Epilogue

The move on process

How did the things went after that? Well it went all good. Yes, later the years they had ups and downs, but all relationships have it. All it matters that they didn’t let go of each other. Instead they stayed and supported each other.

Nayeon and jennie started their own fashion brand company. Over the years it became really big. Jeongyeon and lisa would sometimes would be the model of the brand . Whenever they had time they would do it. Jeongyeon has her own several hospitals. She is pretty much famous in south korea right now. While lisa have her own top company.

In case of mina and Chaeyoung things weren’t that much easy. Mina was starting her own software company and chaeyoung was busy at her art classes. In University chaeyoung  got recognise for her arts in a short period of time. Mina and chaeyoung had a really hard time to give time to each other. But still they stayed together. Cause their love got stronger. To mina chaeyoung is like a energy. Times when mina would be nervous for Business deals chaeyoung would be always there to support. She would hold her hand and say,
"I trust in you minari. You can do it." just like magic it would boast up minas confidence.

Today minas software company is one the best software making company in South korea. In chaeyoungs case her one time she did a painting and jihyo liked it so much that she hung it on her offiice. It got attention almost all the investors of the company jihyo now have. They requested chaeyoung to make more arts like this. Chaeyoung did. Later after graduation chaeyoung had her first art show. People loved it so much that after that  chaeyoung got pretty popular. Now she is a very well known artist in south korea. Her and mina are known as "The inspiration of youth" in both South korea and Japan.  Mrs. Son went back to her own hometown. She believe that chaeyoung will be fine as long as mina is there. So she decided to spend her remaining days in her hometown.

Tzuyu and sana after getting back together, started to live under one roof. After the graduation tzuyu took over her fathers company. Guess who became the secretary,  of course minatozaki sana. Their relationship got stronger as year goes by. Their trust and love was really adored by the public. Specially in japan and Taiwan.

Momo have her own dance Academy now. Meanwhile dahyun works in jihyos company as a CEO of one of the branches. She was selected CEO by the vote of the board of company. Everyone loves dahyun. Her work and analysing was pretty Impressive. Momo and her also started  to live on the same house.

Jihyo was the same old she was. The mother of the group. over the years she got workaholic. But always have time for her friends or should i say her family.

All of them live side by side. Yes, their houses are side by side.

Somi is still taking care of the Orphanage. It has grown a lot. But she is not the only one who's looking after the Orphanage. Her friends chungha, kang mina, sejeong, chaeyeon, so-hye,doyeon, nayeong,  yoojung and yeonjung also started to look after it. Later on kyulkyung also started to look after it, she would visit the Orphanage once or twice a month. It was all good and nice. Somi could without any doubt can say that meeting chaeyoung and the others is one of the best thing happened to her. Her life has changed in a good way.

Elkie is a well known and popular singer in hong-kong. She is also the brand ambassador of nayeon and Jennies fashion brands one of the branch. Surprisingly she is under Chou entertainment which is also a part of Chou industries. Tzuyu and her sometimes meet. Sana knows about elkie, at first sana would always tag along with tzuyu on those times because of her possessiveness. But elkie didn't mind cause she enjoyed sana's company. Later on her and sana actually became close. Sanas insecurity then lessen a lot by making elkie her friend. She realized Elkie is a nice girl.
 

Years later:

It was another simple beautiful morning. The morning sun hit Jeongyeons face, thus she woke up and saw the most beautiful women that she have ever seen in her life lying with her in her arms. Both of them were hugging each other. Nayeons beauty always made jeongyeon awed. Nayeon was snuggling in her neck.

Jeongyeon then saw the clock. It was 7 in the morning. Jeongyeon started to kiss nayeons face to wake up.
"Hnngh....." nayeon groaned.
"Wifey wake up~~ " jeongyeon said and plant more kisses.
"Let me sleepp~~" nayeon said in a sleepy tone. Jeongyeon then sighed but smiled. In those years nayeon never changed.

She then started to sit on the bed but nayeon stopped her and whined,
"Waeeee~~~??" -nayeon pouted. Jeongyeon then kissed nayeon on the lips and said,
"Wake up or we will be late. You know today’s THE day." jeongyeon said. Nayeon immediately opened her eyes totally waking up.
"Wait what? Why didn’t you tell me earlier????!!! Yah yoo jeongyeon!! " nayeon said started to run to get ready. Jeongyeon smiled at her wifes cuteness. Nayeon  then went to Kitchen to cook some breakfast.

"Eomma!!! I am hungryy~~" a small figure came and tugged nayeons dress.
"Ryujinie wait a bit eomma is cooking. Did yujin woke up?" nayeon said.
"No, she is still in sleep. " ryujin said.
"Go and wake her up then." nayeon said.

Meanwhile, another family was having a normal day,

"Oka-san!!!! Swave mwe.....eomma ish kisshing me~~~~" screamed a small figure from her parents room. Momo who was in the kitchen shook her head and mumbled, 
"Dahyunie is at it again." she went inside their bedroom and saw dahyun continuously kissing yeonhee on all over her face. Yeonhee is their 3 years old daughter. Dahyun saw momo and grinned. Momo went near them then dahyun let go of yeonhee. Yeonhee then hugged momos leg.
"Aww baby are you ok? " momo asked.
"Yesh, but eomma kisshed mwe so much." yeonhee said. Momo glared at dahyun. Dahyun smiled nervously.

