Chapter 20

The move on process

Mina's pov:

After the dinner me and sana came back to our shared apartment. 
I was actually surprise that 
chaeyoung is my neighbour. I should be worried that she is my neighbour. But rather i am actually happy. 

Why am i happy?.  'Cause now you can see her everyday, duh!' my inner mind spoke. Ugh.. Shut up mind.

Also earlier what i did was....... I don’t' know. I felt really jealous.

  Chaeyoung lives there with her friend and mother. But the most surprising thing was that sana unnie knew chaeyoungs friend. How does she know her? 

Me and sana are sharing the same room in the apartment. because  i have severe anxiety that's why i decided to share bedroom with sana unnie. Also i won't feel lonely. 

Why didn’t i asked jeongyeon? 
Cause jeongyeon and i are not still ready for move in relationship. Actually i wasn’t. She said she will wait.

I was thinking all of the things that happened today. Suddenly sana unnie entered the room with her phone.  She was chatting with someone. She was smiling. I think i know with whom she was chatting. It's dahyun.

I thought of asking sana unnie about how did she know tzuyu, so i asked, 

"Sana unnie, how do you know tzuyu?" 

When i asked the question her smile disappeared. Hesitation was in her face. 

"Well....u-uhm....tzuyu is my....... Ex." sana unnie said. I was nodding. 
"So what happened? " i asked.  She was hesitating Again. 

"Sh-she ch-cheated o-on me." sana unnie. I frowned. 'How dare she? ' i thought. 

I hugged sana unnie and said, "it’s fine now. You have now dahyun who will take a really good care of you." 

Sana unnie then nodded. She broke the hug.
"I-i will go to the washroom. " sana unnie said and left. 

Weird.

Sana's pov:

I was chatting with dahyun happily. She is really romantic. I was smiling because of her chessy lines. I entered my and minas shared bedroom. 

She then started to ask me question about tzuyu. I was a bit hesitant. 
I lied to mina that tzuyu cheated on me. I don’t' want mina to think of me differently.  

I went to the washroom,  i started to breath fast. I was nervous. This is the first time i lied to her. 

I don’t' love tzuyu anymore. So i don’t have to hesitant like that. But earlier what i heard in the dinner, really broke my heart.

Tzuyu wasn’t like this. Is this because of me? I felt my blood boiled on what i heard and saw. Seeing tzuyu or imagining Tzuyu with someone doing intimate things....i can't even think of it. 

But that already happened even though i never imagined , right?  
I sighed . I went out of the washroom. 
I went to my room and saw mina sleeping. My eyes moved to windows. 

Wait......i can see the bedroom?  
Does that means i can see tzuyu too? 
I smiled widely thinking about Tzuyu.  I am sure that this smile was wider than the previous one. I then went to my bed and slept.


-------------------------------------------------------------


Having new neighbour can't  be that bad, right?

But in son Chaeyoungs case it was the opposite. If it was some other person as her neighbour then it would be ok. But it was none other than her ex myoui mina. 

That's not the worst part. The worst part is that, the master bedroom of the neighbour house where mina is staying has a wide window. Chaeyoungs room was the Master Bedroom of jihyo's grandpas apartment.  

So basically chaeyoungs room also have a wide window. And that wide window is facing minas wide window. 

Not to mention the difference between two windows was 10 - 15 meters. Meaning ; you can clearly  see what the other person of your opposite apartment is doing. 

And that's why chaeyoung asked tzuyu to sleep with her from now on. They are gonna stay at chaeyoungs room cause tzuyu's room was enough for one. Chaeyoungs one was bigger than that. If chaeyoung tries to move in with her mom then Mrs. Son sure will get suspicious. 

So that's how chaeyoung and tzuyu are staying in one room. Tzuyu then bought some curtains to cover. 

The thing is Everytime tzuyu or chaeyoung would go out they would either encounter their ex with their new girlfriends or alone. 

It was really hard for them to live there. But they still decided to live cause after a week they will start their tour. So no worries. Just some days.