Chapter 44

The move on process

Canada, one of the richest country in the world. A very beautiful country . On their way to Canada by jet , it was the most quietest journey they have made.

"Uhm.......I know it's hard for you guys to forget about your love ones......at this point I have lose the hope that you guys will move on......but even though it's not possible, I still want you guys to at least enjoy and make the best time by in this journey. " Jihyo said. All of them were inside the hotel room. Others were listening to her carefully with full attention.

"Jihyo unnie , don't worry we will make it the best journey!! I know it is going to be end soon. But the time we have I am sure we can make the best use of it. " Chaeyoung said cheerfully.

"Guys can we like forget about our personal problems or previous relationships for a while? We just only have few days till this ends. So pls consider it guys" nayeon said.

"I also think the same way. Let's just don't try to remember our ex's for a while. " Momo said.

"We also want to enjoy it fully. I mean yes we  enjoyed it , but I am sure at some points we have always missed them (sigh) , I am sure they don't even miss us. It's worthless to think about them . So let's do it. Let's see if we can lessen the pain in that way . " Tzuyu said looking down.

Everyone nodded and decided to go in that way.

Roaming the country side and enjoying natural beauties made their tour more good.

3 days after roaming some remarkable places around the country they went to Toronto. Where they will spend their remaining days.
In these days something was awfully changed in chaeyoungs health. She looked paler. She would get tired easily. Others have noticed it. But thought maybe because her stamina was less then others. Sometimes one of them would offer her piggyback ride. Chaeyoung being too tired will take the offer.

It was now night , all of them were taking pictures one by one near the famous "Berczy park" near the fountain.

Chaeyoung was in charge of taking their pictures. Others were giving poses.


All of them had taken their turns to take pictures. Now they want to take a group picture. So chaeyoung started to look around for a decent person who can take their pictures. She already found one. It was a girl.
She was attractive. Chaeyoung went near her.

"Excuse me miss?" - chaeyoung
"Yes how may I help you?" - the girl.
"Can you take a picture of us?" - chaeyoung.
"Oh, that would be a great pleasure for me. " Said the girl smiling.

Chaeyoung and that girl went near to her friends. Chaeyoung handed her the camera. All of them excluding the girl were infront of the fountain ready to take a picture.

That girl then started to direct them so that she can give them a good picture. Everyone did what she told. The girl then started to move backwards holding the camera.

"Isn't it too far?" Chaeyoung asked.
"Actually in that way the whole picture of the fountain and you guys will come out good" said the girl.

She moved a little bit more backwards. When she was far enough.
namojichaetzu were smiling at the camera.

And then suddenly that girl started to run away with the camera. Namojichaetzu were dumbfounded for a moment, but realized that the girl was a thief.

Chaeyoungs eyes widened at the realization.
'my memories.......our memories..
....my precious time with my friends......all of it are in that camera.......!!!' chaeyoung thought.
She started to run after that girl.

"YAH !!! STOP YOU THIEF!!! " Chaeyoung screamed. Others were running after chaeyoung to catch the thief.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA!!!" Chaeyoung screamed angrily. After running for a while. All of them started to get tired , that girl too. Tzuyu had a long legs, so she ran faster than others and passed chaeyoung.

At one point that girl started to feel dizzy and tripped. That was the time when chaeyoung caught her.

"AHA!! GOTCHA!" Chaeyoung said. Others also went near them. Chaeyoung was holding that girls wrist tightly before she could run away. Chaeyoung hold both of her wrists and hold her tightly which kind of looked like a backhug.

"Le-let m-me go!!" Said the girl.
"And why should we? You were trying to steal our things." Jihyo said angrily.
" I- I have my r-reasons ." The girl said.
"And that is?" Tzuyu said raising her eyebrows.

"First release me I swear I won't run away. " - girl.
"Chaeyoung realease her."- jihyo.
"Bu-but-" -chaeyoung.
"Do it, I believe she won't do anything. " - jihyo.

Chaeyoung sighed and released the girl.

"Come with me" said the girl. The girl then took them to a abandoned house. The house was pretty old of course. It's abandoned you know.  she opened the door of the house.

"I am home!!!" said the girl as she entered. The others followed.

"Somiiii!!!!" some kids came running to her. Their ages were around 5-7. They came and hugged her leg.

"Somi where did you went?" said one of them.
"I-i went to find a job." somi said with a fake smile. The kids looked at each other and shrugged it off.

"Somi we-we a-are hungry. D-did you bring food? " said those kids with a hope in their eyes.

"I-.." somi couldn’t say anything. 

That was the moment when the other girls understood somis problem.

"Yes! Yes she brought food!" chaeyoung said.  All the kids looked at her. Chaeyoung gave them a sweet smile. Which made somis heart melt and she blushed.

"Really? We haven’t ate for 2 days. Anything will be fine as long as It's food." said another kid with happiness in their eyes. Like they won a lottery.

Namojichaetzu's heart broke at the thought of how much hard time these kids were having. Jihyo and nayeon had tears in their eyes. Chaeyoung reached their heights, 

"Can you guys wait a little bit more? The amount of foods are REALLY big. We need time to bring it here." chaeyoung said.

