Chapter 26

The move on process

Momo is crying her heart out right now. She is badly drunk. Others were feeling bad for her. Others weren’t drunk. Except jihyo others were sober. Jihyo didn’t drink. She knew that others were going to drink. So, being the good person she is......again she stopped herself from drinking. 

Jihyo's pov:

Momo unnies story was sad. I cannot imagine how much hurt she is. I mean loving someone for 7 years then not having the same kind of love back is really heart breaking. It must be really hard for her. 

Momo unnie is still crying. We need to go now. I started to confront momo unnie. She was crying while her head was on table. Suddenly she pass out. 

I heaved a sigh and said,"guys Let's go back." 
Others nodded. "Oh by the way, did you all disabled your Instagram account? " i asked. 
"I and momo have, i don’t know about them." nayeon unnie said, while pointing the others. 
"Me and chaeng also disabled our accounts. " tzuyu said. I nodded. "Everyone use the new accounts. " i said to them. They nodded. 

Why did i told them to disabled their accounts?  The reason is, in their previous account they were following their exes. Their exes would occasionally post pics with their new girlfriends. That would make them sad. 

I told them to open a new account. It would be easier for them to avoid their exes. 

Chaeyoung is acting weird right now. It Look like something is bothering her. 
"Hey chaeng, you ok? " i asked. 
"Yes i am ok unnie." chaeng replied. 
I nodded. Why do i feel like she is lying?  She has been like this after momo told her about her break up story. I will ask her later.

Chaeyoungs pov:

I am really worried right now. I lied to jihyo unnie. Why am i worried? Well you see, momo unnie and tzuyu doesn’t know that their exes are dating each other. 

I don’t' know how to tell them this. If i don’t then later when they found out that i knew about it they will feel betrayed and i will feel guilty. 

I will tell them later. Tomorrow we are leaving for USA. I guess i will tell them tomorrow in the jet. 

The process is going....... well?  I feel like i can't forget Mina. She is always in my mind. But, forgetting mina isn’t the only reason why i came with them. 

I also came with them to see the beautiful sight of world. World is indeed beautiful. 
--------------------------------------------------------

Minas pov:

It's been a month last time i saw chaeyoung. I wonder where is she. I would sometimes look at her room to see if she is there or not. 

But there is no sign of her. Today i went to her apartment to talk with mrs.son, actually my intention was to see chaeyoung. I asked mrs.son Where is she,  she said Chaeyoung Isn't home. Tzuyu is also not there. I cannot even find her in social media account. 

I don’t' know but i am missing chaeyoung very much. 

Right now i am in YouTube scrolling. Suddenly a familiar face caught my eyes. Her face was in the thumbnail. 
If i am not wrong It's the nayeon girl. 

She does YouTube vlog? Let's see what kind of video she posted. As i pressed the video, her face welcomed me.

"Anneyoung~~~" said the video. She said she is with her friends in a world tour?  Huh?! Whatever. 

But then i saw her introducing chaeyoung. Wait,

Chaeyoung is with her?! Wth. 

Not only chaeyoung, but tzuyu, jihyo and some other girl name momo is with her.

'Are they on a vacation together?  Whats that supposed to mean. 

She already...... Forget me? I thought she will love me for the rest of her life. Why am i acting like this?' 

I was thinking all these thoughts, then sana unnie came in. 

"Mitanngg~~~ what are you watching? " sana unnie said and sat beside me on the couch. Then she peeked her head to see what i was watching. 
"Let's go to our makanae, yodddaaaa~~~" said the video. 
Sana unnie frowned. She looked at the video. We are now watching tzuyu introducing herself. 

"hello, i don’t' know why you all watching this annoying bunny, but whatever. I am chou tzuyu." said tzuyu introducing herself. 

Sana unnie looked confused. Then the video again showed jihyo unnie and others having fun while eating.

After seeing jihyo unnie,  sana unnie looked angry. Her aura is now dark. I am also irritated as her.

"Mina what's the channel name?" sana unnie asked. 
"It’s namojichaetzu. Unnie they have a Instagram account. " i said. 

"Let's follow then." sana unnie said. Honestly we both are in the bad mood. 

Sana unnie should not feel bad. Tzuyu cheated on her, right?

Then why is she acting like this? Does she still love tzuyu? 

Do i also still have feelings for chaeyoung?..........