Chapter 32

The move on process


"Woohhhhoooooo!!!!Yayyyyyy parrriiisssssssss!!!!"
"Chaeyoung pls keep it low. People are staring." jihyo said looking at excited chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked really joyful. It was the first time they saw her eyes sparkling like that. Ever since they told her that next destination is paris, the latter became really happy.

Unlike nayeon who looked really tired and might collapse in any moment. She had eye bags under her eyes.

"Hey Momo unnie, do you know why nayeon unnie is like that?" - jihyo asked Momo , cause Momo was living right beside nayeons room.
"I am not sure. But she couldn't sleep yesterday night. " Momo answered.
"Why?"- jihyo asked. "She was crying silently. She doesn't know that I saw her crying. I went to her room to check on her ." - Momo said.

"Hmm.....that explains." Jihyo answered. "But I am still confused about her story. If she loved jeongyeon than why didn't she said yes from the beginning? I mean it was obvious when she missed jeongyeon and didn't stop her from kissing you know."- jihyo said.

"Maybe at first she was in denial." Said tzuyu. She was hearing their conversation. "You know it's bad to hear people talking." Jihyo said. "I know that old lady , it's just I couldn't help it." Tzuyu said savagely. Jihyo is now clenching her fists to punch tzuyu. Tzuyu smirked and said, "oh the old lady is so impatient yet she call herself our leader. "

"TZUYU!!!" Jihyo screamed and started to run after tzuyu to hit her. Nayeon who looked really tired looked at them and shooked her head. Chaeyoung was taking pictures with sparkling eyes . Everything looked good to her.

Momo just watching everything in paris and recording it for vlog. After a while they took a cab and went to the hotel. They are going to stay there of course.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning they started to stroll around paris. Doing their own works. Vlogging, taking pictures. Paris was rich in almost everything. Everything looked really composed. People were friendly and co-operative. They were helping them to find their destinations. It was a good experience for all of them.

In the afternoon while having lunch they were talking what they liked the most up until now . Chaeyoung couldn't stop talking about what she liked. Everyone looked at her amusingly.

"Chaeyoung why were you so much eager to visit paris?" Jihyo asked curiously.

"Are you kidding unnie? Who doesn't want to visit paris? It's beautiful. The most beautiful thing is the arts in the museum. " Chaeyoung said.

"The arts are damn good. I really wanna learn how they do the arts. It's really rich and out of the world." Chaeyoung said. Everyone observed her , they saw something burning in chaeyoungs eyes. It's like a burning passion.

"You like arts?" Tzuyu asked
"I love arts , tzu." chaeyoung said with a loving eyes.
"You do painting? " Nayeon asked curiously. She was surprised to see a new chaeyoung. An ambitious one.

"I did. But I stopped." Chaeyoung said.
"Why did you stopped?" Momo asked.
"I will tell you guys about it another time, ok?" Chaeyoung said with a bit smile.
"Fine, tell us when you are ready." Jihyo said. Chaeyoung nodded.
"Oh by the way, I was thinking about doing something fun tonight."- jihyo
"Fun? What kind of fun?" - nayeon.
"Oh- you will know." Jihyo said and gave them a smirk. An evil one.
Everyone shivered.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's night. Everyone is out of their hotel rooms. Jihyo said she had plan to spice up a little bit. They reached outside and went inside a cab. They reached a place. There they saw a lot of people. They were........ racing. It was illegal. They were also betting. All of them went out of the cab.

Their eyes was wandering around and seeing everything. The race looked pretty impressive.

"Wooww.....but how in the world did you find this place?" - nayeon.
"Let's just say , I bribed one of the workers in the hotel to know about this place." - jihyo said smiling.
"Now..... let's go and race."- jihyo.
"Huh?! What do you mean?"- tzuyu.
"We are going to race against who?"- chaeyoung.
"Oh let me correct. When I said ' we' I meant me, nayeon unnie and momo unnie." - jihyo said.
"And you are gonna race against who?" - tzuyu.
"You and chaeyoung."- jihyo said like it was obvious.
"WHAT?" Both chaeyoung and tzuyu said.
"Damn , I like it ." Nayeon said smiling.
"Me too." Momo said while eating her chips. "No we aren't going to race with you." Tzuyu said.
"Why ? Are you afraid?" Jihyo asked raising her eyebrows. Tzuyu and chaeyoung are now fuming in anger.

"Fine then. We will race. But what's the reward and punishment.?" Chaeyoung said.
"The losing team have to do what  the winner team wants them to do for a day."- jihyo said.
"Ok then. Deal." Chaeyoung said moving her hands towards jihyo for a handshake. Jihyo took it , and said,

"Deal."

"So which car are we going to use? " Chaeyoung asked.
"We will use mustang." Jihyo said.
"Wait.....but it's pretty old!!!" Chaeyoung complained.

"Pfft. Then say you guys give up." Nayeon said.
"No way." Tzuyu said. Both groups are now glaring at each other.

"Let's go and take the cars. I already rent the car. Since you guys will be losing, I will give you guys to choose which mustang you guys want."- jihyo said.

Tzuyu and chaeyoung gritted their teeth. They choose a black mustang.
 

Chaeyoung and tzuyu's car:


Nayeon, Momo and jihyos car:


They then went inside the car. The people were hyping up. The race was about to start. They started to bet on who will win. The organizer then indicate the race starter girl to start the race. The girl stood in the side with a flag to start it.

"LOSERS! GET READY TO LOSE." Nayeon said. She was on driving seat. Beside her jihyo and momo. The had enough space for three inside the car. 

"OH WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE REAL LOSER." Chaeyoung said. She was on the driver seat too. Beside her was tzuyu.

"ON YOUR MARKS. " The girl in the middle screamed.

"3"

"2"

"1"
 

"GO!!!!"

The race started.