"Sure, ms......?"
"Chaeyoung. "
"Ch-chen-chennog?"
"No, it’s chaeyoung. "
"Channong?"
"Ok call me katarina instead. " said Chaeyoung.
"Aha! Ms.Katarina." said the kid with joy. Chaeyoungs heart melt.  She then stood up. She went near jihyo.

"You won’t' mind treating them right?" -chaeyoung.
Jihyo wipped her tears and said, "of course not!!" she had a smile. Momo,  tzuyu and nayeon were smiling at chaeyoungs kindness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After the enjoyable dinner the kids were fast enough to go to sleep.  It made Their hearts filled with satisfaction seeing those kids enjoying the food.

At the end the real happiness and satisfaction is when you can make someone else's day happy and better. Sure making yourself happy is good. But making other happy is the way to be happy. The satisfaction of heart comes from there.

"Hey.....i don’t know how to say this,  i am really embarrassed for stealing the camera, and.........thank you." somi said.
"No problem. But you could do a part time job. Why stealing?  " jihyo said .

"Believe me this is the first time i tried to steal something from someone. And i do job but the payment is month away and i got robbed last week. The kids were hungry too." somi said looking down totally guilty.

"Hey i have a way that you can make money. " chaeyoung said.
"Re-really?"
"Yes. Be our tour guide while we are here. We will pay you." chaeyoung said.
"That's a great idea!!" jihyo said.
"I have no problem with that!!" - nayeon.
"Me neither." - momo.
"Same."- tzuyu.

" OMG! Thank you guys!!!! I owe you a lot." somi said.
"Don’t' need to thank us somi. After all It's for the kids." chaeyoung said with a charming smile. Somi was in total aww.

"Uhm....." tzuyu fakely coughed. Bringing somi in reality.
"I think it’s time for us to go. " tzuyu said with a teasing smile to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung glared.
"Oh ok. Somi we will meet tomorrow, can i have your number? " -chaeyoung.

"Yeah sure." -somi.
"Smmoootthh~~~" tzuyu whispered in chaeyoungs ear with a teasing smile. Chaeyoung glared again. Others were also staring at chaeyoung with a teasing smile.

After having somis number they bid goodbye to her and left the house.

The next few days went smoothly. Chaeyoung and somi looked pretty closed to each other. Somi started to catch feelings for chaeyoung. Chaeyoung had no idea about it.

They went to a long drive together. They hired three cars for that.

 

 

 

"So who wants to go with who?" - jihyo.
"I think somi and chaeyoung should go with each other." nayeon said with a teasing grin.

"Yeah, i don’t wanna Third-wheel." momo said.
"Me too." - tzuyu.

"Guys seriously you are over reacting. " chaeyoung said. While somi was blushing mess.

The first car took nayeon and jihyo.  The second one momo and tzuyu and the last one was Chaeyoung and somi.

They started their drive. Somi was enjoying it. Chaeyoung was driving looking hot attracting somi more. Somi stood up and started to feel the not so cold air. She was wearing shorts.

Chaeyoungs eyes landed on somis legs. She blushed at the scene. But immediately averted her eyes on the road. On that day somi was being really clingy to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn’t mind cause she thought somi only sees her as a friend.

Somi and chaeyoung also did Instagram live together occasionally. The fans loved their chemistry. One time somi even kissed Chaeyoung on the cheeks cause she found her adorable. Many fans would ask if they are dating or not. Chaeyoung would always deny. Somi would be sad on those times.

The last day of canada came. Everyone was packing their things. It was night. In morning they will leave.

Somi was really sad and wanted to tell chaeyoung about her feelings . so she called Chaeyoung and told her to meet outside the hotel.

"Chaeyoung i know it’s been four days since we met. But i love you chaeyoung. " somi said closing her eyes.

"Somi i....... I am sorry." chaeyoung said.
Tears started to flow from somis eyes.
"N-no, i-its fine. " somi then smiled a bit while wiping her tears.
"I know you love someone else. And i just wanna let you know about my feelings. " somi said.
"I am sorry......i can't love anyone else like i do to her. Somi you are a nice girl. There are much more nicer people out there. I am sure you can find your one from there. But i........i am not that someone. " chaeyoung said.

Somi hugged her tightly. She was sobbing.
"(Sniff) at le-least (sniff) promise me th-that you (sniff) won’t' forget me (sniff). Pls remember me (sniff) as a fr-friend."

"Somi you are a wonderful person. It's impossible for me to forget you. You Are a really good friend of mine." chaeyoung said.

After crying for a while. Somi stopped. It was a dead silence.

"Somi i think this is where we apart. It was a great pleasure to meet you....... Me and my friends would never forget you. I hope we can meet again. Goodbye. " chaeyoung said and gave a kiss on somis forehead.
"Goodbye chaeyoung. " somi said mumbling but enough for chaeyoung to hear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minas tears were falling from her eyes. Cause she started to think her love chaeyoung found someone already. She started to think chaeyoung and that somi girl are niw dating. The Instagram post of them being alone together and roaming together gave her this thought. after a night not having a good sleep she decided what she have to do now.

She picked her phone and dialled a number, the one she called pick the phone,

"Hello.......appa........my answer is yes.
















 

I will marry jeongyeon.......next month."