Chapter 42 [Like Moon and Darkness ]

The move on process


Nayeon,Momo, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu are now in Madrid. Roaming around the locality. Chaeyoung out of nowhere thought of trying something new. She wanted to try the latina style. She told others that it would be a cool idea.

Others agreed. Trying something new once in a while isn't bad at all. So chaeyoung dyed her hair pink and wore a attire that gives off a total latina vibe. Nayeon, Momo, jihyo, tzuyu did the same.

They took a lot of pictures of course.

The last day in Spain came. All of them were getting ready to go for shopping. They wanted to buy some things from Madrid as a memory. But unknown to others , tzuyu was worried about tonight. She was drinking beer a bit by bit , hiding from others. The beer was inside her water bottle. Tzuyu being a good drinker no one actually found about it.

It was now night . The same as always. All of them sitting on a bar. Tzuyu was still sober at that time. Her eyes were focused on the empty table. Jihyo noticed that.

"Hey you fine?" -jihyo
"Maybe, maybe not ..........." -tzuyu
"Tzuyu are you drunk?"-jihyo
"No (sigh) sober......" -tzuyu
"So....... it's tzuyu's turn to tell us about her story." - jihyo.

Everyone looked at her. Tzuyu again took another sip from her beer. She started to tell her story............

 

Like Moon And Darkness

 

A few years ago:

 

It was 14 June. The Chou mansion was being decorated. It was the day of celebration. Cause it was Mr.chous one and only child tzuyu's birthday. Tzuyu was mr.chous precious daughter that he adored. This birthday was special to the Chou family.

 

Today was tzuyu's birthday celebration and also today mr.chou will announce tzuyu as the next owner of the Chou industry which is one of the biggest industries in Asia.

 

"Good morning and happy birthday princess!!" Said both mr.and mr.s Chou. Both of them love their daughter more than anything else in this world. They were in tzuyu's room . Tzuyu was in her bed. She woke up and saw her parents with gifts wishing her birthday. She was soooo happy. She was greatfull that her family always had time for her. She hugged her parents.

 

"Thank you very much." Tzuyu said and smiled at them .
"Now hurry up and get ready. It's a big day. " Said mrs.chou.
"Yes mama. " Tzuyu nodded.

 

Tzuyu was in last year of her high school. Soon she would be in college. Her parents were proud of her. She was the toppest student.

 

Tzuyu was quite famous in Taiwan because of her being the heiress also for her perfect visuals. Not to mention because of her being the perfect and ideal daughter that every parents want.

 

News, articles sometimes would praise her because of how perfect she was. A total princess and soon to be queen.

 

It was now the time for party to start. All the big businessman with their families came to the party.

 

"Mr. Manoban welcome to the party. I see you came here with your daughter. " Mr. Chou said.
"Yes, Mr. Chou. Meet my daughter lalisa manoban. " - Mr. Manoban.
"Hello sir, it's an honour to meet you." Said Lisa.
"Don't need to be formal Lisa. You can call me uncle. Let me introduce you to my daughter. " Mr. Chou said and started to move his head to find tzuyu.
When he found her , he called her.
"Tzuyu!! Come here. "
"Yes father?"

"Meet Mr.manoban and his daughter lalisa manoban. " - mr.chou.
"Hello sir, hello Ms. Manoban. " Tzuyu said.
"Hello tzuyu. Hey don't call me sir, call me uncle. " Mr. Manoban said.
"Hello Ms. Chou. Call me Lisa. Ms. Manoban sounds a bit too formal. I will call you tzuyu , is that ok?" Lisa said.

Tzuyu smiled and said , "it's totally fine, Lisa. "

Suddenly tzuyu's phone started to ring. It was kyulkyung.

"Excuse me " tzuyu said to them with a smile. Tzuyu went out to the balcony, she picked up the phone.

"Jie jie where are you? " Tzuyu said.
"Right behind you."

Tzuyu looked behind and a tight hug welcomed her. Tzuyu knew it was her dearest cousin.

"Aww I missed you a lot~~~~"
"Jie jie to-too ti-tight."

Kyulkyung then let go of tzuyu. They then entered the ballroom and started to talk .

