Chapter 43

The move on process

 

"And that's how she left me and my life became miserable.......  HAHAHAHA.  Its funny how someone says " i love you" to a time and then leave you right after that, isn’t' it? " tzuyu said sarcastically.

Then a long silence filled the table. There was no one inside the bar, just a few workers. It was 3 at night.

Suddenly tzuyu started to cry her heart out. Tzuyu has never cried infront of someone who she knew for some months. It was first time. Chaeyoung who was beside tzuyu had red eyes trying to not to cry. Momo had her eyes on the table looking dead. Nayeon was already having tears in her eyes. All of them know how it feels. How it feels to see the person you love being with someone else.

The feeling of getting hurt. Jihyo witnessed their miserable state. Soon after a while, tzuyu was already in sleep. All of them decided to leave the bar.

Entering the car, jihyo was driving, nayeon was on the shotgun, the other three was sleeping on the backseat.

"Tzuyu may look strong, cold and heartless. But she is a human with feelings. Seeing her today on that state made me realize we need to protect her. " Jihyo said focusing on the road.

"Not only her (sniff) chaeyoung too (sniff). They look young but had a lot of trouble (sniff) in their life." Nayeon said while sniffing.

"Momo unnie may be the second oldest but she is the most innocent person Amon us. I am sure she always misses Dahyun." Jihyo said.

"Nngh.... Dahyunniee saranghee...." Momo mumbled in her sleep.
"Sigh , see? " Jihyo said.
"Yeah. I can feel it too. " Nayeon said.
"What about you unnie? "- Jihyo
"What what about me? " -nayeon
"I mean........you still miss her , don't you?" -Jihyo
"I would be lying if I say no. I miss her. Everyday, every hour, every minute, every second. " -nayeon.

"If she wants to come back to you what would you do?" - jihyo.
"Sigh , honestly I haven't thought about it, I love her , yes. But her coming back to me now sounds......... impossible. " - nayeon.

"Why?" - jihyo.
"Cause she already found someone jihyo. Someone better than me. Someone who is not loud as me. She would always get annoyed on how loud I was. Other than that from chaeyoungs description I can totally say that mina girl is perfect, elegant. A woman that everyone wants. That's why jeongyeon fell for her. They fell for each other. " Nayeon said.

She paused a bit and continued again, "having a thought or hope of her coming back to me  , even thinking about it makes me feel like.......I am digging grave for myself." Nayeon said.

Jihyo had nothing to say.
"I know I can't move on from her, but the pain is what i can't bear anymore. Jihyo i-i am tired. But yet i still love her." said nayeon holding her tears back.

The night under sky. The stars were sparkling and nayeons eyes were outside on the star missing jeongyeon. A tear skipped.  Unknown to them that tzuyu was awake too and was also looking at the moon. Thinking about the one she loved, she loves and always will love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now night in seoul.  Sana was not having the best day. Her and dahyun fought today again. The reason was dahyun was ignoring her a lot nowadays. Dahyun would always look in her phone and hide it whenever sana is around. In the afternoon having lunch together both of them were having lunch. Sana was telling about her day. But dahyun was still scrolling through her phone. 

"Yah!! Are you listening? " sana asked a bit annoyed . But dahyun didn’t heard it, cause she was mesmerised by the beautiful picture on her phone.

namojichaetzu :


To dahyun momo looked out of the world. A beauty that dahyun cannot describe. A beauty that lies in her heart. The queen of her heart. In college days everyone would call dahyun queen because of how good she was in everything she does. But in dahyuns heart momo is the only Queen . Queen that rules her heart. Yet she still wants to forgot momo thinking the later cheated on her.

Sana called dahyun a few times. Then started to shake dahyun. It was the time when dahyun came back to reality. 
"Sigh, what was you watching? " sana asked frowning.
Dahyun hesitated again.
"No-nothing. I should go." dahyun said and left sana dumbfounded.

It's been like this for a few days. Sana was already losing her patients because of this.

After working a whole day sana went back to the shared apartment. She found mina being all giggly and shy looking at the phone.

'Maybe It's jeongyeon ' sana thought.

But,  it wasn’t. 

namojichaetzu :

 


It was all Chaeyoungs pictures in Instagram that made mina smile. The way chaeyoung was smiling showing her dimple, mina found it adorable and cute. The pink hair and latina style suited her. Chaeyoung looked beautiful. One thing for sure, mina was loving the beautiful chaeyoung even though the girl crush chaeyoung is her favourite.

namojichaetzu :


namojichaetzu; photo taken by chaeng, she is the best. Love you chaeyoung ❤️❤️.

Jeongyeon found her angel a long time ago. But that angel wasn’t an angel anymore.............................now she is a goddess. The most Beautiful in jeongyeons eyes. However the caption made jeongyeon frowned.

'Pfft. I can be a better photographer. '

Jeongyeon thought.

On the same time mina was also frowning at the caption. 

'I am prettier than her. Chaeyoung is MY photographer. Hmph. ' mina thought. 

namojichaetzu :

 

 

These two photos were enough to make sana fo crazy over tzuyu. Sana was already drooling . She found tzuyu really beautiful and appealing at the same time. Sanas eyes were Checking out tzuyus every body parts. Her hair, her lips, that killer smile. That almost gave sana a heart attack.

namojichaetzu :


namojichaetzu ; unnie looks  beautiful.😍😍 - Tzuyu.

This made sana a burning fire. Sana started to curse in her mind. She was mad. Much more mad than before when dahyun ignored her.

'I am much more beautiful than her anyways. ' sana said in her mind while she was pouting.

Authors note:

Was i able to make you cry on my last chapter? 

Actually i intentionally made it more sad. Cause i wanted to make sure that you guys can feel sad.

A book cannot be a good book if it doesn’t give you the emotions or feelings of sadness or happiness.  That's why i did that.......

Did i make it too sad? 😅😅 like i  totally had a feeling that my readers are feeling hurt. So yeah.