"Babe i can't help her skin is sooo soft." dahyun said pouting. Momo then went near dahyun and hugged her.
"Its fine honey." momo said then broke the hug. She then picked yeonhee up and kissed her on the cheeks.

"I mean she has a soft skin like you." momo said. Yeonhee giggled because of the kiss.
"Yah kiddo how come you smile when she kissed you and not me." dahyun said and showed yeonhee that she is mad. Yeonhee then went near to dahyun and kissed her on the cheeks.
"I am swoyy eomma, i wuv you." yeonhee said. Dahyun smiled at her daughters cuteness and said,
"Eomma loves you too..................... Also eomma loves your oka san too." dahyun said and grinned and blushed but smiled latter.
"Fwamily hug!!" yeonhee screamed and then both dahmo hugged yeonhee.

Indeed it was never late to make happy memories and build a happy family. 

On the other side in michaengs house mina was cooking. She looked at the watch and went to her and chaengs bedroom.

"Chaengiee~~~~, wake up. " mina said softly while shaking chaeng. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw an angelic face. Chaeyoung smiled at her.
"Good morning Penguin. " -chaeyoung
"Good morning cub."- mina.
" i want my morning kiss. " - chaeyoung said sitting up on the bed. Mina moved near chaeyoung and gave a small peck on the lips but as always Chaeyoung didn’t let go of minas lips and started to move her lips against mina while holding her waist. Mina wanted to protest but it was Chaeyoung. It was impossible for her to neglect Chaeyoungs charm. At a moment mina was straddling chaeyoungs lap, her hands were circled in chaeyoungs nape. After a moment they stop to catch breath. Their foreheads were connected and smile was plaster in their face.

Mina then stood up and said,
"Now get up,  its THE day."
"Yeah i remember that." chaeyoung said.
"Mommy, mama. " said a little figure running to them holding a bunny plushie.
"Baby you woke up early today." chaeyoung said while picking heejin up.
"Well she did sleep early yesterday. " mina said and kissed heejins cheeks.
"I am gonna go and freshen up with heejin. Baby lets go,  mama will help you to brush." chaeyoung said.
"Hai!!" heejin said smiling.

Mina smiled at her wife and child. She did found her happiness in them.

Last but not least our satzu's house. Tzuyu was the one who was cooking. Her wife sana then came and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning hon." tzuyu said lovingly
"Good morning to you too hon." sana said keeping her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

Sana then started to smell tzuyu's neck.
"You smell good. " sana said.
"Really?  I thought i smelled bad. I mean you said it last night. " tzuyu said teasingly.

"Tzuyu-ahh!! You know that I say these things because of my mood swings. " sana whined and pouted. Tzuyu then kissed her lips. It was a small peck. Sana smiled immediately.
"I want my morning kiss." sana said.
"But i gave you one." Tzuyu said.
"That doesn’t count!! I want more." sana said.
Tzuyu then kissed sanas soft lips first, then cheecks,  she literary kissed sanas whole face. Making sana giggle.
"I love you baby." Tzuyu said.
"I love you too honey." sana said.

"Mommy, mama hyewon unnie is teasing me again." little minju said while whining and running towards her parents.
"Aish hyewonie you are teasing her again, huh?! So then listen up young lady, be a good kid or no cakes tonight." Sana said acting mad. Sanas mood swings during pregnancy is crazy. Yes, sana is pregnant with her and tzuyu's third child. She is 4 weeks pregnant.
"Bu-but......" Hyewon then looked down. Then she looked at her twin minju and said,
"I am sorry min-min. "
"It's ok unnie if mommy doesn't give you cake then we can share my piece of cake tonight ." Minju said. Hyewon became really happy at this and smiled happily. Sana and tzuyu smiled at their cuteness.
"I can't wait to have another one." Tzuyu said smiling
"Me too love." Sana said smiling.


 

It was now night , jihyo entered her house. It was a special day for her but she felt sad cause she felt like no one remembered it. As she entered while thinking suddenly her living rooms light .

"SURPRISE!!!!" Said the others. The kids ran to jihyo and hugged her legs.
"Happy birthday aunty Jihyo!!!!" Said the kids.
"Happy birthday jihyo/ jihyo unnie!!!!" Said the others. Jihyo almost teard up. She thought all of them forgot. But they all remember.
"You guys...." Jihyo's tears of happiness were falling.
"You thought we will forget it? Never unnie." Said Dahyun.
"Unnie remember? We are a family. Family stays with each other." Tzuyu said smiling.
"You guys.....are the best." Jihyo's tears fell but she was also smiling.
All of them went to jihyo and gave her a group hug.

To jihyo it felt good to finally have a family. You don't need to get married to have a family. You just need some friends who would become your family. The family you can lean on. Cause when we are born family is the first place where we get love, when we die family is the only one who deeply and truly cares , no matter who you are . Sometimes jihyo become really thankful for her break up , cause if they didn't then Maybe she wouldn't have thought of the move on process or  she wouldn't have met this wonderful people. Whom can she trust , and now she can screamingly say that,

                        I have a family.

 

Authors note:

Ok that's it . It was a wonderful journey with all of you guys. I will miss writing this book. I will also miss all of y'all. Thank you for supporting this book and me. Without you guys this book couldn't have gone this far. So thank you .

Wish all of you to have a good day.