Chapter 10

The move on process


Tzuyu's pov:

Today was a very long day. I am very tired right now. I am not going to the club today cause I have guests in my house.

I don't wanna have a bad impression.
I went back to my apartment after finishing my job in cafe.

Chaeyoung told me about her mom's decision. I told chaeng that I will help her.

Chaeyoung was confused.
I smirked and said, "let me make a phone call first."

I took my phone and dialled the person's number who will help us.
After some ring he picked up the phone.

"Yo. What's up?" Said the person.
"I need your help. Come at my place tomorrow morning at 8. " I said.

"Ok . I will be there. " Said the person.
I cut the phone.
Chaeyoung was still confused. Well it's actually amusing to see her confused.

" Tomorrow morning the person who will help us will come. " I said and smiled.

"Ok. But I am still confuse. " - chaeyoung.

"Don't worry. By the way can I ask another question?" I said.

"Yes sure. " - chaeyoung.
"The girl who screamed at you in the restaurant. Was that your ex?" - I asked with curiosity.

"Yes. Her name is mina." She answered and became sad.
"Oh. It's late .we should go to sleep I am tired. Goodnight"- I said to her.

"goodnight" - chaeyoung

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

It was now almost 8 in the morning. Chaeyoungs mom, tzuyu and chaeyoung had done their breakfast.

They were now waiting for the person to come. The waiting ended as someone knocked the door. Tzuyu went to open the door.

Opening the door it revealed a tall , handsome man. Girls would totally go crazy over him.

"Tae you are here. We were waiting for you " Said tzuyu.

"Yeah I know. So what's the problem?" Said taehyung

"Well actually my friend needs your help." - tzuyu.

"Where is she?"- taehyung.

"Come inside."- tzuyu.
They went inside tzuyu's bedroom. There was sitting chaeyoung and her mom.

"Are they the one? " - taehyung.
Tzuyu nodded.

"Hello. I am kim taehyung, tzuyu's cousin and head of the seoul police department. I heard you need my help." - taehyung said

"Hello I am son chaeyoung. This is my mom son soyeong. If I am not wrong you are the police officer who caught the whole mafia group last month, right?" Said chaeyoung.

"Yes, kid you are right." Said taehyung and smiled.

"Wow. Bro you are really cool. I also heard that almost every bad guy of the city are afraid of you. " - chaeyoung.

"Yes. But I am not that scary to the people who needs my help. Tell me chaeyoung why you need my help? "- taehyung

Chaeyoungs then explained everything to him. He understood and said " hmm . In these cases we need some prove. Chaeyoung tell me is there any cctv camera near your house. Like on the street or something?"

"Yes there is. " Chaeyoung said.
"Great then we can use it against him. I will start my investigation as soon as possible. Don't worry soon he will be behind the bars ." Said taehyung.

"Tzuyu I will go now, if those bastards who lives around you annoy you , don't hesitate to tell it to big brother, ok?" - taehyung.

"Don't worry, they are afraid of you. They won't do anything to me " - tzuyu.

"Ok then goodbye." - taehyung
"Yeah. Bye. "- tzuyu.

"Tzuyu let's get ready, we have a work now , right?" - chaeyoung.

"Yeah let's go. "- tzuyu.
 

Time skip

Tzuyu and chaeyoung are now working inside the store.
As tzuyu was cashier she saw someone familiar entering the shop.

'its the same elegant woman from the restaurant. She is chaeyoungs ex mina, right? What is she doing here?' tzuyu said in her mind.

Tzuyu saw mina walking near chaeyoung. She told chaeyoung something.

They then went out of the store . Tzuyu then thought its their personal matter, so she should not barge in. 
Suddenly jihyo came inside the store.

"Jihyo unnie?!"

Meanwhile

Mina and chaeyoung are outside of the store.

Chaeyoungs pov;

I was shocked to see mina here.
"Can we talk? It won't take long." Mina said. I nodded.

We are now outside of the store.
Mina started, "look chaeyoung I am sorry for what I did the other day. I Crossed my limits. Plz forgive me."

"I don't need your apology mina. The only thing that I am asking from the day we broke up is that, why you did that to me?!" Chaeyoung was now looking at mina with anger and sadnesses.

"You wanna know why, cause she has everything that you don't. She is rich , while you are not. She is much more loving than you. She can give me everything I want. That's why I left u for her." Said mina with a stoic face.

My heart broke into pieces, I ran and went inside the store, I saw jihyo unnie with tzuyu. They were talking.

I went to jihyo unnie and hug her. Not going to lie, unnie always gives me a motherly vibe. Even though we met yesterday. I feel close to them.

"Sshh . Chae  what happened? " - jihyo asked with concern.

"Unnie. Un-unnie ......I wa-want .....to forget th-this pai-pain. I want to .....move on." I said while sobbing.