Then a women wearing a y outfit walked in front of them. Her outfit was hugging her tightly. Tzuyu's eyes landed on her. She was eyeing the womans back. A total gay panic. Tzuyu was confused about her uality. She knew she wasn't straight for sure. Kyulkyung who noticed tzuyu's eyeing another woman started to get a hint of tzuyu's not being straight. But shrugged it off.

The party went well like that.

Everyone started to leave the party. Tzuyu is now getting ready to go to bed after binding all the guests. Suddenly a servent knocked on her room and said,

"Young miss, master is calling u ."
Tzuyu nodded. She found it strange that suddenly her father is calling her at night. Usually he would jump on the bed and sleep immediately.

She went to her father.

"You called me father?"
"Yes, come and sit , my daughter." Mr. Chou said with a serious voice.
"I called you cause I want to tell you something. Tzuyu you need to leave Taiwan. " Mr. Chou said.
"Bu-but why?" -tzuyu.
"We got information that some enemies are planning to kill you. So you need to leave Taiwan. You have to live in south Korea. Cause that's the only safe place around Asia for you now. " - Mr. Chou.
"Does mom knows it?" -tzuyu.
"She does. She was against it at first, but your safety is first, so she agreed. "- Mr. Chou.
Tzuyu nodded understanding the situation.
"So when's the flight?" Tzuyu said.
"You have to....... leave Tomorrow. The more fast you leave, the more safe it will be for you.  " Mr. Chou said.

"Ok." Tzuyu said and leave the room saying goodnight. She had no other choice. It was all for her good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching at south Korea tzuyu first went to her apartment. It was of course a big high class apartment. Tzuyu was also enrolled in a school. She will start her school tomorrow.

The next day tzuyu went to her new school. She started to look for the principles office. After doing all the formalities she went to her class.

"Hello i am chou tzuyu, i am from Taiwan, nice to meet you. " tzuyu said with a bow at the end.

"Wow she is so pretty....
" i wonder if she have a boyfriend or not..
"I wanna be friends with her......
" she is so good looking, i hope she is not straight so that i can have a chance......

These were the whispers of the students.

"Very well ms.chou, now pls take seat on the last row. " the teacher said. Tzuyu nodded and went to the seat. Unknown to her someone was eyeing tzuyu from the moment she entered the class.

"Chou tzuyu.........interesting. " said the person with a smirk.

Tzuyu literary avoided everyone in her class. People were approaching her to be he friend. But Tzuyu's father  strictly told her not to trust anyone even though it's the most safest country for her. The students would come and ask for her number or invite her for lunch , but she would decline all of them in a polite way.

The person who was staring at her from the beginning got more interested in her. Tzuyu had that mysterious aura, that dark aura that was pulling that person to wanted to know her better.

"Hey sana babe! Let's go and have lunch." Said mark to the person that was staring at tzuyu. Yes, it's the minatozaki sana. Mark is sana's boyfriend. Sana smiled and nodded to him.

Sana and mark were the hottest couple of the school. The ideal couple that everyone adored. Tzuyu couldn't care less about it. She had no idea about the people around her. She didn't care. Why should she? When she is just here for a small amount of time.

Mark was the basketball team captain, while sana was the cheerleader captain. A royal couple in people's eyes. Sana had a Playgirl personality. She would change her boyfriend or girlfriend every month. But after mark became her boyfriend she stopped. Students thought she changed. But deep inside sana knew that mark and her wouldn't last long.

But she would get bored if she breaks up with him. That's why she didn't. Beside those stupid confession of the students also stopped. It was really peaceful. So she didn't mind to play the girlfriend role of mark. Even though mark thought they are serious about each other.

Sana now have a new interest. That is Chou tzuyu. The new girl of the school. That entered in the middle of the year. Curiousity always would build up on sana to know who actually tzuyu is. Tzuyu looked really uptight. A total elegant princess of a royal family. Her personality and her visuals were breathtaking for sana. Sana also sometimes found her handsome than any other guys she have dated. The way tzuyu would concentrate on her books made sana curious that, if tzuyu ever had a partner then how much concentrate she would give to her partner.......on bed? A LOT.

It always made sana carve for tzuyu more in a. ............ ual way. However she would always feel some kind of butterfly and tingly feeling when she would think about her and tzuyu dating. She felt good. She loved the feeling of it.

Tzuyu's pov:

I am walking to school right now. While walking inside the hallway the students were amazed seeing me. I wonder when people would love me because of who I am , not because of my visuals or good results.

