Chapter 48

The move on process

"At last.......WE ARE BACK!!!!" Nayeon screamed out of joy. They are outside of the airport.
"I missed you south Korea!!!" Chaeyoung said. Nayeon was wiping her fake tears.
"JOKBAL WHERE ARE YOU?huhuhu" Momo said .
"Tsk. You guys are so embarrassing." Tzuyu said with an expressionless face while dragging her laugages.
"FINALLY!!!!!" Jihyo screamed while stretching her arms. Tzuyu just shooked her head.
"Guys let's go home , I am feeling tired" chaeyoung said. Others nodded. It was a long journey.

Jihyo's limo then came. Everyone hop inside the limo. Jihyo gave them their own phones back with the new phone. They then went to their own houses. Momo as same went to nayeons apartment with her. Nayeon said Momo can live there for the time being. During the trip Momo confessed that she wants to continue living in Korea. Others decided to help her.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu are now inside the elevator. They both were tired. That's why they weren't talking much. The elevator then stopped. They both came out of the elevator. But the first thing chaeyoung saw made her feel pain. She saw both jeongyeon and mina hugging each other.

Both of them broke the hug. Minas eyes then landed on chaeyoung. She was shock. But then realized that Russia was their last county. It was posted on their Instagram. She was looking at chaeyoung with longing eyes. Jeongyeon noticed it.

'does she still love chaeyoung?' jeongyeon said in her mind.
Chaeyoung also looked at mina. She has a hurt look on her face. Jeongyeon also noticed that. She came to a conclusion that they might have a feeling for each other.

Tzuyu then fastly dragged chaeyoung so that the later won't get more hurt. Then she punched the password of the apartment and went inside it .

Jeongyeon then also bid goodbye to mina.

Jeongyeons pov:

Looks like mina still loves her. It's ok though. I don't feel anything. Jealousy? Nope . I only feel jealous in case of nayeon. Speaking of if they are back that means nayeon is back too. Or is she in Australia? Idk.

I am inside my car going back to my house. God! I still have to face that Jimin. He is so annoying. The way he talks about nayeon makes my blood boil. I swear I am on the verge of beating him badly.

As I went inside I again saw his annoying face. What the hell he thinks he is. But then I saw my sister seungyeon unnie there. I ran to her smash her with a hug. I missed her a lot.

"Unnie I missed you." I said while hugging her.
"Aigoo. I also missed you kyungwan-ah." Unnie said smiling. I glared at her cause I hate that name. Then we both went to our room and started to talk.

"So at last you are getting married."- unnie.
"Yeah." I said in a usual way.
"What happened? " Unnie asked frowning.
"What what happened?" I asked confusing.
"Did something happen? You don't sound excited or anything." Unnie asked. I looked down not answering.
"You and mina fought?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Then? Why don't you sound happy like those people who are marrying their lovers? " Unnie asked.

"Unnie.......I don't love mina. " I said looking down.
"WHAT?!" Unnie exclaimed. She is mad.
"Are you insane? Then why are you saying yes to the marriage?" Unnie asked.
"I want to help Minas family from bankruptcy, that's why." I said.
"Oh my god!!! Kyungwan-ah!! What about mina? She loves you right?" Unnie asked.
"No unnie, I believe she loves someone else too." I said.
"This is messed up. Your still going to marry her?" She asked.
"I told you that I want to save her family." I said. Unnie heaved a sigh.
"Jeongyeon-ah listen to me. You both don't love each other. Even if you get married with her, you both will ended up getting a divorce. So I just wanna say that before the marriage you still have a lot of time to think about your decisions for the second time. I want you to talk to mina about it. " Unnie said. I nodded.

"You know what go now and talk about it." Unnie said and started to push me out of the room
"Wa-wait ......now? You want me to go now? But I just met her earlier." I said.
"I don't care go now!!" She said and push me out of the room.

I sighed and took my car keys. I went to the apartment and knocked. Sana opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and red. Looks like she cried. But what happened to her?

