Chapter 35

The move on process

After reaching their apartment mina and sana went inside their room. Sana was still acting like a weak patient. Mina helped sana to sit on the bed. Then she gave sana some comfortable clothes. Both of them changed their clothes.

"Sana unnie i will be in the kitchen cooking for us. You rest here." mina said.
"Ok mina ya." sana said weakly.

Mina left the room with her phone and earphone. After. Mina left the room sana quickly got up from bed and took her phone. She started to watch The live.

Mina on the other hand was in the kitchen started to watch the live with full excitement. she started to cook ramen. She put the ramen in the boiled water. Then she cut the vagetables. After cutting it, she immediately started to watch the live. She thought of having the best time of her life.

but alas! the first thing she saw broke her heart.

(Imagine chaeyoung have blond hair)
She felt like someone was stabbing her heart. She felt hurt. She clenched her hands in which she had knife. It was like she was ready to stab nayeon.

'why am I feeling this way?' mina asked herself. She continued to watch even though it hurts her. At least she can still see chae. That's what calms her heart.

Sana on the other hand was inside her
Blanket. She had her earphones in her ear. She was eagerly waiting for tzuyu to show up.

"Ok so now we will go near tzuyu right now. She is in the kitchen by the way. " Nayeon said.
"She is cooking." Said chaeyoung.

'tzuyu cooking for them? But she doesn't cook for anyone if they aren't special to her right?' sana said in her mind.

The next thing she saw made her drool. Tzuyus hair is orange. She looked cute . Sana herself has never seen tzuyu in brighter color. It was surprising for her. But a good surprise.

 

 

 


When tzuyu said hello and smiled at the camera ,her heart started to beat fast. She didn't feel that a while ago with Dahyun. She was feeling a known feeling. Which she only felt with tzuyu.

Which she loved.

She saw tzuyu cooking. She was smiling ear to ear. But the happiness didn't last long.

Tzuyu was dragged out of the kitchen the person who dragged her out was jihyo. Sana didn't like it. She hated it. Jihyo holding tzuyu's hand was like a torcher for her.

The next scene hurted her more.

 


'it hurts.' sana thought.
'but why?' sana thought again.

Seeing tzuyu and jihyo smiling and looking at each other makes her uncomfortable. She was feeling insecure. Even though tzuyu isn't her. She wasn't having a really good feeling.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was sad cause she couldn't had a full date with sana. So she went to her house. She opened her phone after changing dress.

Reason? The same. She wanted to see Momo. But she saw that they were doing a live.

Dahyun pressed to the icon and entered the live without thinking twice. She wanted to see Momo so bad.

She knew seeing Momo could make her happy and lift up her mood. But she still doesn't want to accept the truth. Still in denial.

She was seeing everyone but not Momo. Suddenly Momo appeard with her snacks behind nayeon. Dahyuns mood lit up. She was smiling without knowing.

"Yahh! Momo do some dance steps for audience. The comment is full with request." Nayeon said.

Then Momo started to roll her body sensually. At this point Dahyun started to feel hot. Momo looked at the camera seductively.

To dahyun it felt like Momo was looking at her and teasing her saying that, ' I need you ' with her body moves.

Dahyun was now sweating.

Nayeon and jihyo was 'ohhing' the whole time. Dahyuns eyes was only set up in Momo. Just like the first time she met Momo.

The comment section was filled with 'be my girlfriend momo.'
' I love you momo.'
'marry me Momo. So on.'

Dahyun was now clenching her phone in anger. She was ready to throw it. But it is the only source to see Momo.

But then Dahyun started to frawing . Cause she saw, Momo started to hug tzuyu from back. They were in the kitchen. Where tzuyu was cooking and momo was back hugging.

Dahyun felt jealous. 'this sana's ex is too much. What is she? An womanizer?' Dahyun thought.

'ughhh Momo leave her. You aren't dating her.' Dahyun said in her mind.
It was getting frustrating for Dahyun.

On the other side jeongyeon inside her house watching the live and also getting jealous.

But it wasn't always that she was jealous. At first she felt hot because of the scene she saw.


Nayeon pulling her tounge out made jeongyeon gulped. Jeongyeon was breathing fast. She was suddenly feeling hot.

God knows how much jeongyeon wants to kiss her right now. If nayeon was infront of her right now then they sure would ended up in bed.

But jeongyeon immediately shook her head.

'what am I thinking? I already have mina.' jeongyeon said in her mind.

But then she started to feel jealous cause of the closeness between chaeyoung and nayeon. The whole live she felt hurting and jealous also anger.

'tsk. This is frustrating.' jeongyeon said in her mind.

The live then ended. All of them said goodbye.

Then jeongyeons phone started to ring. It was Jeongyeons dad.

"Hello appa." Jeongyeon said.
"Hello jeongyeon, how are you?" Mr.yoo asked.
"I am good. You?" Jeongyeon said.
"I am good too. I called you to tell you that tomorrow we are having a dinner with 'myoui ' family. Bring mina with you, ok?" Mr. Yoo said.

"Oh ok. " Jeongyeon said.
"Ok then I will hang up now. Goodbye." Mr. Yoo said.
"Goodbye." Jeongyeon said. Then she heaved a sigh.

She knew this day would come. But she wasn't feeling good about it at all. She then messaged mina about it and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's now night in USA. Tzuyu and chaeyoung are now in chaeyoungs rooms balcony. They are now admiring the beauty of eiffel tower.

"Hey I heard  from jihyo unnie that you draw a picture of....her." tzuyu said.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung said. It was now silent.
"You were missing her?" Tzuyu said.
"Hmm, I don't know I feel like I can't forget about her. The things we had and all." Chaeyoung said while looking sad.

"I understand. Ca-can y-you d-do me a favor?" Tzuyu asked
"That is?" Chaeyoung asked raising her eyebrows.
"Can you draw a picture of........sana?" Tzuyu said looking down.
"You miss her too?" Chaeyoung asked.
Tzuyu became silent. But then nodded.

"We are on the same boat chaeyoung." Tzuyu said with a sad smile.

Chaeyoung hummed.

They became silent again. Then suddenly chaeyoung started to feel something in her heart. She started to breathe fast.

Tzuyu noticed. "You ok?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yeah (huff) it's (gulp) just (huff) ......." She couldn't talk. Because of her breathing problem.

Tzuyu started to panic. Chaeyoung walk inside and sat in her bed, she then started to point at her box of medicine. Tzuyu understood and walked fast and gave her medicine.

After having the medicine, chaeyoung felt relaxed. Her breathing got normal.

"You should take your medicines in time! You should take care!" Tzuyu said angrily.

Chaeyoung smiled a bit. Chaeyoung felt this after a long time. Chaeyoung never had a best friend before. But seeing tzuyu caring for her made her believe that tzuyu is indeed her best friend.

"Tzuyu ....... buddy you are my best friend." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu's heart melted. Tzuyu also smiled a bit.

"You are my best friend too chaeng." Tzuyu said.
"Let's be best friend forever." Chaeyoung said and pulled her hand out for a handshake.

Tzuyu took her hand and smiled then said,

"forever."