because she tripped.


"Eomma!" Chaeyoung screamed and sit beside the lying woman. She held the woman's Head and keep it in her lap. She looked at the woman with concern.

"Chaeyoung honey you are back ." Chaeyoungs mom said smiling sadly .
"Eomma is this him again? TELL ME !" Chaeyoung said with anger.

" WHERE ARE YOU ? GIVE ME YOUR MONEY." A men who was a bit older than the woman came out from the house with an alcohol bottle. 

"Oh .so you are here too. Now that you are here ,give me money or I will smash this bottle in your head just like how I did with that . " Said the men.

"Why can't you leave me and mom alone? What do you want from us ? " - chaeyoung.

"Give me all of your money. Then Leave this house. " Said the men with a smirk.

"Ok fine! If that's what you want then" 
Chaeyoung then pulled out all of her money and said, " here you go. " 

Chaeyoung looked at her mother and said " Eomma let's go. We won't live here anymore." Chaeyoungs mom then slowly stood up with the help of chaeyoung.

Tzuyu who was observing everything decided to help chaeyoung.
"Chaeyoung do you have any place to live?" Said tzuyu.

Chaeyoung sighed and said , "no tzuyu , I don't. "

"How about you and auntie live in my place for a while. " - tzuyu.

"Can we? Tzuyu I really caused you a lot of trouble. " - chaeyoung.

"No it's fine. We are friends and we are supposed to help each other , right?" Said tzuyu.

"Yeah." - chaeyoung.
"Let's go to the hospital first then we will go to our house."- tzuyu.
"Well this is my second time going to the hospital today. " - chaeyoung
"Second time?" - chaeyoungs mom.
"No. Nothing eomma."- chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu hailed a cab and went to the hospital. After hospital they went to tzuyus apartment. It was a bit uncomfortable for chaeyoung and her mom to go inside tzuyus apartment. Because the place wasn't filled with good people and it was a unsafe place.
However tzuyu assured them that the people would do nothing to them. Chaeyoung and her mom was thankful to tzuyu.

It was now 3:30 in the afternoon. Tzuyu had a part time job to do. So she said goodbye to both of them and went to cafe.

"Chaeyoung I have made my mind."- chaeyoungs mom .

"Huh? What have you decided eomma?!"- chaeyoung.

"I have decided to divorce him and file a case against him." - chaeyoungs mom.

"Really eommy?! You would do that?" Asked chaeyoung with a surprising look. She was really happy that her mom now had the courage to fight against that bastard.

"Yes, we have suffered a lot. Now it's time to fight back. We are gonna file a case against him tomorrow." - chaeyoungs mom 

" I will go with you eomma." - chaeyoung said smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was now 9:30 . Tzuyu went to her apartment. Chaeyoung was still awake while her mother was sleeping.

"Tzuyu we are going to police station tomorrow."- chaeyoung.

"Why?"- tzuyu.
"We are going to file a case against that guy ." - chaeyoung.
"Ok. If you don't mind can I ask you a question?"- tzuyu.
"Go ahead".- chaeyoung
"Who was that guy?"- tzuyu
"It was my.......... step-father." - chaeyoung.
"After my father died he came to my mom's life and make her believe that he will take care of us. But after the marriage he changed and became abusive. I was small back then. My mom didn't do anything cause she didn't wanted anything to happen to me. But now she has the courage to do it and I will support her " - chaeyoung.

Tzuyu listened carefully. 
"I can help you." - tzuyu

"How?"- chaeyoung asked with a bit curiosity and frowned in her forehead.

Tzuyu smirked.

 

 

​​​​​​