Announcement

The move on process

Authors note:

So guys i have a bad news. I won't be able to update this month.

I am having a test. A few days ago our class teacher messaged us in our classes group chat that we have to take all the question paper from our school and give the tests. Then we have to give the answer sheet on 31 May.  So i gave 2 tests untill now.

But......

The worst thing is  that, today i find out that we also have to answer the extra questions.

Which means i have to write 3 composition, each consists 10 or more pages. Then i have to write paragraphs.

The answering of each questions consists more than 5 pages. 4 subjects have 11 questions. I have 12 subjects btw. The other subjects have 7 questions.

After giving my tests i have to mop my house and do all the houseworks. Cause our helpers are in vacation 😭😭😭.

I seriously don’t' know what to do.
Sigh.

So till i am gone, i want to suggest you guys something,  go and watch yuri animes.

You can watch yuru yuri, or sakura trick. Go ahead and watch it to calm your gay minds.

Yuru yuri is fun you will love it.

I hope you guys will understand. I know my readers are awesome. Pls guys don’t be mad at me.

And watch yuru yuri. You can also watch little busters. Even though It's not a yuri anime. But still.

Thank you.