Chapter 29

The move on process

Mina's pov:

I just finished my bath. Right now i am drying my hair. Sana unnie is in living room, while i am in bedroom.  Suddenly my phone buzzed and it showed a notification. I hurriedly ran to my phone and checked it. Cause only namojichaetzu account was active to give me notification whenever they post.

Yes, i follow The account but i use a fake account. I also know  sana unnie follow the account too. Sometimes she would like the posts. I wonder why she still following the account knowing that her ex is also one of the admin of the account. 

Enough of that, now i will see if there is any post of MY chaeng.......wait.........

Wth! I sighed mentally. 'Mina she is not yours. ' i said to myself and looked at the post.

namojichaetzu :

 


Liked by seulbear, bae_joohyun and thousands of others .
Namojichatzu:  chaeyoung slaying on her suit, 😎.

'Wow, chaeyoung looks handsome. Her new hair suits her a lot. She looks mature and...... Hot to be honest. ' as i thinking about these i was becoming a blushing mess.
Then i saw another post.

Namojichatzu:

 


iked by seulbear, bae_joohyun and thousands of others .
Namojichatzu:  I liked the drink here.

So chaeyoung went to drink.....hmm? What is this place?  Is that peru? Wait let me search.

After searching for almost 30 minutes i found the place. It's in USA.

IT HAS A CASINO?! FOR GOD SAKE CHAEYOUNG IS JUST 19!!

How dare they take her there! I knew from the start that they aren’t a good influence. Going to casino? Wth!!!

Another thing, It's for rich people, how did chaeng went there? Does she have a sugar mommy? No she cannot'. She is in a World tour right? Besides even if she have why do i care? I don’t' care. I love her anymore so i don’t care.

But on a second thought....... WHO THE HELL IS TRYING TO RUIN MY CHAENGS INNOCENCE BY BEING HER SUGGAR MOMMY?

Arrgghhhh.....this is soo frustrating.
I then went to living room and saw sana unnie watching k drama. This way i can distract myself. Yes, right.

A few minutes later:.

I cannot distract myself. This is too much. help!

------------------------------------------------------------

In USA:

It's morning in USA. Everyone thought to have brunch at a restaurant. After getting ready they went to a restaurant. Kyulkyung Couldn't join them because of work.  They sat on a table and ordered their foods. They were talking about random things.

Nayeon then saw two familiar figures with two unknown figures. 'Is that her?' nayeon thought.

When nayeon saw the face clearly, her eyes grew wide.
"Guys, wait for me here a bit."- nayeon.
" Where are you going? "- jihyo.
" i will be back."- nayeon.

Nayeon then went to their direction, they Couldn't find a place to sit cause the whole restaurant was full.
"It’s a surprise to see you here kim!" - nayeon.
The person then moved her head to see who it was. When she saw it was nayeon she immediately ran to her and hugged her tightly, nayeon also hugged her.

"Oh my god nayeon, it’s really you."
"Nadongie, i am also here." said another person while pouting. Nayeon also then gave her a hug.

"I missed you guys, jennie, jisoo. "- nayeon.
" we missed you too!!" said Both of them.
"Aren’t you guys gonna introduce me to them?"- nayeon said moving her eyes to other two girls who were sitting there.

" oh right! This is my girlfriend lalisa manoban ."- jennie.
"He-hello" - lisa said a bit shyly.
"Hello lisa."- nayeon.
" this is my girlfriend park chaeyoung. "- jisoo.

" hey there. Nice to meet you both."- nayeon.
"Hi nayeon unnie, you have a YouTube channel where you and your friends are on a world tour  right?"- rose.
" yes i have a channel. You watch our channel?" - nayeon asked smilingly.
"Yes, infact we all do. "- jisoo.
" that's cool. Hey why don’t you guys join us?" - nayeon.

"Would it be fine?"- jennie.
" of course, Let's go to our table. " - nayeon.

Nayeon took them to their table. Others then introduced to them.
Everyone was getting along. Lisa was staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu looked uncomfortable from the very start when lisa reached to her table.

"Excuse me, but have we met before?" lisa asked tzuyu.
"No we didn’t. " tzuyu said and smiled nervously. Jihyo who saw the whole thing was surprised. But still shrugged it off.

"By any chance are you related to someone named chou mei ling? You resembles her."- lisa asked tzuyu.
This time tzuyus face became straight. " i am sorry. i don’t. "- tzuyu.
Lisa then didn’t say anything.

On the other side,

" nayeon unnie, can we talk in private? "- jennie.
" private? Right now? "- nayeon.
Jennie nodded.
" guys me and jennie will go to washroom. " - nayeon.
"Should i come?"- lisa asked innocently. Jennie smiled at her lover.
" aww, baby you don’t have to. I will fine." jennie said and then gave a peck to lisas lips.

Lisa blushed at this but smiled anyways.

Nayeon and jennie then went to the back of the restaurant.

"So what do you wanna talk about jen?"- nayeon.

" look nayeon , you know that i always wanna start my own business right?" - jennie. Nayeon nodded.
"How about we start it together. You and me?"- jennie.
Nayeons eyes grew wide.
" you and me? But you know that i know nothing about business, right?"
- nayeon.
"It's fine. You have to do nothing. Its gonna be a fashion designing company. I am not offering cause i am your friend. I am saying cause i know your ability. So what you say?" - jennie.

"I don’t' know. "- nayeon said unsurely.
" nayeon look my money and your brain, if we collide than we can rule fashion world. Besides the main company will be in seoul."- jennie.

Nayeon thought about a while. Fashion designing was her dream. It's still her dream. She wanted to do it. So she decided to say yes.

"Ok then Jennie. "- Nayeon said and smiled. Jennie became really happy.
" we will talk about it after your tour, ok?"- jennie said smiling.

"Done." nayeon said and smiled.