Chapter 25 [our cherry blossom like love]

The move on process

Peru, a naturally breathtaking country. Roaming that place was incredible. The natural fountain and sees were amazing for all of them.

It was now night. In the hotel everyone is getting ready to go and have dinner. Everything was going fine.

But someone was really nervous tonight. Cause that someone has to say the story of her and her one and only love. She has a doubt that she would ever fell in love again.

Jihyo was her roommate, she looked at her and said, "why are you so tensed?"

"I am tensed cause tonight i have to say everything about her and me tonight. "

"Oh, do you wanna go to bar and drink so that you can say everything? "- jihyo asked.
" yes, that would be great, it will be easier for me to say."
"Ok then." jihyo said and gave her a motherly smile.

After having dinner, jihyo suggested all of them to go to bar. Everyone agreed.

"So everyone remembered the paper chits number ?  " jihyo asked.
Others nodded. "So who's first?" jihyo asked.
Momo raised her hand and said,"me"

"Ok unnie start to tell us." jihyo said.
"Ok, but can i have a drink first?" momo asked. "Sure." jihyo said.
Momo drank some glass and then started to tell the story, the story of her first and probably last, 

.................... Our cherry blossom like love...................

 

7 years ago:

 

It was April. The cherry blossom can be seen in the tree.  In japan, its a new beginning. Starting new class and new year was really hyping. Everyone was in a really cheerful mood.

 

Also the new soul that entered Japan to study. She was new here. Didn’t know the language and the city tokyo. Everything is new to her.

 

Her skin was white. Paler than normal. The girls name was kim dahyun. She is a transfer student. She would study in tokyo high school. But right now, she nedded to go to her aunts house.

 

It wasn’t far from airport. Her cousin yoongi picked her up from there.
"What's up sis? Long time no see." asked yoongi.

 

"I am great bro. How are you? " said dahyun.
"Cool as always. But you are still short." yoongi said and smirked.
"Stop teasing me! I just arrived!" dahyun said pouting.
"Whatever, get in the car. " yoongi said.

 

Dahyun got inside the car. inside the car her and yoongi were talking random things and all.

 

Dahyun and yoongi reached the house. Dahyun's aunt mrs.min welcomed her happily.

 

"Omo, dahyun you grew up a lot." mrs. Min said and smiled.
"Thanks aunt." said dahyun.
"Go freshen up, yoongi show her the room."- mrs.min.
" ok." yoongi said.

 

After having dinner dahyun is now lying on her bed. Tomorrow will be her new start. A new school, new classmate and new teacher. She is happy and nervous at the same time. Nonetheless she fell a sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Dahyun is now running towards her school. She is late. Not that much but still late. So she kept running and running.

 

After running a while she reached school. Dahyun heaved a sigh. Thank god she reached before the ceremony starts.

 

The principle came and started to give speech. Then suddenly the Auditorium room door opened with a large sound. Everyone looked there. Dahyun also looked there.

 

She saw a girl holding her knees while huffing. She couldn’t see the  girls face due to her hair.

 

Then the girl lifted her head slowly, and when she lifted her head fully and gave everyone an apologetic smile, dahyun knew that this girl is special.

 

Dahyun stared at her like she was the only girl. Blond hair with a beautiful face. Dahyun was drooling over her.

 

Dahyun wanted her. No. Dahyun needed her. She felt like if she doesn’t get the girl then her life will be incomplete. She wanted the girl to feel like a Queen. She wanted to make her feel like she is the precious thing in world. All of dahyuns thought got cut off when everyone was clapping after hearing the principles speech.

 

Dahyun got inside her class. She looked for a seat. She sat near the window. She was looking outside and thinking about the girl. Dahyun knew she got a crush or more than a crush.

 

Everyone entered the class. The homeroom teacher came and started to introduce herself in japanese. Dahyun understood half. Cause she was new to japanese.

 

"Everyone pls introduce yourselves." said the teacher.
Then dahyuns turn came, she stood up, "i am kim dahyun, i am from korea, nice to meet you all." she said with her broken japanese.

 

Then some students started to laugh at her because of her broken japanese. Dahyun felt sad.

 

"Y'ALL LOSERS STOP LAUGHING AT HER!" said a loud voice angrily. Dahyun looked at person who screamed. It was her crush. Dahyuns heart is now beating fast.
She was now glaring at them. The room felt silence.

 

"Ms. Hirai! Pls sit down! This is a classroom!" said the teacher.
Upon hearing this the girl sat down. Dahyun was happy and sad at the same time. Happy cause her crush took her side, sad cause her crush got scolded because of her.

