Chapter 53

The move on process

It was now Nighttime. Momo has been staying at dahyuns place for a week now. Mrs. Kim and dahyuns brother myungsoo were so much welcoming to momo. She was great full. Apart from that dahyuns brother would occasionally tease dahyun saying that momo and her should get married soon and give him a niece or nephew with whom he can play around etc.

Momo and dahyun has been staying in the same room. Dahyun wanted it cause she wanted the warmth of momo. At first they were a bit shy. But later on they got used to it and enjoyed each others warmth. The warmth of love and longing.

Dahyun badly wanted to momo to be hers . But didn't know how to ask. On the other hand momo wanted to ask dahyun why she didn't choose sana but her. Cause she thought that sana is still her girlfriend. All this time she didn't ask cause she thought it wasn't the right time.

Momo is now taking bath. Dahyun was sitting on her bed and browsing through the internet. Then the bathroom door opened and it revealed dahyun. Both of their eyes landed on each other. They were staring at each other. Then momo fake coughed and broke it. She stood infront of the Mirror and started to apply night skincare. Dahyun was taking glances at momo.

Momo looked beautiful. Dahyun was staring at momo right now. Momos long hair was attracting dahyun the most. Momos every move and how momo didn't need to have a light to glow. Momo who then looked at the mirror and caught dahyun staring at her like she is the one. Momo is now blushing. In dahyuns eyes momo have become more beautiful. Every moment momo was capturing dahyuns heart more and more.

Dahyun stood up unknowingly and her feet started to lead towards momo. When she was near momo.
"Do you need anything dahyun-ah?" momo asked softly.
"You." dahyun said.
"Huh?" momo asked. She was a bit taken back. Momo looked at dahyun.
"I said you. " dahyun said.
"But.......dahyun-ah you are already with someone else........ You h-have a girlfriend " momo said with a hint of sadness in her voice and eyes.
"We.... Broke up. " dahyun said looking at momos eyes.
"If that's the case then.....what is stopping you to come to me?" momo asked still with sad eyes.
"Momo believe me i want to. Bu-but..... " -dahyun.
"But what dubu-yah?" - momo.
"But what i-if you started to love someone else like before?" dahyun
"What do you mean? " momo asked frowning.
"You.....(sigh) back then i saw you with a guy hugging. You guys looked c-close. So i t-thought....." -dahyun.
"But i never loved someone else like how i love you dahyun. I never will. But when did you came in Japan? "- momo.
" after 1 week. I saw with a guy."- dahyun.
"But dubu i only love you. Whoever that guy was i am sure he wasn't my boyfriend or anything. I never had a lover other than you. I waited for you seven years. But you never showed up.......i found out where you were living. I came but you never returned m-my love dahyun. " momo said looking sad. Dahyun is now feeling really guilty. She shouldn't have came to a conclusion of what she saw. Seven years. She lost seven years. On those years they could have made so many beautiful memories. Maybe they could have gotten married and also have a beautiful family. But because of dahyuns misunderstanding she have lost seven years. Dahyun now have a tears in eyes. Looking down regretting everything she have done.

Momo who saw that guiltiness in dahyuns eyes and face held dahyuns face and made her look at her. Eyes to eyes momo said,
"Dahyun-ah It's never late. I........ I love you. I still do. We can still get together and made a lot of memories together. Have a beautiful future together. Dahyun-ah pls don't be guilty. "

"Momo-ya i am such a....... Loser. I-i have done so many bad things to you. D-do i still deserve someone like you?" -dahyun
"Listen to me dubu, we both deserve each other. I know that. I can feel that. We are ment to be. And if its not you then i don't want anyone else. I love you dahyun. " momo said and encircled her hands on dahyuns neck. Connected their foreheads. Dahyun circled her hand on momos waist.

"I love you too momo-yah....... Will you be my girlfriend? " - dahyun.
"Yes. Dahyun i will be yours dahyun, forever. " momo said. They then connected their lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon and jeongyeon were now walking in the park which was near the park side by side. Jeongyeon has explained everything to nayeon about why she left her.

After hearing the things Nayeon felt happy knowing that jeongyeon didn't left her for losing her love for her. After explaining everything jeongyeon offered nayeon to have a walk with her. Nayeon agreed.

 

(Play this song)

They were walking, their hands were touching while walking. Its been years since they have been this close. It was enough for them to have butterflies in their stomach. Jeongyeon became a little bit bold and intertwined her hands with nayeon. Nayeon was already blushing.