As I was walking suddenly I felt something under my foot. I looked down and saw an id card. Who's card it might be. The person must be really irresponsible. I picked up the card.

"Minatozaki sana...." I read the name.

I put it inside my pocket so that if I find the owner I would return it to her.

"Sana!!!!! I love u!!!"
"Sana!! Marry me!!"
"Sana you are so hot!!"

'Sana? ' I looked around to see everyone was screaming like fangirling or fanboying over..........................an angel.

'she is so pretty. ........much more than me ' I thought. Suddenly everything felt slow. She was walking through the hallway stealing everyone's heart. Mine too. Her milky legs. The way she was swaying her hips is the way now my heart is swaying. I am feeling something inside my stomach. My breath hitched because of her beauty. What a beauty. I wouldn't get bored staring at her.

She had a mischievous smile on her face. A killer smile. My heart is now beating fast. Stop it heart !!

Suddenly I got back to my senses when I heard the bell. I quickly ran back to my class.

The class continued. Now it's the lunch time. Surprisingly me and that sana girl are in the same class. I wonder why haven't I seen her. I think I might have a tiny crush on her........or maybe a BIG FAT crush on her. I don't know what to call it.

I went out of the class, there I saw her.  Then I was about to approach her but a guy came and kissed her......on the lips.

I felt my heart ache.

'. It hurts.' maybe I am jelous. Of course a beautiful girl like her won't be gay . She would be straight. What was I thinking. They stopped kissing shortly after. the guy then frowned. sana told him something. He looked pissed.

"Pfft......what do you think I don't understand that you are using me for money sana? " Said the guy 

"I can buy a lot of girls like you with my money. You are nothing. " Mark said.

"Oh really?" Sana raised her brows. She is now pissed.

"Then let's break up." Sana said with a expressionless face.
"You are  stupid like others mark. " Sana said then rolled her eyes and left the place. Mark got angry and left the place gritting his teeth.

Sana's pov:

Ugghhh!!!! I hate that guy. Just because I didn't wanted to make out with him he thought I am cheating. That guy is disgusting. It's good that I broke up with him. Now I can totally focus on Chou tzuyu . Not gonna lie she is a whole package.

But she is an introvert. How can I get close to her.....hmmm..........

Aghhh this is frustrating. I should go back to class now. As I went inside the teacher also came. At a moment I feel like someone was staring at me. I looked around and saw tzuyu staring at me. She looked like she was in a daze. I smiled at her. She got back her senses and blushed.

'cute' I mumbled and chuckled. My heart was beating fast. Wait what's happening. She just blushed nothing else. Damn my heart .

The school bell rang. It means classes are over. Finally!!!

I was about to go out of the class but someone hold my wrist. I looked who it was. Yep it's Chou tzuyu. Both of our eyes met. Her eyes are so beautiful. She is gorgeous and handsome at the same time . My heart is beating. This feeling is beyond better to me.

I-i think I am falling.

"Sa-sana ssi here's your Id card. I found it on the hallway." Tzuyu said nervously. Oh my god!!!!!!!

She looks sooooo ccuuuttteeee. I wanna kiss her cheeks. ! She is damn cute.

"Uhm- sana ssi?"
"Huh? Oh-ah thanks." I got back to my senses and smiled.

"You are welcome." Tzuyu said.

"Hey tzuyu-ssi would you like to........... come to the coffee shop with me? " I asked, 'pls say yes, pls say yes, pls say yes ' this is what I was chanting on my mind.

"I can't. I am sorry sana-ssi. " Tzuyu said with a sad voice.
"Oh, bu-but I want to repay y-you."I  said. Gosh this is the first time I stuttered infront of a girl. This is embarrassing.

Tzuyu thought for a while what to answer.

"Sigh , ok fine." Tzuyu said.
'Yes!!!' Sana said in her mind.
"Can I have your number?" Sana asked.
"Yeah sure." Tzuyu said. She gave sana her number.

It was the best day for sana.

On the same night sana texted tzuyu.

To : TZUYU ♥️♥️

Hello! It's me.

A little later tzuyu replied.

From: TZUYU♥️♥️

 

Who are you?

 

To: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

I am sana. You gave me your number, remember?

 

From: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

Oh sorry. I couldn't recognize.
I will save the number.

 

To: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

What are you doing
now tzuyu-ssi?

