Chapter 27

The move on process

Flying to USA by jet and chilling inside looked like everyones favourite hobby. Nayeon looked really excited to visit USA. She was hyping and thinking what they could do after reaching USA.

On the other hand chaeyoung was nervous. She was nervous to tell momo and tzuyu about their ex lovers dating each other. It took her a lot of courage to decide to tell them. She thought to tell them it now. It's now or never.

Nayeon was sitting on her seat looking outside. Momo was still eating. Tzuyu was reading some sort of book. Jihyo was watching anime on her phone. Chaeyoung then called all of them.

"Guys i need to tell you guys something. Actually to momo unnie and tzuyu. " - chaeyoung.
"What is it?" - tzuyu.
All of Their eyes is now on chaeyoung.
"Well you see, momo unnie and tzuyus ex lover is dahyun and sana unnie, right?" chaeyoung asked.

Tzuyu and momo nodded.

"The thing is...... They are dating......... Each other." - chaeyoung.

The whole room fell in silence. Nayeon was still processing what chaeyoung has said. Jihyo looked worried, thinking that everything will be awkward.

"Oh." the only came out from tzuyu.
Momo became sad hearing this.
"Unnie i guess....we can do nothing about it. " tzuyu said with a sad smile.
Momo nodded and said, "don’t worry nothing would be awkward around us. At least i have someone to share my pain with." momo said and also smiled sadly.

Jihyo sighed in relief. Nayeon and Chaeyoung smiled at them.

"Jihyo unnie did you book hotel for us to stay?" - tzuyu.
jihyo's eyes grew wide. She forget to book hotel.
", i forgot! " jihyo said.
"You- you forgot?  How could you? " tzuyu is now groaning.
"Stop!  It's not like we will get any hotel. Relax!" - jihyo.
"I can't!  Book it right now." tzuyu said.
"Chill, i am booking." - jihyo.
5 minutes passed, but jihyo was still looking for a hotel. No matter what hotel website  she goes they say that they are out of room.

Jihyo was frowning. Tzuyu who was looking at her, observed it.
"All the hotels are booked aren't they?" tzuyu asked glaring.
Jihyo nervously laughed, nayeon said, "why are you so over reacting? "
Tzuyu sighed and said, "you will know when we reach there."
Others were pretty much confused at the statement. 
----------------------------------------------------------

They reached in USA. When they were walking out of the airport, nayeon and others were excited to see New York city, except tzuyu. Her head was hanging low.

When they were out of the airport, a group of men wearing black suit surrounded them. Everyone is now scared.

"Why are you guys surrounding us?" said jihyo angrily.
But those mens said nothing.

"Our boss told us to take you guys to her. " said one of the mens.

"Why are you taking us? There must be some misunderstanding " jihyo said. The mens stayed silent again and Instead they forcibly grabbed them and put them inside the black limousine.
Tzuyu stayed silent the whole time.

They reached on a big mansion.
"I swaer i will kill these men. " nayeon said angrily. Momo and chaeyoung had the same reaction.

"Lets go our boss is waiting for you guys." said the one of the men.

They went inside the mansion. There was sitting a woman in the couch like a Queen. She looked at them and started to look for a particular person. When she saw her she screamed,

"TZUYUUUU!!!!!" she ran to tzuyu and hugged her.

"You have no idea how much i missed you, my babbyyyyy." the women said and started to kiss her face.

Tzuyu was struggling because of the hug.
"Yahhh! Let me go. I cannot breath, jie jie. "(Jie jie -Big sister in Chinese)

The women broke the hug, she smiled . " ok enough of saying 'how much i miss you's' to you. Now It's time to beat you." while talking suddenly her aura changed.

Her aura became dark. She took a stick to beat tzuyu.
Tzuyu gulped, "jie jie, i -i a- am sorry,  o-okay? Bu-but wh-what ha-have i done?" tzuyu said nervously.
"What have you done?! You asking me that? I thought i was your favourite cousin. But still you went to that taehyung for help." said the women.

"I will beat you today!" - the women angrily said and started to run after tzuyu to beat her.
"kyulkyung jie jie,  i am sorry!  I did that cause that's what seem right to me." tzuyu said while running.
"! Still you should have tell me the reason of leaving your house." kyulkyung said running while trying to beat tzuyu with the stick.

Other looked at that and confused.
After some minutes of running, they stopped.  Kyulkyung gave tzuyu some hit. Tzuyu was now lying on the couch, tired.
"Oh my! Sorry i forget to introduce to you guys." said kyulkyung.
"My name is chou jieqiong, you can call me kyulkyung. i am tzuyus cousin. Nice to meet you all." said kyulkyung.
Others also started to introduce themselves. After that kyulkyung told them to go and freshen up. She also told them that they have separate rooms and kyulkyung would tour them New York city.

New character :
 
Chou jieqiong :


Businesswoman. Tzuyu's cousin. Have connections with mafia. Very feared in underworld.