 

At the very end it was dahyuns crush who is going to introduce herself.
"I am hirai momo, i like jokbal. As some people today pissed me off, so except from them nice to meet you all." said momo.

 

'So momo is her name.........a really beautiful name.' dahyun thought.

 

At the end of the class the teacher announced that students have to live in dorm. No one complained at all.
Dahyun is now scared. Dorm means getting a new roommate and she doesn’t know how to communicate i japanese properly.

 

Dahyun went to her aunts house and told Her about the dorm.
Her aunt nodded. She could do nothing about it. Dahyun niw has to leave the house for dorm.

 

Next day, dahyun left the house for dorm. It was weekly holiday. So she went there and started to look for her room.

 

When she found it she entered. She is now pretty nervous cause she will meet her roommate.

 

When she was done setting her room. The room door flung opened.

 

And it revealed momo. Momo was shocked but happy at the same time. She started move closer to dahyun.

 

Dahyun felt everything was slow. She was looking at her eyes. Both of them were looking at each others eyes.

 

"Hi" said momo smilingly.
"Hello." dahyun said and smiled While blushing.

 

"You are my classmate right? " momo asked but face palmed mentally.
"Yes we are. Sorry." dahyun said.
"Sorry? For what?" asked momo confusingly .

 

"Yesterday for me you got scolded by the teacher." dahyun said with her broken japanese while smiling sadly.
Momo chuckled cause she found dahyun cute. Really adorable and sweet person.

 

"No need to feel sorry. How dare they Were laughing on you. I would totally punch their faces for that.". Momo said.

 

" hey, no need to feel violent. It's fine. " dahyun said .
"Ok, if you say so." momo said with a smirk. Dahyun found it attractive. She blushed. Momo was squealing in her mind because of how cute dahyun was.

 

"So friends? " momo said and held her hands towards dahyun for a handshake. Dahyun accepted it and said, "friends."

 

'But i want to be more than friends with you.' said both of them in their minds.

 

And that's how it began. Momo and dahyun got close as days passed by. Momo was really popular in school. Because she have a really good skill in dance. Boys were all over momo to have her as their girlfriend. Momo rejected all of them. Dahyun would always get jealous. She wanted momo only for herself.

 

It's not like dahyun didn’t got famous. Of course she did. She was good in playing piano. Because of that the whole school also admired her. And those times momo would get jealous. Momos jealousy would be always high. Like ; one time a girl came to dahyun to ask for help in her math.
Dahyun helped the girl in library. The girl and dahyuns face was pretty close. Momo saw the closeness and that made her so jealous that,  when dahyun went out from there, she went near the girl and threatened her to not to get close to dahyun.

 

After that the whole school started to avoid dahyun whenever she is close to momo.

 

Momo was really scared of heights so dahyun asked her what was momos encourage. Momo said it was dahyun.
Dahyun felt really good and happy. She then told momo that whenever she is scared she can scream 'hyunnie.'
Momo smiled. Latet on momo tried it, and it actually worked. Momo was really happy to finally overcome her fear. It was all because of dahyun.

 

Momo decided to teach dahyun japanese. So every night they would study japanese together.

 

"Ugh Japanese is really hard." said dahyun.

 

"Dubu don’t loose hope. I know you can do it. " said momo cheering dahyun

 

"But i find it hard." said dahyun pouting. Momo then thought of something.

 

"Ok lets make a game. If you can answer my questions properly i will give you kiss....... On your face." momo said smirking.

 

Dahyuns breath hitched. Getting kiss from your crush is a dream you know. "O-ok." dahyun said.
"Ok here it goes." momo then started to ask her questions. Surprisingly dahyun answered the first one correctly.

 

Momo then proceed to kiss dahyun cheeks and slowly she kissed dahyuns soft skin. Dahyun is now red like Tomatoe.

 

And that's how momo asked her more questions and dahyun answered all correctly. She got a lot of kisses on her cheeks. On the last question momo gave her kiss near dahyuns lips.

 

Dahyun and momos heart was beating synchronously. Breathing was getting heavier. Eyes locked with each others. Then both of their eyes landed at each others lips.

 

Both were wondering how would it taste. Dahyun this time became bold and made the first move. She moved closer and closed the gap between her and momos lips.


As expected those lips were soft. So much soft that you can't compare it to anything.

After some second dahyun got back her senses and broke the kiss.

"I- i a-am so- " dahyun couldn’t finish her words, cause momo closed with her lips. Dahyun immediately responded back.

They are now kissing each other with love and passion. It was a new feeling to them. Butterflies in the stomach flying like crazy. Soon it turned into a make out session. Then after some  minutes they stopped.