 

From: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

Nothing, just chatting with a
Beautiful girl.

 


Sana become jealous seeing that.

 

To: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

May I Know who is it?

 

From: TZUYU ♥️♥️

 

Of course it's you.

 

Now sana is blushing. That's how there conversation went. Tzuyu never flirted anyone in her life. But tzuyu actually wasn't flirting with sana. To tzuyu it was a fact that sana is the most beautiful girl. Tzuyu also started to feel the love towards sana. She loved it a lot.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Months have passed , tzuyu and sana become really close. They both fell for each other hard. Tzuyu is now thinking of confessing sana. Sana was now in Japan. Tzuyu thought of doing a plan. Sana had her own apartment. Tzuyu knew sana's passcode to her house.

 

So tzuyu decorated the whole house with flowers. Very romantic.

 

It was time to pick sana from airport. She went there. When the both of them found each other , sana jumped on her wrapping both of her legs in tzuyu's waist. She also kissed her cheeks. Sana missed tzuyu a lot. Same goes to tzuyu.

 

"Tsk... couple nowadays." Said an old woman while passing them. Both of them blushed. Sana the got off from tzuyu.

 

"I have missed you. " Sana said looking at tzuyu.
"Me too. " Tzuyu said smiling.

 

The both of them then went to sanas apartment. When sana entered she was shocked in a good way. Sana walked inside her apartment. Balloons, flowers, scented candles, everything was so romantic.

 

"Tzuyu wha- ..." Sana stopped as she saw tzuyu in the floor like in confessing position. Sana felt like she was dreaming.

 

"Sanya, I know we have met a few months ago. But I feel connected towards you. I have never felt this feelings for anyone. Sana I just wanna say that............... I love you. " Tzuyu said with a small smile. Sana was still in shocked.

 

Tzuyu was losing hope, she was about to stand up and leave. But sana grabbed her nape and kissed her lips . Both of them were enjoying the kiss. Tounges fighting, each other's lips , it was a hot make out. After five minutes they stopped to take breath.

 

"I love you too tzuyu." Sana said.
"Sana pls be my girlfriend." -tzuyu.
"I am already yours tzuyu." Sana said and smiled. It was a memorable night for the newborn couple.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already time for graduation. Everyone gratuated happily. Same as sana and tzuyu. Sana and tzuyu's relationship was hidden. Cause, tzuyu was afraid that her father would found out about it. Tzuyu wanted to tell it her father by herself. She wasn't ready to come out to the world either.

 

Luckily both sana and tzuyu got into the same university. Seoul university. The couple was doing good.

 

But tzuyu busied herself with her work more. She wanted to secure the perfection on her results. That's why she had to work hard day and night. Tzuyu and sana lived under the same roof. Tzuyu's father knew about sana living there. He had no problem with it. He thought sana is just an ordinary friend. Nothing was suspicious about sana according to the information.

 

Because of tzuyu being busy, sana started to feel lonely. But she decided to wait.

 

A year passed just like that.

 

On the second year , tzuyu got more busy. Sana and tzuyu would barely talk. Even though both of them were in same department. But tzuyu would either do extra studies or learn about her fathers company. How to handle it etc.

 

Sana felt really lonely. She wanted tzuyu's time and love. She was missing tzuyu's love.

 

At that time she met dahyun.  The pale girl had a happy  aura.  But sana didn’t know that behind that smile there is a pain of losing her first love.  Dahyun would always make sana laugh. Sometimes dahyun would flirt and sana would flirt back. At this point both of them started to believe that they are in love with each other. Sana thought her love for tzuyu is dead. She secretly started to date dahyun.

 

then they met mina and jeongyeon. Sana introduced dahyun to them as her girlfriend even though at thar time she was in a relationship with tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu was still the same studying and studying. Not only for herself but for a bright future with sana.

 

Sana decided to break up with tzuyu.
So, on a weekend night her and tzuyu were sitting on the couch watching tv.but sana looked in a deep thought.

 

"Babe what happened? " tzuyu asked.
"Tzuyu Let's end this." sana said.
Tzuyu felt like her world is now breaking. 

 

"Sana wh-what happened? Di-did i do something wr-wrong?  I - i wi-will fix th-

 

" It's not that tzuyu, i fall out of love. I am...............  in love with someone else. " sana said with a teary eyes.

