Chapter 47

The move on process

"Sana..........lets break up "

Sana was shocked. Sure both of them weren’t in a good terms but sana didn't thought that they would be on the verge of breaking up. She was shocked at Dahyuns proposal.

"Bu-but why? Did I-" before sana could finish Dahyun cuted her off
"No sana, it's not you. It's......me. it's just that I realized that I am still in love with Momo. I am........sigh I am sorry." Dahyun said looking down.

"But I want to end things between us in a good way. I want us to continue as friends.  " Dahyun continued.

"I would be lying if I say that i didn't love you a bit. Yes, I loved you. But that love wasn't as strong as Momo. I feel like the love I have for Momo is much more stronger." Dahyun said.

"T-then why did .......yo-you got in a relationship with me?" Sana asked with a teary eye.
"I thought that the love I felt towards you will grow and the love that I have for Momo will lessen. But I was wrong .............. I am sorry. " Dahyun said with a guilt and sorrow.
Sana's tears were falling. She felt betrayed and happy at the same time. Betrayed cause she feel like Dahyun kind of used her. She knew about Momo but she thought that Dahyun forgot about her feeling towards Momo. Happy cause Dahyun is being honest with her. At least she didn't lied.

If she didn't fall for Dahyun then she and tzuyu could be together till this day. They could be still girlfriends or more, maybe wives. This thought was making sana more sad. Sana felt like she made a big mistake. She is crying her heart out.

Dahyuns heart broke at the sight. She held sana's hand .

"Hey pls stop crying..........I - I told you I am sorry" Dahyun said.

"No... It's not yo-your fault. ........(sniff) it's mi-mine . I left he-her. I hu-hurted her. I di-didn't wait f-for her. ........I am worst. " Sana said and continued crying. Dahyun understood that sana wasn't crying for this break up. She was crying for tzuyu. Dahyun then started to confront her.

After a while sana stopped crying. She wiped her tears. She then gave a forced smile to Dahyun and said,

"Dahyun-ah thanks for everything. Pls don't blame yourself. You are a wonderful person. Just promise me one thing that no matter what happens you will not let Momo go. If you do then believe me , in every step of your life you will feel regret, guilt, and sadness. "

"Even though we are ex now. We can continue as a friend's. Just.......just give me some time." Sana continued and smiled at the end.

"Of course. Thank you very much for understanding. And I hope you and her could be together again." Dahyun said. She then went towards sana and gave her a hug.

A goodbye hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In Russia it's night there. Everyone was still roaming around. Elkie became their tour guide. Of course a thousands of teasing tzuyu tolerated today. Cause tzuyu was being nice and caring towards elkie. To be honest tzuyu was a bit interested in elkie. No, not in a romantic way. It was just her curiousity.

As they were strolling they saw a big mansion, where big cars were parked and people were entering by knocking.

"Guys wanna go there?" Elkie asked with a bit exciting tone.
"What? No! We don't even know whose house is this." Tzuyu said.
"I agree." Chaeyoung said nodding.
"I asure you nothing would happen. Trust me." Elkie said.
"Hmm..........It sounds fun . I am in." Jihyo said smirking.
"Count me in too." Nayeon said.
"Party means free food and free dance floor........ And I love both of it........(gasp) What am I doing here?! Let's go guys!!" Momo said with a sparkling eyes. Only food and dance can make her like this.

"What about these two? " Elkie asked pointing at chaetzu.
"Oh them? Lets leave them here . They are such a kill joy." Nayeon said with a sassy voice.
'"yah!! We know how to have fun too." Chaeyoung said.
"Oh really?" Jihyo said while smirking. Tzuyu wasn't feeling good at the sight. She knew something was up.

"Yes!!" Chaeyoung said confidentially.
"Then come with us." Nayeon said.
"Bu-but.." chaeyoung couldn't continue. She groaned.
"Ok fine." Chaeyoung said giving up.
"Ms. Chou you are also coming with us, I won't hear any excuse." Elkie said and hold tzuyu's hands dragging her towards the house. Tzuyu didn't protest , she just sighed.

