Chapter 11

The move on process

Seeing chaeyoung cry made Both jihyo and tzuyu sad.

Tzuyu and chaeyoung decided to take day off from the store. The three of them went to a park.

They’re now sitting on a bench. Silence filled the air.

Jihyo broke the silence. She explained
Why did she left the restaurant yesterday. Chaeyoung and tzuyu understood the elders reason. She also went to her grandpas grave to pay him respect.

Jihyo also said that she knows chaeyoungs problem.

"Chaeyoung would you like to stay one of my grandpas apartment with your mother? " - jihyo.

"Un-unnie, won’t it be a problem?" chaeyoung asked.

"No it won't."- jihyo said.
" I feel really thankful unnie. I don’t' know how to thank you guys. " chaeyoung said and sighed.
"No don’t be. It’s totally fine. " jihyo said.

" chaeng tzuyu also told me about your ex. You said you want to move on. Right?" - jihyo

Chaeyoung nodded. Jihyo continued,  "would you like to go on a....world tour with us?"

Chaeyoungs eyes went wide
"But it would take a lot of money,  i don’t have money unnie." chaeyoung said.

"You don’t have to worry about it,  I will pay all the expenses,  you also don’t have to worry about your mom. I will tell someone to take care of her. It’s a kinda move on process.... You know."  - jihyo.

"If that's what gonna help me to forget mina then i will go." - chaeyoung.

Jihyo was really happy. She then looked tzuyu and asked, "what about you? You said you will think. "

"Give me some time, i will tell soon. "- tzuyu.
" ok fine, but answer me before next week. "- jihyo said.
Again silence filled the air.
" Let me take you guys to your home.
I will take chaeyoung and her mom to grandpas apartment. Ok?" - jihyo.

Tzuyu nodded.
They are now outside of the park,  a black limousine came. Jihyo then opened the door and said, "get in guys."

"Is that yours Old lady?" - tzuyu
"How many times i have to tell you that don’t call me that. And yes it is mine."- jihyo.

Tzuyu scoffed but didn’t say anything.
------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoungs pov:

It was now night. Me and my mom are now in jihyo unnies grandpas apartment. we are now having dinner. I have to say, she is really rich.

I wonder who is she. Well no matter who she is,  she gotta nice heart. Unlike some people who come to your life and break your heart over and over again.

Speaking of heart, i have to tell my mom about my condition. I don’t think i can survive. I am poor and because of that i can't have a proper surgery. She doesn’t even know that i like girls. Sigh.

One of the reasons why i said yes to the move on process is to see the beautiful side of world. I only saw the worst part of it. This is my only chance to forget mina and live happily the remaining days without any pain.

" chaeng honey, what you thinking? "- mrs. Son asked.

" eomma i need to tell you something. Well two things."- chaeyoung.

"Say it honey."- mrs.son
" mom you..... You won’t hate...me right?'' - chaeyoung.
"You know eomma loves you right baby?"- mrs. Son

" yes. The first thing is, eomma that I.... I am into Girls. "- chaeyoung.

" oh...i figured it out a long time ago." eomma said with an obvious voice.

"Was i that obvious? "- chaeyoung.
" pft. Of course. I support you honey, don't worry. Now tell me the 2nd thing."- eomma.

"The thing is that i have......... a heart disease. I need to  have a surgery to survive. It will ...take a lot of money to save me." Chaeyoung said . Her tears were falling.

Chaeyoungs mom was now shocked. Too shocked to say something.
She immediately hugged chaeyoung and said, "don't worry honey, I-i'll do something. Yes, I will." Her mother's eyes are now red . She is trying hard to not to cry.

"Eomma there is no use. Even if I do the surgery then what are the chances of me to survive?" - chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung! Don't you ever say that again. You will survive. " - Mrs. Son.

"Eomma I have a wish, can I say that?"
- chaeyoung.

"Go ahead honey." Mrs. Son said while   crying.

"Can I ....can I go on a world tour? .....I just see the beauty of the world before I die. Plz?!" - chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung you are not going to die. Ok? If you wanna go to the tour then you can. But in one condition. You will never say that you are not gonna survive. Ok?" - Mrs. Son

"Ok. Eomma, now smile. I don't wanna see you cry, ok?" - chaeyoung.

"Ok dear. " - Mrs. Son said and then smiled a bit .

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since chaeyoung left tzuyu's house. Tzuyu is now working on the cafe.

While giving customer's their order tzuyu's eyes outside . She regretted what she saw.

She saw Sana and her girlfriend were kissing passionately. They were on the other side where the cafe was.

The thing that tzuyu most hated about the scene was............

They looked happy.

Tzuyu hated it cause she wasn't the one whom sana was happy with. It was someone else.

Tzuyu now hated this pain. She wanted to let it go .

Now she know what she have to do. She picked up her phone. She wrote a massage,

To: jihyo unnie

It's a yes. I will go with you guys to tour the world.

Time skip

It's now 9:00 at night. It's now time to close the cafe. Tzuyu closed it . Today was her turn to close it.

She will go to her apartment early. Will not go to the club again because she have a job as a cleaner in the bar tomorrow morning. She has to go early. Last time she got scolded for coming late.

As tzuyu was about to start walking to her  apartment, a pair of hands hugged her from behind and said,

"JAGIYAAAAAA"

 

Authors note:
Any guess who the person is?