Chapter 21

The move on process

As you know it became hard for chaeyoung and tzuyu to ignore sana and mina. Like a few days ago;

In the morning tzuyu and chaeyoung decided to jog a little a bit. It was tzuyu's day off from her work in bar as a sweeper. So they started to jog. They thought of going to park and do some exercise.  They will jog to the park first.

But they didn't  know that they will face mina and jeongyeon in the way. When both of them saw the couple. They immediately took a u turn together. They thought of taking another route.

But to their dismay they saw sana and dahyun are being sweet with each other on the other route. They again took u turn while frowning. 

On the middle tzuyu stopped. 

"Why did you stopped? "- chaeyoung 
" i have an idea to go to the park?"- tzuyu.
"Say it.." - chaeyoung. 
Tzuyu's plan was that, tzuyu would go to the park using the first route where they saw jeongyeon and mina, whike chaeyoung will use the other route. 
Then they will meet at the entrance of the park. They did as their plan. 

It has now become their daily routine, like whenever they will see their exes they will do the u turn thing. Or they would cover their face using mask or shades. 

As for the window thingy, it wasn’t really hard. Most of the time none of them would be home. Tzuyu and chaeyoung would be at their part time jobs. On the other hand, mina and sana had their own permanent job in a company. 

Saturday was the most hard one. Cause it was day off. Everyone would be at home. So chances of seeing each other was really high. Like last Saturday ; 

In the morning, Chaeyoung was at living room watching tv. As it was hot, tzuyu thought taking a shower would be nice to reduce her sweat. 

So tzuyu went to the bedrooms  bathroom and took shower. She thought no one was in the neighbour apartment. So the curtains were moved aside in order to let the fresh air enter the room. 

After taking a shower tzuyu came out from shower only wearing a sports bra and short shorts. She then started to dry her hair with the towel.

But unknown to her that someone was staring at her. That someone was sana. She was biting her lips, cause she felt hot. Tzuyu's abs were really clear. She wanted to touch those abs or wanna do something more. 

Sana hates to admit but tzuyu has become more hotter than before. Also more stronger. Maybe the theory of seeing your ex after break up was true. 

The theory was, for some unknown reason when see your ex after break up it feels like they have become more hotter or ier. 

In sanas eyes, it felt like everything became slow motion. Tzuyu then realize that sana was staring at her while biting lips. 

Tzuyu thought of teasing sana more. She bought a glass of water. Then acted like she didn’t saw sana. Then she stood infront of the window and started to drink the water in a y way.

Sana was getting more hotter. Tzuyu being tzuyu, she then intentionally spit the water, so that the water would flow down to her abs.

Sana even her lips at the sight.
Then tzuyu did the most frustrating thing to sana. She covered the whole rooms view with curtains. 

"YAH!!" sana screamed but immediately cover using her hands. 

Tzuyu peaked out her head a little bit.  Sana and her are now looking at each other. Tzuyu then smirked. Sana wasn’t stupid. She understood that tzuyu did all of it intentionally. 

She is now really embarrassed. A total blushing mess. Then she ran to the living room. Tzuyu found it really cute and smiled at the behaviour. 

On the same night history repeated again. But this time with chaeyoung and mina.

Mina came out after taking a bath. A towel was covering her body. Chaeyoung's eye landed on her. Her jaw dropped at the scene. 

Minas milky legs. The way mina was drying her hair, chaeyoung find all of this really appealing. 

Then it hit her what she was doing. So she looked away and came out from her room with an embracing face.

Those were the embarrassing moments. 

But tonight the encounter mina and Chaeyoung had wasn’t embarrassing. For chaeyoung it was heart breaking. 

It was night. The curtains were covering the view of Chaeyoungs room. There was a bit space Between the two curtains that were hanging in the window. Chaeyoung was looking at minas room using the space.

Mina looked extra happy today. Chaeyoung didn’t know why. But it made chaeyoung happy too. 

And then jeongyeon came in the view. Jeongyeon said something to mina that made mina smile and blush. Chaeyoungs felt pain. Then they started to make out. Which again broke chaeyoungs heart.

Chaeyoung is now crying. Tzuyu at that time entered the room. She saw chaeyoungs condition and decided to do something  for both of them to get out from this situation. 

She pulled out her phone and called jihyo. Jihyo picked the phone, 

"Hello."
"Hello, unnie....."