Chapter 23

The move on process


After a long journey nayeon, momo, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu arrived at their destination. Their first country was Switzerland.

A beautiful and a calm country. They arrived on It's capital and went to one of the largest hotel there. They had a booking there.

Jihyo doesn’t have a really good command over English. So, when jihyo was talking to the receptionist
, she was like speaking with her broken language skill.

So nayeon pushed her side and had a look that said,'move on, it’s my time to shine .'

Living on a foreign country for a year, nayeon learned english.

"Excuse me we have a booking here."- nayeon.
" ok, let me check. Are you guys from south korea? " - receptionist.
"Yes." - nayeon.
"Do you have the copies of national id's? " - receptionist.

"Yes, here you go."- nayeon.
" ok. Mam everything looks fine. " the receptionist then call someone over telephone. 

"Hello. Is room 125, 126 and 127 ready? No? Ok. I will tell them and pls do it fast. "- receptionist.

" mam i am sorry, but you have to wait a bit. Actually according to the information you gave us, your arriving time is supposed to be at 2 but it’s 12. That's why It's a bit delay. Pls wait in the lobby. We will serve you our special drink. "- receptionist.
(A/N: writing this from my experience. My dad literary made me talk with the receptionist who was turkish. I had to talk in English with her and do the formalities.  i am still underage. I was like whyyy?)

" It’s ok we will wait.Guys lets go to the lobby and wait a bit. "- nayeon

" yeah."- others said.
After reaching to the lobby,  they sat on the sofa. Nayeon started to do vlogging Again.

"Hello everyone, It's your bunnyeon. It's been a while since i do vlogging. Well for some personal reason i stopped doing it. I hope you guys will understand. "  nayeon said to the camera.

"So right now i am in Switzerland. Actually we. Me and my friends are going for world tour. This is the first country. Let me introduce you guys to my friends. " nayeon said then moved her camera to jihyo. Jihyo who was using her phone looked at nayeon and her camera smiling.

"Say hello to my friend jihyo. Wooohhoooo. Park jihyo! park jihyo!
Her nick name is train btw." - nayeon.
"Yaahhh unnie. Everyone pls don’t believe this old granny, i have seen her whole life." said jihyo.
"Yeah yeah whatever. So next we have here is momoring!!! My peach Sister! Her name is momo. Some of You guys already know her already right? She has a dance cover channel. Momoring say hi."- nayeon.

But was still eating her chips. Nayeon then took her chips away.
" wth unnie!" - momo
"Momo say hi to my viewers. " - nayeon.
"Sorry i didn’t see you guys there. Konichiwa, i am momo. Made in japan."- momo said while giving a cute smile and acting cute.

Then nayeon pushed her
" ok,  enough screen time momo. "- nayeon.

' ' momo mouthed while rolling her eyes and took her chips.

" now we are going to move to our second  makanae. Son chaeyoung!  " - nayeon
Nayeon then back hugged chaeyoung.
"Aww, your so cute. Unnie loves you so much." nayeon said while smooching her cheecks with chaeyoung.

"Unnie stop~~~ " chaeyoung started to whine.
"Anneyounghaseyo, chaeyoung imnida." chaeyoung said and waved.

"Her nickname is baby cub. Lets go to our makanae. Yoddaaaaa~~~" - nayeon
"What’s up big teeth."- tzuyu said savagely.
Nayeon looked at her without any expression. She then sighed.
" say hi to my viewers. "- nayeon said giving up.
" hello, i don’t' know why you all watching this annoying bunny, but whatever. I am chou tzuyu." - tzuyu said without any expression.

"Pffft. Pls don’t mind her."- nayeon said to the camera.
Then a waiter came and served their special drink. After that nayeon stopped filming and got the room keys.

" so who's gonna stay with who?"- jihyo.

"I will stay with chaeng." - tzuyu.
" yes, i will stay with my buddy."- chaeyoung.
"I am gonna stay with momo."- nayeon.
" i am ok with it."- momo.

"I guess i am single.....in this case too."- jihyo said with a sad smile.
Others looked at her with pity.
" y'all thought i would say that?" jihyo scoffed," Nah es,  i will be queen of my room and have the whole room for my self.  for you losers. " said with a smug smile.

Others then looked at her with a bored look.
"You know what Let's go to our room."- nayeon said and dragged momo
" chaeng, Let's go buddy." said tzuyu and left with Chaeyoung.
"Hey! Guys, come on wait don’t' leave me. I am your leader." jihyo said and Started to run to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week, Switzerland was fun. They visited many places. Momo was really scared of heights and screamed 'hyunniiiee' the whole time. She nearly cried.

But little did she know that it was not because of height but because of her ex lover. Others didn’t know about her love life. But they thought maybe someone who was important to momo. So they let it slide.

today nayeon is gonna upload the first vlogg. They will be leaving for the next country today in afternoon after lunch. The next country is egypt, after that south africa.

In the afternoon while having lunch. "Everyone i have something special prepared for you all.  " jihyo said.

Everyone looked at her. She put out some folded paper chits from her pocket.
"So, to make our journey more fun and to know about each other more, i have made some paper chits. It has number on it. After south africa the country we will visit is going to be the country where one of you are gonna tell everyone your break up story. Like everything." - jihyo.

Others were now a bit of spacing out. Probably thinking their old days.

"Look i Know it will hurt. But i want all of you guys to forget and leave the pain in that country where you will tell your story. " - jihyo.

Everyone then started to pick the paper chits.

"Don’t tell anyone which number you are. It will be a surprise for others." - jihyo said and smiled.