Somehow all of them entered the house with a big group who looked like group of friends. Literally sneaking in. They roamed their eyes. The mansion was pretty big. There was a dj who was playing songs. A disco ball on the ceiling. People dancing like crazy. Drinking drinks and enjoying youth.

Momo jumped towards the dance floor and started to dance like a pro as she is. Nayeon and jihyo with chaeyoung went to the drinking section.

Elkie again dragged tzuyu to the dance floor. It was pretty crowded. For the first time in her life tzuyu was enjoying the crowd , also a party. She felt fresh and new. She started to dance with elkie.

"You want me!!
I want you baby, yayayayaya.
I got you, moonlight,
You are my sunlight,
I need you allnight
Come on dance with me!!!"

Sang the whole crowed with the song . (levitating by Dua lipa)

Then Jason durellos "take you dancing was playing". It was an intense song.
Elkie had her hands on tzuyu's nape and tzuyu's hand on elkies waist. Both of them were dancing synchronizly. Both them were smiling ear to ear. Enjoying the party fully.

"Wow look how tzuyu is smiling. " Nayeon said sipping her drinks.
"Do you guys think they both like each other?" Jihyo asked.
"Maybe...? I am not sure. Cause they both met just a few days ago." Chaeyoung said.
"Guys.....I can't miss this moment. I will go and record it right now. I will later. Hahahaha." Chaeyoung said and evily laughed then left the bar station. Momo was still dancing like crazy.

Then a woman came to near them .
"Hey ladies, I saw you guys here. Are you guys from south Korea?" She asked.
"Yes we are." Jihyo replied politely.
"Oh wow, I am a south Korean too." That woman said with a gasp.
"That's awesome! Hi I am Im nayeon. " Nayeon said and shook hands with her.
"I am park jihyo." Jihyo said smiling and also shook hands with the lady.
"Hi, I am ahn-hyejin. You can call me hwasa." Hwasa said smiling.

"So you guys know the organizer of the party?" Hwasa asked whispering with a slight smile.
"Actually no. We thought it would be fun to come here. " Nayeon said with a slight smile.
"Sometimes it's fun to do crazy stuffs." Jihyo said with a bit smile.
Hwasa nodded.

"I also don't know the organizer. Hahaha. You guys enjoying the party? " Hwasa asked.
"Of course. It's the best!" Nayeon said smiling.
"That's good to hear. " Hwasa smiled widely.

Then they talked for a bit. They were laughing and joking. Later on tzuyu and elkie with Momo and chaeyoung came back. They all introduced themselves to hwasa.

"Guys it was great to meet you all. I will come back here in a bit. Just wait. " Hwasa said and left.
"Wow this party is better than I expected." Chaeyoung said.
"This is the first time I enjoyed a party." Tzuyu said.
"Really?" Elkie asked. Tzuyu nodded.
"Gosh, I wish I could get a free food like this everyday. This is Soo good " Momo said and started to chew her food.

"I wonder who organized the party." Jihyo said.
"Me too." Nayeon said.
"Let's ask the bartender." Elkie said.
They all nodded. They were still at the bar station all these time.

Elkie started to ask him who is the organizer.

Italics- Russian language.

"Hey can you tell me who is the organizer of the party?" - elkie
"The organizer? It's the lady who was sitting with you a while ago. "- bartender.

Then it hit elkie. Her eyes grew wide.
She cleared .

"Ar-are y-you sure?" -elkie asked.
"100 percent."-bartender

"Guys..." Elkie said earning everyone's attention.
"Hwasa is the organizer of the party." Elkie said with an apologetic smile.

"WHAT?" Everyone exclaimed.
"Guys let's go- , what happened?" Hwasa asked coming back.
"Oh my god! We are really sorry for crashing in your party." Jihyo said bowing. Everyone did the same.

"oh you guys found out  " Hwasa then chuckled.
"It's fine. Beside you guys are cool. " Hwasa said smiling.
"You are not mad?" Nayeon asked. Hwasa shooked her head smiling. Everyone sighed in relief.

