Chapter 50

The move on process

"I will give you heart"
"Dahyun? " jeongyeon said frowning.

Everyone is now looking at dahyun. Dahyun looked messy. She had dark circles under her eyes. She looked like she has been crying for hours. Her eyes were red. Hair was messy. It was like she was about to collapse anytime soon. She had no emotions on her face.

Momo who heard what dahyun said stood up from her seat. Tears were falling down cheeks. She was gritting her teeth. She went near dahyun. Then the next thing she did surprised everyone. She slapped dahyun really hard. After doing that she hold dahyuns collar.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME?  IT'S OK IF YOU DON'T BUT AT LEAST CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. " momo said screaming in a crying tone. Then she started to break down.

"I-if you leave m-me t-then.......(hic) Wh-what am (hic)i su-supposed to do......(hic) Dahyun-ah?" momo said sobbing more loudly. It was the loudest sob momo had made in front of her own friends.

Dahyuns eyes had tears too. Seeing momo still caring about her gave her a hope that momo still loves her. She had a small smile on her face. Dahyun hold both of momos hand and pulled her closer.

"Yah (hic) wh-why are y-you smiling? " momo said still crying. Dahyun started to wipe momos tears.
"Baka. Listen to me first. " dahyun said. Everyone was listening carefully.
"Its not my heart that i am talking about. " dahyun said.
Everyone is confused now.
"If It's not your then Who's is it?" tzuyu asked frowning.
"Its my dads..... " dahyun said and started to explain everything. 

Afew hours ago:

 

Dahyuns pov:

 

Its been 3 days since i haven't slept. I am here at the hospital. I didn't went to my workplace too. Because of my dads situation. He was on his last stage. Doctors believe that he won't live long. I am tired right now. I cried a lot for the past few days because of it. My mom looked expressionless. She cried more than me. My brother also cried also.

 

I don't' know how i will i do if my dad leaves us. I will be lonely.  Very lonely. In these past few days every memory that we spent together was flashing in my memory.

 

The most regretful thing is that i am seeing him dying but cannot' do anything about it. My dad can't even speak right now because of breathing problem. We gave him chemotherapy treatment.  But looking at his condition it looks like after that he got worse. This therapy does have a side effect.

 

As i was sitting on the couch with my brother, while my mom was sitting beside his bed holding his hands. It must be hard for her to see the love of her life die like this in front of her eyes.

 

Suddenly the pulse rate machine started to show his heart beat slowing down. My mom started to panic. So do I.

 

"Honey! Ho-hon p-pls hold on a bit." my mom Said. She is already crying. My dad started to breath fast. I started to run and call the nurse. The nurse started to call the doctor.

 

Then the doctor came running. He told us to go outside. We went outside. I could see from the outside by the window that they were giving him shock. To increase his heart beat. But his heart was still the same. Going worse.

 

At one point the pulse rate machine showed a straight line. Meaning he is dead. I was stunned at that time. I couldn't move. The doctor then came and announced that he is dead. My mom with my brother and me, we brike down in tears. My mom even fainted. Me and my brother had to took her one of the ward for checkup. The doctor said its for stress.

 

'I guess it is time to say Goodbye to him. Goodbye dad.' i said while looking at his dead body in front of me.

 

My brother is right now with my mother. I was going outside to arrange to take the my dads body in our house.

 

At that time while walking i saw some familiar figures. I saw momo and her friends. Then i saw jeongyeon and mina. Huh? What are they doing here? Isn't it supposed to be their wedding? 

 

As i started to go near them i started to hear what the doctor was saying to jeongyeon.


It's an honor, but what about the heart? Where can we find it? I mean if we don't find one soon then the patient might ......" that doctor said but I cut him off by saying that I would give them heart. 

End of flashback.

Everyone listened to dahyun, then jihyo spoke, "we are really sorry about your fathers death dahyun," dahyun then said, "it's ok , today or tomorrow he has to go........sigh it's not like he will be with me forever." 

"So what are we waiting for? Dahyun take us to your dads body. Intern what's your name?" Jeongyeon asked. "Oh my bad, I am kyungsoo , sorry for the late introduction." Kyungsoo said scratching his nape

"Ok then. Kyungsoo lets go. Also bring all of Chaeyoungs medical history from her doctors office. " jeongyeon said.
"But ma'm dahyuns dad was a patients of lungs right? Doesn’t it mean it has affected his heart?" - kyungsoo.
"It only affected the blood circulation in heart, not the heart. His heart is perfect. No holes nothing. So Let's hurry up." - jeongyeon.

"Ok understood." said kyungsoo.

The three of them then left. Others were praying Chaeyoungs safety.
When the three reached dahyuns father room dahyun said that she would go and talk to her mom about it.

"Mom i need to tell you something. " -dahyun.
"G-go ahead." mrs.kim.
"I have decided to give dads heart to someone who needs it urgently. Mom i want you to consider it. Mom think if i was in the place of death and life wouldn’t you wanted to safe me if you have the opportunity?  Of course you would. That girl is also a daughter of someone. "- dahyun.
" dahyun i am proud of you. Do it. Save her. I am happy to have you as my daughter. " mrsm kim said with a bit smile. Dahyun nodded and hugged her mom.

After an hour later,  jeongyeon got ready for the operation.
'Never thought i would do surgery in my wedding attire. ' jeongyeon thought while wearing her gloves.

She started to go inside the operation Theater, while going she saw nayeon was still crying. Nayeon stood up seeing jeongyeon. She went near her.
"Jeongyeon (sniff) pls........ Pls save her." nayeon said. Jeongyeon cupped nayeons face.
"Nayeonie i promise you no matter what happens inside there i would try my everything to save chaeyoung." jeongyeon said. Determination was seen in her eyes. She kissed nayeons forehead.

Jeongyeon then again started for the operation theater.

'I will save her..........i have to.' jeongyeon said in her mind.

Jeongyeon entered the room. There she saw chaeyoung lying. There was few nurses and kyungsoo of course.

Jeongyeon breathed in and out.
"So lets begin." jeongyeon said.

Outside everyone was still praying. It was almost evening. Mina was still on her wedding dress. Dahyun was there too. Momo was holding her hands and she was leaning her head on momos shoulder. Tzuyu who was there was worried but also thinking why sana isn’t here to confront her girlfriend. Jihyo was there with mrs.son and nayeon. They were sitting beside each other.

At that time sana came. She was surprised to see everyone there. She didn’t think to meet dahyun here with tzuyu here. Then her eyes led to mina. Whos make up was messed from crying. Sana ran to her.

"Mina what happened here?" sana asked. Mina looked at sana and hugged her tightly. After a while she started to tell sana what happened. Now sana started to get worried about chaeyoung too. She decided to stay there with mina.

"Sana how did you know we are here?" mina asked.
"I - i went to our shared apartment but didn’t find you or chaeyoung there. So i asked the security guard if they saw someone wearing wedding dress and running or not. They said they have and you are here. So i panicked and came here." sana said.
Mina nodded.

"Uhm..... What happened in the venue when we left?" mina asked.
"I think it’s better to not go tonight in your house. You look very uncomfortable with that dress. I brought some of your clothes with me." sana said then gave the shopping bag which consists minas clothes. Mina felt greatful to have a friend like sana.

"Thank you sana-ya." mina mumbled but enough for sana to hear. Sana nodded.

Tzuyu who saw that smiled a bit.
'Still the same as before' tzuyu said in her mind.