 

"No that cannot be. Y-you ar-are joking. "
"I am not!  Tzuyu i am sorry. I don’t' love you anymore. "

 

"Leave the house. "
"Huh?" sana was taken a back.
"I said, Leave. The. ing. House." tzuyu said. Tears forming in her eyes. Sadness, anger was in her eyes.

 

Sana heaved a sigh and left the house with her belongings. She went to her own apartment. After sana left tzuyu broke in tears. She cried and cried.

 

The next day, in University tzuyu saw sana with dahyun. They were happy couple. 

 

"They are cute"
"They look good together "
"I hope they end up together. "

 

That was the gossip of the students. Tzuyu didn’t know what to do now. Tzuyu left the University and went to a store, she bought a big box filled with beer. The cashier was amazed on how much alcohol she bought. But shrugged it off thinking that she was buying it for party purpose. 

 

Tzuyu started to drink all day all night. Nothing could make her happy anymore. University students started to spread rumours about her being drunken Everytime. Tzuyu didn’t care. Her grades started to fall too. She was failing almost on all the subject.

 

But things got out of control when she went to the downtown Street and pick a fight with some drug dealer. Yep, tzuyu was on the verge of having drugs. But Couldn't. Cause police went there. Her cousin taehyung found her their and was shocked. Because of her cousin she got away from the police station.

 

On the other hand some University students saw her coming out from police station. It spread on the whole university.

 

The next day when tzuyu enterd the University some students started to talk bad about her. Tzuyu again got into fight with them and now tzuyu got kicked out of the University. Tzuyu got drink again. Day by day she waa getting depressed. Sana knew tzuyu got kicked out. She thought maybe tzuyu was mixing with bad company.

 

Tzuyu's father found out about everything excluding tzuyu's relationship with sana.  He called tzuyu to come to Taiwan. And Taiwan is safe for her now. Tzuyu went back.

 

Returning back tzuyu's mother gave her a tight hug. She was crying. Tzuyu looked pale and weak. Tzuyu's father didn’t talk with her. Clearly he was disappointed at tzuyu for got kicked out.

 

Days passed, mrs.chou found out about tzuyu's depression. She told mr.chou about it. Mr.chou felt sad. He organised the best psychiatrist. The psychiatrist was a female. Her name was shuhua. He told the psychiatrist to tell him everything that tzuyu said. Cause if she doesn’t then he will end her carrier.

 


Tzuyu would go almost everyday to shuhua for checkup. She felt good with shuhua. She trusted shuhua. She told her about her being gay and her relationship. Shuhua felt sorrow hearing all those things. She had no other choice but telling it to mr.chou.


Mr. Chou got really mad and told shuhua to say to tzuyu that she is not gay. It was all just admiring others beauty. Shuhua was Against it but he threatened her again. He couldn’t let  media know about tzuyu being gay. It would ruin her perfect image.

Mr.chou has always pictured tzuyu as a perfect daughter. Now because of this he cannot let his daughter's  perfection go like this. Tzuyu is meant to be perfect.  Nothing should be imperfect with her.

Tzuyu got more depressed because of shuhua saying "you are not gay" or "sana didn’t love u" or "your love for her isn’t real. " and more.

One day tzuyu found out about her father was the one who made shuhua to do it. She went to her father,

"Is it really hard for you to accept me?" tzuyu said tears in her eyes.
"Tzuyu you are supposed to be perfect.  If you can't be then leave the house. " mr.chou said with a stern voice.

Mrs.chou looked worried. 
Tzuyu decided what she have to do. So she left the house. She went back to South korea. She asked tae's help. She told him she doesn’t want to live with him cause he has done enough for her. Tzuyu started to look for an apartment.  But all tge apartment was out of her League. At last she found an apartment where almost all the bad people of the town lived.

Taehyung threatened them to not to hurt tzuyu. Them being afraid of him dud what he said. Tzuyu found several part time jobs. She worked from morning till night.

Tzuyu would sometimes see sana with dahyun.  It still hurted her.

To her,  sana is now moon while dahyun is her sun. And tzuyu is her Darkness.  The darkness that makes the moon shine. Even though the sun gives the light to the moon to shine but the darkness it can truly shine. People doesn’t appreciate this darkness. One day if the sun stopped giving light to the moon then it will be only the darkness that will make it shine.

Their love is just like that,  the moon and the unappreciated darkness.