The night went endless of fun and craziness.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last night on Russia, also the last night of their trip. All of them decided to go to the Russian karaoke bar. They drank and sang many songs.
Yep , elkie was there too , but hwasa wasn't. But she did spend the day with them.

They were having fun in the karaoke. Drinking and singing songs. Then the alcohol started to hit them. Some of them started to sing break up songs.

"Baby why I - I am so lonely~~~~~" nayeon was singing almost crying . Then Momo and chaeyoung also joined. Jihyo was laughing at them she was drunk.

"LOSERS!!" Jihyo screamed pointing and smiling at namochae.

Elkie and tzuyu were sober. After a while the night was going deep. Everyone passed out excluding tzuyu and elkie. Both of them were having deep talks about their lifes.

Tzuyu started to talk about sana. Elkie listened. Elkie felt bad for tzuyu.

"So What's your story?" Tzuyu asked.
"What do you mean?" -Elkie
"I mean why are you here in Russia?" - tzuyu.
"Sigh , I ran away from house, cause they were against of my decision being a singer. I came here but didn't have money . So ended up being a bar singer, everyone thinks I am a hoe." - elkie.
Tzuyu frowned.
"That's sad. I guess they don't have a eyes to see talent. Elkie no matter what you are an artist in my eyes ." Tzuyu said smiling.

"Thanks." Elkie said. Both of them smiled at each other.

The room then filled with silence. There eyes then locked with each other. Elkie then started to come forward to tzuyu . Her eyes was on her lips. Meanwhile alcohol inside tzuyu started to kick in too. She also started to move forward. Both of their lips met.

They started to kiss each other. Elkies hands were on tzuyus nape and tzuyu's hand on elkies waist. They kissed for a minute. But then tzuyu pushed her away. Cause her mind and heart started to scream sana.

"I-i am sorry." Tzuyu said.
"N-no , it's fi-fine. It's my fault actually." Elkie said.

Everything felt awkward now.
"Uhm.....look elkie if you like-" tzuyu couldn't finish cause elkie cuted her off.
"No , I don't like you. It's just.....that I felt some kind of feeling towards you. But after kissing you I realized that I don't like you. I guess maybe I am feeling crush types of things toward you. " Elkie said and smiled.

"So.......are we ok?" Tzuyu asked.
"We are totally fine." Elkie said with a assuring smile.
"That's good. I don't want lose a friend like you " Tzuyu said.
"Me too tzu. It's been a long since I had a friend. Let's continue to be friends." Elkie said.

Tzuyu nodded.
"Elkie I want you to promise me one thing." -tzuyu.
"Ok, say it "- elkie.
"I want you to chase your dreams. Promise me that no matter how much hardness come in the future you won't give up. " Tzuyu said.
"I promise you." Elkie said sincerely.
Tzuyu smiled.

"Let's meet in the future elkie."
"Let's meet in the future tzuyu "

They both smiled and then hugged each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was looking at the wedding dress in front of her. It was her dream wedding dress. She wanted to wear it on her and chaeyoungs marriage. But things changed. She had tears in her eyes thinking of chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah............bogoshipda." mina mumbled silently crying.

Jeongyeon on the other hand was now entering her dad's house. Entering the house she saw someone that made her blood boiled.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongyeon asked.
"Why ? I can't come here? My dear cousin." Jimin said smirking.
"Pfft. I didn't invite you to come. " Jeongyeon said.

"Well you didn't, but uncle did. He said he's going to need my help on the wedding arrangements. I heard you are getting married with someone else. Not with her." Jimin said mocking.

Jeongyeon is now ragging in anger. She was ready to throw punch .

"Aww. I feel bad for you. I have an idea." He then smirked and continued,

"How about................ I date that nayeon girl." Jimin said.

"That's a great idea , isn't it? I can also have a wife then . It would be sooo good. " Jimin said.

Jeongyeon became so mad that she throw her phone on the ground breaking it totally and went upstairs to her room.

"Stupid .." Jimin mumbled with a bored face.