Chapter 2

The move on process

Jihyo was trying her best to move on. But still again found herself on the same club . Whenever she will think about daniel she would come here. Today was the same. But she had one another reason and that is, her boss scolded her today.

Yep , she messed up today.....again. after the break up , she didn't find anything interesting. Everything felt useless . Thus she messed up. So to lessen her depression she came here , at the bar.

While drinking she was spacing out. Sometimes looking at the dance floor. Seeing people enjoying their dance.

Then all of a sudden a young girl . Looked like freshly graduated , tall and beautiful like a goddess.have a body to die for.

Don't mistaken jihyo as a girl who is interested in girls. No she is not. It's just that the tall women was not hard to notice.

"Give me the usual" said the tall to the bartender.

Jihyo then saw the strongest drink being gulped by the young women. And the tall women didn't stop there. She then drank more than 8 glass of the drink.

Jihyo was shocked, her big eyes became bigger because of how shocked she was.

Jihyo's pov:

This girl, she looks younger than me , but still drinks that much, omg!

"Hey ....uhm I think you should not drink that much, it's bad for health" I said it with concern

She then eyed me and said "who are you to tell me that? Huh? " Then she rolled her eyes and went to the dance floor while walking drunkenly.

I shook my head and mumbled " stupid brat! Kids nowadays." Wait...I sound so old -_-

Whatever I was just being nice though. "Her girlfriend cheated on her" I then looked at where the voice came from. It was the bartender. Seulgi was her name. We became friends cause you know I come here often.

"Huh?"

Tzuyu's pov:

My head is spinning as I drank too much. But I don't care anymore. 

I went to the dance floor to dance. Then a girl came a started to grind over me while dancing. I didn't mind. She then put her hands on my nape and my her waist . She started to sway with the music.

I knew that it was some other girl . But as I was drunk too munch  I started to see the girl as her.

My love.

My everything.

Who left me for someone else.

It wouldn't be a surprise if I wake up with another stranger next morning. I don't care.

It's like a daily routine.

And she isn't coming back anyways......
 

But I wish if she could come back to me..... At the end of the day it will be just A Wish.

As I and the stranger were dancing. At one point we started to kiss each other , and my drunk mind saw her face instead of the strangers face

we were kissing and soon it turned into a make out . A hot make out. As
I was seeing her face instead of the stranger.

I mumbled

"Sana....."

Jihyo's pov:

"Huh?" I was confused at what seulgi was talking about.

Seulgi then said " you know, the girl you were talking with earlier, her girlfriend cheated on her"

"Ohh." Seems like I forgot other people also have love life's and they also break up .

Well I am not the only one I guess.
 

"I feel bad for her" seulgi continued and sighed " I see her here every night"

"Why didn't I saw her?" I asked

"Cause you were too busy on spacing out" seulgi made a bored face and told this to me.

"She is into girls?" I asked

"Yeah, she is. Had one serious relationship and then got cheated" seulgi said.

"Believe me , her life is ed up than yours " seulgi said.

Bad than mine? Damn.......

It must be hard . I looked at the dance floor and saw her making out with some girl.

"Is she a playgirl?" I asked

"No, she just do one night stands" seulgi said and I nodded.

Thanks for reading and pls support.