Chapter 8

The move on process

Chaeyoung, tzuyu and jihyo went to the nearest restaurant to fill their stomachs. 

They are now sitting inside a Korean restaurant. They ordered tteokbokki, bibimbap and kimbap of course. They waited for their food. 

Chaeyoung broke the silence. 
"So.....you guys know my heart condition, right?" 

Both jihyo and tzuyu nodded.
Chaeyoung then continued, "pls don’t tell this to anyone. My parents doesn’t know about it." 

"Why didn’t you tell them? " asked jihyo.

"My family is already facing a lot of problem. I don’t wanna be a burden to them. but  I planned to tell them soon. They are my parents, they have the right to know everything about me." chaeyoung replied. 

"Ok then, we won't tell this to anyone, we are friends, right jihyo unnie? " tzuyu said.

"Hmm. Tzuyu is right. Even though tzuyu is not that friendly, I wonder how did she consider you as friend that soon?" jihyo said. 

"Look jihyo unnie, I decide who will be my friend in a day or weeks, who are you to ask me this. Besides I think me and chae will get along. " tzuyu said.

Tzuyu then looked at chae and said,  "is it ok if  I call you chae?"

"Yeah, It's fine." chae said.

Then the waiter came with there food.
They started to eat silently. Then suddenly jihyo heard some familiar voices. 

"That jihyo is a total dumb . " said the voice. Jihyo looked where the voice came from. She watched her "friends "(hyuna, sunmi, wendy)  sitting near their table. They didn’t know that jihyo was their.

"Well she got kicked out, she deserved that" said Sunmi.
"But how did you do that sunmi?" asked wendy.
"I have been messing up her paper  works. She didn’t even realise. Hahaha. " -sunmi.

"That was heck of evil. Hahaha" - hyuna.

After hearing this jihyo lost her appetite. She stood up and went near them. Tzuyu and chaeyoung looked at where jihyo was going. They were dumbfounded. 

"Why did you do that? Why sunmi? Why?" - jihyo.

Sunmi, hyuna and wendy were startled.  They looked at jihyo with a bit of fear. 

"Wha- what do yo- you mean? "- sunmi.
" I heard everything. Now tell me." - jihyo. 

"Ok, now that you know. I will tell you everything. Yes, I did that. Wanna know why? Cause, I was supposed to be at your place in the company. But you took my place." - sunmi said with a bit rudeness. 

"I got jealous, so I made this evil plan. " sunmi smirked. 
"Aren’t you guys ashamed? " - jihyo.
"No we are not. What you gonna do?" - wendy.
Jihyo was now on verge of crying. 
"From now on don’t ever come near to me! " jihyo said then went back to her table. She took her bag and went payed the bill and went outside without saying anything. 


Chaeyoung and tzuyu was still in shock. They silently finished their foods. They didn’t go after jihyo cause they knew that jihyo needs some time alone.

Tzuyu's pov: 

I decided to drop chae to her house. She didn’t wanted at first. But I insisted. 
I gave her my number and so did she.
I also gave her jihyo unnies number 
When we reached to her house we were about to say goodbye. 

But a loud sound stopped us. 
What was that?
Where did it came from?...................