"Dahyun-ah is this.....love?" asked momo with a flushed cheeks and half closed eyes.
"I - i don’t know but i liked it." dahyun said. Both of them were confused.
Momo also smiled shying and said,  "m-me too."

Dahyun faked a cough then said, "momoring we should sleep."
"Dahyun ah sleep with me." momo said, dahyun loved the way momo says her name.
"Huh?! Ar-are y-you sure?" dahyun asked.
"Yes." momo replied. "Ok. " dahyun said.

Both momo and dahyun are now lying in bed. Staring at the celling. Momo then looked at dahyun. Dahyun also looked at her.

It was all like a magnet, soon they started to kiss each other Again. They couldn’t get enough of each other. That's how the night went. Them making out, under the moonlight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning dahyun woke up because of her buzzing phone. She saw the caller id. It was her mom.

"Hello."- dahyun.
" dahyun pls come to korea as fast as possible. Your dad.... " mrs. Kim said and started to sob.

"Wh-what happened to dad? " dahyun asked.
"Your dad has a cancer. Ols come quickly, his condition is bad." dahyuns mom said.
"I am coming mom. " dahyun said then cut the phone. She was now shaking. She stood up from her bed and Started to pack things.

Momo woke up from the sounds of shuffling.
"What happened dahyun? " momo asked worriedly.

"I - i have to go. My dad......" dahyun couldn’t finish her words. She started to cry. Momo came near and confronted her.

"What happened to him?" - momo.
"He has a cancer. His condition is bad. I need to go. " dahyun said crying.
"Don't worry everything will be fine. " momo said while hugging her.
"Get ready dahyun i will drop you."
Momo said. Dahyun nodded.

Dahyun quickly got ready. Momo and dahyun quickly went to airport.

While leaving for the plane,

"Is-is this our end?" momo asked.
"No momoring i will come back. wait for me." dahyun said. Dahyun then pull out a paper chit. Dahyun Korean number was there.
"Keep this number and call me." dahyun said. Momo nodded.

Then for the last time momo kissed dahyuns lips. Dahyun kissed back. Both of their tears were falling.

"I am- i am gonna go now. Take care momoring, i love you." dahyun said.
"I love you too love, take care." momo said.

Dahyun then leave for the plane. Momo stood there saying goodbye to her love.  She was wishing her love farewell.

---------------------_-------------------------------------------------

Dahyun came back to korea. She immediately went to the hospital. She met her father. Her fathers condition is better than before. She started to spend time with family.

Dahyuns father told her that he wants dahyun to continue her study here. He doesn’t want his daughter to go away from him anymore. Dahyun wanted to protest but her father also nedded her, so she said yes.

After a week, without momo knowing dahyun went to japan. She wanted to surprise momo.

But dahyun was the one left surprised, cause she saw momo with some other guy hugging.

Without knowing the story she thought momo was cheating on her. She cried really hard at that time. She then took her leave from school without momo knowing.

'That explains why she didn’t call me even one time' dahyun said in her mind sadly.

Actually it wasn’t like that, the guy that momo hugged was her cousin. Momo didn’t call dahyun cause the day when dahyun left she lost the chit accidentally. Momo cried like crazy because she lost it. Deep down she hoped that dahyun still loves her.

Dahyun never came back in Japan aftet that. Momo doesn’t know how to find dahyun. Only she knew dahyun lived in seoul.

Thats how the days and months passed.

7 years later,
A few months ago:

Momo is now a famous dancer in japan. She has a lot of fans. She decided to go to korea, she found where dahyun is.

After reaching korea she found dahyuns workplace. Dahyun was done with her work. She came outside and saw momo there. She was shocked. Momo was happy to see her after a lot of years.

Dahyun gave momo a poker face. She started to avoid momo. Momo frowned and asked,
"Aren't you gonna say hi to me?" momo asked stopping her.
"Theres nothing new momo, leave me alone." dahyun said. Momo is now shock.
"Can w-we ta-talk?" - momo
"Talk fast, i have work to do." - dahyun said coldly.
"Dahyun i lo-love y-" momo couldn’t finish her words cause dahyun started to speak, "there's nothing Between us momo, forget me and move on. I don’t' love you anymore. " dahyun said and left momo.

Momos tear is now falling. She was hurt badly. She never had a relationship after dahyun left. Just like cherry blossom.

Cherry blossom comes and then give pleasure to people then leave. Momo felt the same. Dahyun and her love is just like cherry blossom. Came and then give joy and pleasure, then leave.