Chapter 17

The move on process

"WHAT. THE. HELL?" tzuyu exclaimed as she saw the scenery in front of her. She was just out for some hours and in this short period all this happened.

Others who were sitting inside the car heard her loud voice and got out of the car to know what happened.

When they saw what has happened, they were shocked as well.

The scenery was tzuyu's apartment is now half burned. There is no fire. Probably the rescue team blow out the fire.

Looking at the apartment, tzuyu sure can't live here anymore. Then suddenly a police car came.

Taehyung came out from it. He ran to tzuyu and hugged her.

"Thank god. i was so worried. Where were you?" - taehyung said.

He looked very relieved now.
Tzuyu broke the hug.

"Oppa what happened here?"- tzuyu.
" some group fights happened here. You know mafias and Their groups. The group who came from the other side of the town tried to burn the whole place. But they could only burn this old apartment. I and my fellow officers controlled the situation. "- taehyung.

" ok. But can i stay at place for a while?"- tzuyu.

"I am sorry sis, but my place is now on renovation. So no. But you can stay at one of your friends place." taehyung said and then looked at the others.

"You guys won’t mind, right?"- taehyung  asked others .

" yes. it’s totally fine. " jihyo said.
"Tzuyu can live with me on the apartment. The apartment is really big for us. " chaeyoung said.

"Ok. It's settled then. "- jihyo.
" great . Ok tzuyu, i will go now.  You know where to find me, when you need me. Bye." taehyung said and left.

Tzuyu sighed then looked at others.
"Can we go now? I am tired." - tzuyu.
"Yea. Let's go now."- jihyo.

They went inside the car. After reaching to the apartment where chaeyoung was living, nayeon and jihyo left. Chaeyoung and tzuyu went inside the apartment.

When they went inside they saw their neighbour apartment was being renovated. No one lived there.

They just shrugged it off and went inside their apartment. As the apartment was big they decided to live in separate rooms for more comfort. The day passed.

The next day Chaeyoung told tzuyu that she needs job cause the restaurant one was now gone. Tzuyu adviced her to work with her on the cafe. As,They were in need of workers chaeyoung got accepted easily .
 

It’s been a week since they are working together on the cafe. It was a lazy day. There weren’t too many customers. It’s now afternoon. They were just talking. Then they saw someone who looked familiar.

That person called chaeyoung and was indicating the menu of what she needs. While memorising the order chaeyoung heard something, " yes. I know i will get promotion if i do it correctly today. Let me check. Yes the pen drive is with me. It's very important for todays meeting. " chaeyoung then came back.

Tzuyu looked closely and realise that it was jihyo's ex-friend sunmi. She told it to chaeyoung.
 

" tzuyu Let's take a revenge. "- chaeyoung said smirking.
Tzuyu raised her brows and said, " why?
Chaeyoung pout and said, "come on it would be fun."

"But there is only one. Jihyo unnie had three ex-friends. " - tzuyu.
"It's fine, at least we could take revenge from one." - chaeyoung.

Tzuyu looked at sunmi and then at chaeyoung.

"So what's the plan?"- tzuyu.
" ok, so listen...." chaeyoung then started to explain the plan.
"What?! That's crazy."- tzuyu.
" i know. Lets do it."-chaeyoung
"Ok. I am bored anyways. "-tzuyu.

Chaeyoung took the coffee and food sunmi orderd. While placing the order on the table chaeyoung purposely slipped the coffee on sunmis dress and pretended that it was an accident.

" oh my god! Mam i am really sorry. Let me clean it for you. "- chaeyoung said acting apologetic

" are you ing crazy?! I have a meeting. You better fix this."- sunmi.

"Don’t worry mam, we have the equipment to clean it quickly.. It's a coffee stain. Lets go to the washroom to clean it quickly."- chaeyoung.
Sunmi rolled her eyes and followed chaeyoung.
 

On the way to the washroom chaeyoung secretly gave tzuyu a sign to do her work.

While they were gone tzuyu went to sunmis table. She opened her bag and started to look for pen drive. When she found it she opened the pen drive and replaced the chip with another chip that chaeyoung gave her earlier.
She wondered what the chip contains. After that she kept the pen drive Where it was and ran back to kitchen.

After a minute sunmi came with a happy face. She had no coffee stain on her dress. Chaeyoung went to tzuyu.

" wow how did you clean it?"- tzuyu
"I have my ways. Did you do it?"-chaeyoung. Tzuyu nodded.

Then two other girls entered the cafe.
It was none other than wendy and hyuna. They went to sunmis table.

Chaeyoung smirked again. Tzuyu knew she was planning something.

Sunmi called Chaeyoung again for the order. Chaeyoung took it. She went to tzuyu and told to make the orders.

" tzuyu make the orders. I will be back."- chaeyoung said and went out of the cafe.
Tzuyu did what she said. After some minutes chaeyoung came back with two mini bottles in her hand..

She then mixed it with the coffee.
She served it to them. They drank the coffee and left together..

"What did you put on their coffee.?"- tzuyu.
" i bought some medicines from the medical store. One was to make your stomach upset and another one was to have a lot of pimples on face."- chaeyoung.

"Wow! But what was in the pen drive? "- tzuyu.
Chaeyoung was about to answer but a customer called her. Tzuyu decided to ask it later

Sunmi was now in the meeting room.
The client and her boss were there.
Sunmi plugged the pen-drive.
She didn’t saw what it was showing.

Others jaw dropped after seeing whay it was showing. Sunmi thought she was doing a great job.

" so this is going to be our new strategy. "-sunmi said with a bit smile.
" this?!"- the boss said angrily .
Sunmi didn’t understood what was happening. So she looked back. And it showed a video was playing. Sunmis eyes went wide.

"You are fired!"- the boss.

Authors note:

Sorry for not updating. I was busy and the net wasn’t working. So yeah.