Chapter 15

The move on process

 

 

"OH MY GOD?!" chaeyoung exclaimed shockingly. Jihyo now gave her a questionable look. 

"Unnie you know her?"- chaeyoung asked with a frown. 

" yes, she is my best buddy."-jihyo answered still confusingly. 

 

"Do you know who she is?"- chaeyoung asked. 

 

" she is my best friend! Wth are you trying to point out chaeyoung? " jihyo said with a bit of annoyance. 

 

Tzuyu looked at back and forth to them. She is enjoying it but confused at the same time. Weird. 

 

"She is THE IM NAYEON. She is a popular blogger.  She do YouTube videos of her day to day life. Sometimes she covers song. In 2019, she used to be the most subscribed Korean youtuber. Sh- " chaeyoung Couldn't continue cause she got stopped by jihyo.

 

"Ok ok i get it. Unnie you didn’t tell me that you are that famous. "- jihyo

 

" i used to be jihyo. But now i stopped for some reason.  "- nayeon. 

 

"I am a fan of yours miss Im. It's nice to meet u." chaeyoung said politely and bowed. 

 

"Kid, cool down. No need to be formal, call me unnie. " - nayeon said and chaeyoung nodded. 

"Btw you are reallyyyyyy cuuuuttteeeee. You are like a babyyyyyy. I want a daughter like you. Can you call me eomma?"- nayeon said excitedly. 

 

"Ah-" chaeyoung was now embarrassed. Getting compliments from your favourite star is really something.  

 

"Gosh nayeon unnie you are making her uncomfortable. Stop it."- jihyo said. 

 

" is that so? So sorry chaeyoung ah. " nayeon said. 

 

"It's ok unnie. You don’t need to apologise. " - chaeyoung. 

 

Nayeon then smiled.  She then looked at tzuyu and asked with a frown ,"why didn’t you change my dress last night? I smelled like in the morning.  " 

 

"Tsk. I didn’t cause you bothered me. It was kinda revenge. " tzuyu said coldly. 

 

"Damn you kid!"- nayeon said while giving up.

 

" ok so lets go to and buy some clothes. "- jihyo 

 

" ok!"- said the three.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Momo's pov:

 

I am now at the mall. I am here to buy some gifts for my parents. I will be going back to Japan after two days. Nothing is left here. 

 

The reason why i came here was to be with dahyun. But she left me. I don’t know why she left me. If there is someone else then i will puch that person so hard that she couldn’t recognize her face. I am becoming more angry thinking about this.

 

I Sighed knowing that dahyun would never come back to me if i do that.

It hurts a lot.

 

As i was walking,  i saw a familiar person near the perfume store.

 

Wait.......

Is that dahyunnie? 

 

I then go near to her.

"Hey" i asked her weakly. She looked surprised. She was about to reply but suddenly 

 

"Hey babe, i am done. Let's go now." said a girl who looks like squirrel. She took dahyuns hand. 

 

Then realization hit me, it was her who took dahyun away from me. I became more angry. 

 

"HEY YOU STOP THERE." i screamed. 

 

Dahyun and that girl stopped. 

They looked at me. They were frowning. 

 

"Dahyun is she the one why you rejected me?" i asked with anger. 

 

"Mo-" she was about to continue but i didn’t let her. 

 

"ANSWER ME! " i said.

Dahyun looked down. I now know the answer. 

I looked at the girl. She was glaring at me. 

 

"Yah....DON’T YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULDN’T TAKE WHAT OTHERS?  YOU ?!" i said with anger. 

 

"I didn’t pull her. She came by Her self.  You should have taken care of her properly. " she said and rolled her eyes.

 

Jealousy, anger,sadness, i was feeling all the bad things. 

They are now about to leave. But my jealousy and anger got the best of me. so , I hold that hoes hair and started to pull it hard. I also started to yell loudly. 

 

"YOU HOE HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT?! REMEMBER YOU THAT, DAHYUN IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINE." I yell.

 

She also got angry and grabbed my hair then started to pull it too.

In short we were pulling each other's hair. Both of us had tears in eyes because of the pain. 

 

People started to surround us. Some were taking video of us fighting. 

 

Then I punched that girl. As a result she also slapped me. Now we were choking each other. 

 

Then Dahyun came in the middle trying to stop us. She pulled that girl away from me. 

 

She then looked at me with anger and said, "THAT'S THE REASON WHY I LEFT YOU MOMO. YOU GET ANGRY TOO EASILY. I Don't LOVE YOU ANYMORE MOMO. SO LEAVE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE." 

 

 

Dahyun looked at the girl with soft eyes and said, "let's go home sana babe ."

 

'Wow Dahyun, just wow..........

So this is how our story ends ,huh?!'

I thought and started to cry. I don't want this pain. I also want to forget you. But I doubt if I can do that. 

 

 

"Momo?!"