"Jeongyeon? Are you looking for mina?" Sana asked.
"Yes. Can I come inside?" I said she nodded. I went inside and saw mina sitting on the couch watching namojichaetzu tv. Oh..............now I am sure.

"Mina " I called her. Mina looked at me surprise. "Jeongyeon? What happened?" Mina asked.
"Can we talk? Privately?" I asked. She nodded.
Sana who was behind me immediately left the room. I sat on the couch facing mina. I hope she tells me.







 

"What you wanna talk about?" - mina.
"About the marriage."- jeongyeon.
"What about it?" - mina.
"Mina be honest with me, are you happy?" - jeongyeon
"What are yo- " mina got cuted off cause jeongyeon started to talk again.
"Don't lie to me mina. Pls. " Mina didn't said anything but looked down.
"Look mina I can feel that you still love her. If you are against this marriage then I ca-" this time jeongyeon got cut off by mina.
"No jeongyeon. You do know it was a deal that I have to fulfill in order to save my family. We can't cancel it." Mina said.
"You still love her don't you?" Jeongyeon said.
"I-i ......I can't answer you that." Mina said averting her eyes.
Jeongyeon slightly smiled at mina .
"Fine then. If you can't be honest to yourself then I will be honest to you.................. I still love nayeon." Jeongyeon said.
"I am not afraid to admit it." Jeongyeon continued.
"Then why are you agreeing on the marriage?" Mina asked.
"Cause I want to help. Besides I ....sigh I don't know if she still loves me or not. After what I did to her." Jeongyeon said.
"But mina, pls don't do the mistake. If you feel like canceling it then I won't mind...." Jeongyeon said.
"No jeongyeon. " Mina said.
"Ok.......but even if in the last moment your decision change then just tell me. " Jeongyeon said and left.

Minas tears started to fall. Sana came and saw mina crying. She hurriedly went to mina and hugged her. Both of them are now crying. Mina was crying because of the pain. While sana was crying cause she feel the same pain in case of tzuyu.

"Unnie why does it hurt?" Mina said crying.
"Even I don't know mina-yah......." Sana said and both of them broke the hug.
"Looks like both of us still loves that giant and the dwarf,  huh? " Sana joked and mina chuckled lightly. She started to wipe her tears. Mina knew about sana loving tzuyu. Sana told her the day when she and Dahyun broke up.

2 days later:

Minas pov:

I have the marriage invitation card with me. I am going to give it to chaeyoung...... sigh. I don't know but I am feeling nervous. I knocked on the door. After a few knocks tzuyu opened it. I greeted her and she greeted me back. She is really cold to me for some reason. She let me go inside.

"Oh mina , come here dear. I was just saying to chaeyoung and tzuyu  that how you occasionally took care of me when they weren't here. " Mrs. Son said smiling. I smiled back and greeted her. I looked at chaeyoung, she wasn't looking at me. I felt sad.

"Pls sit dear. " Mrs. Son said. I sat on the couch. I was looking at chaeyoung and spacing out .
"Tell me mina, do you need anything?" Mrs. Son asked in a sweet tone. I shook my head. I took out the wedding invitation card. I handed over to Mrs. Son. She took it . chaeyoung looked at  it with frowning eyes.

"(Gasp) you are getting married?! Wow!! Congratulations dear!!" Mrs. Son said in a cheerful tone. Chaeyoung looked at me with hurt eyes. Chaeyoungs eyes were sparkling in tears.

"Hey chaeyoung isn't that wonde- " before Mrs. Son could finish chaeyoung stood up and went to her own room and locked it making a bang sound. It was pretty loud. Tzuyu went after her.
"What happened to her? Anyways congratulations mina. So you are getting married with the famous doctor yoo jeongyeon, I am happy for you " she said with a smile. I nodded.
"Pls come with both chae and tzuyu. " I said smiling.
"Of course I will dear. Don't worry." Mrs. Son said smiling. I nodded. Then we talked a bit. After a while I said goodbye to her.

As I went inside my apartment I locked the door and immediately started to cry. Seeing her hurt makes my heart go numb. After a lot of months seeing her still makes my heart go crazy. Still we can't be together.....................