At one point jeongyeon stopped. Nayeon also stopped. She looked at jeongyeon . Jeongyeon looked nervous. Nayeon was confused
"Why did you stopped? " nayeon said.
Jeongyeon then let go of nayeons hand. Nayeon became a little sad cause she was missing the warmth already. She doesn't even know if jeongyeon still loves her or not. But she had a feeling that maybe jeongyeon still loves her.
'What was i thinking? ' nayeon said in her mind.

"Nayeonie i want to tell you something. " jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon looked at nayeons eyes. Those beautiful pair of eyes never fails to make her feel that she have fallen in love again. Everything about nayeon makes jeongyeon fall in love with her more and more.

Jeongyeon took a long breath.

"Nayeonie our relationship wasn't easy on the past. We had many problems and arguments on past. Our jealousy, some misunderstandings and all .......but our relationship had that one thing that made us hold on to it even though we had a hard time.  That is love. Our love for each other was low-key but it was the purest love. We both loved each other on the most purest way, no condition or anything. Our love had happiness. We trusted each other more than ourselves. But then we had a situation that made us apart from each other. Believe me after I left you, there wasn't a single day that I didn't missed you or think about you. You were inside my heart , my mind. You were the one who owned it all along. " Jeongyeon said. She stopped a bit. Then she continued,

"And you still own my heart nayeonie. I don't know if you still love me or not. I don't know if you still remember those good days. When we used to be happy together. I don't know anything about how you feel about me right now. But the only thing that I Know is that I love you nayeonie. I still do. I will forever. " Jeongyeon said with a bit smile looking at the ground.

"Nayeonie I want to start everything again. I want us to be together again. But I don't want to rush things. So......." Jeongyeon then kneel down on the ground and hold nayeons right hand then she said, "Im nayeon would you pls let me court you again?"

All those times hearing Jeongyeons speech nayeon had tears in her eyes. Nayeon smiled and looked down at jeongyeon. Her cheeks were red like rose. She then nodded . Jeongyeon felt releaved and happy. She stood up and brought nayeon closer to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Nayeon closed her eyes enjoying the moment with the love of her life. Nayeon opened her eyes.

But to her surprise jeongyeon suddenly kissed her cheeks making her more red.

"Sorry I couldn't help. you looked so cute." Jeongyeon said and scratched her neck. Nayeon smiled widely. She playfully hit her arm. But then she hugged jeongyeon. Jeongyeon hugged her tight.

It was a beautiful night for them. Under the sparkling stars that is filled in the sky, they started their journey of love together again. The journey of their love began.

"I love you bunny"- jeongyeon
"I love you too ostrich."- nayeon.

 

Meanwhile, mina and chaeyoung were inside the hospital. Chaeyoungs back  was leaning on the headboard. Mina was snuggling on chaeyoungs neck and chaeyoungs hand was on Minas shoulder pulling her more close. Chaeyoungs other hand was playing with Minas hand. Both of them were talking and joking.

Chaeyoung was telling mina about her world tour. The crazy memories they did together. Everything. Chaeyoung has also told mina about somis confession and made sure to tell mina that she only loves mina . Mina was happy to hear that. They were both giggling and sharing many things.

"Chaeyoung "- mina
"Hmm?" - chaeyoung
"Do you think nayeon unnie and jeongyeon are now together?" - mina.
"Yes " chaeyoung said confidentially.
"How are you so sure?"- mina
"Cause I know nayeon unnie. I know that unnie still loves jeongyeon unnie. They are both meant to be each other. I can see that. Their love for each other is really visible." -chaeyoung.
"Hmm.........what about sana unnie and tzuyu? "- mina.
"I don't know about sana unnie. But tzuyu still loves sana unnie. She won't tell it easily but I know. One time she even came to me and asked to draw sana unnie cause she haven't seen her for a while. Hahaha she really loves her."- chaeyoung
"Hihihihi, that's good to hear. Sana unnie also love her till this day. That's why she and Dahyun broke up few weeks ago "- mina.
"Really? Didn't know that. I hope they get back together "- chaeyoung.
"Me too honey. "- mina.
"But one thing for sure that , we are the cutest couple." Chaeyoung said and smiled showing her dimple. Mina found it really cute. She pinched chaeyoungs cheeks and then kissed the dimple. She looked at chaeyoung and said,

"Yes we are."

On the other hand , dahmo was also having a memorable time together. Momo and Dahyun were lying on Dahyuns bed . Momo was hugging Dahyun and snuggling. Sometimes kissing her necks. Dahyun would giggle at that.

"You know you are really cute."- Momo.
"Oh really? You are cuter ." - Dahyun said smirking. Momo blushed. Dahyun kissed her on the lips.

"I love you baby."- Dahyun.
"I love you too"- Momo .

Clearly it is a memorable night for the three couple. Having the love of your life in your arms was the best feeling ever.