Chapter 3

The move on process

Tzuyu 's  pov:

The ray of sun hitted my face, i woke up. I looked around. It's an unknown place. Someone's bedroom to be exact. My clothes are changed. Huh? Who did that?


Usually in these cases I would woke up . But I am completely dressed. That means nothing happened last night. I sighed.


Then i heard the bedroom door being opened, I looked there. I saw that big eyed women entering the room. Yes, the same women who was concerned about me last night. 

'I didn’t kissed her last night, right?' I thought with a frown. 

"Oh! You are awake." said the women. 

"How did i get here? I didn’t kiss you last night, right?" I said and made a disgusted face cause I don’t wanted to kiss a straight women.  

How did i found out she was straight?  Well her whole existence screams straight. Yep, my gayder is that strong.

"Tsk. Of course, you didn’t. Like i would let my self kiss a girl like you." she said and made a disgusted face.

"Then how did i get here?" I asked. 

"Long story in short, I found you at one of the washroom stalls yesterday. You were passed out. So being the good person, I called seulgi to take you home. She said she didn’t know where you live. I told her to take you to her house. She said she cannot,  cause her girlfriend Irene came from USA yesterday and she needed to pick her up. So she begged me to take you home. So again me being the good person, took you to my house." she said in one breath. 

 

What is she? A rapper?  

I Actually remember what happened last night.  I and the girl was kissing and then we went to one of the washroom stalls, and then I passed out. 

 

I sighed. "Where are my clothes? " I asked. 

"I washed them, cause you puked on them." she said


I then stood up, "where did you put them?" 

"It's in the balcony and it’s still wet." she said." give me my clothes,  I will go now. I will give your clothes later." I said with a stern voice.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to say thanks to me? Cause I washed your clothes and took a good care of you? On top of that, I let you use my bed. I slept on the couch. My back hurts." 
She said

"Ok! Thank you Ms. Whatever your name is. Give me back my clothes I will go now" I said.  

"Say Thanks properly. " she said.  "And my name is Jihyo, Park Jihyo,  by the way".
Said Jihyo.


I again sighed, " Thank you Jihyo" I said, "where is unnie? I am older than you, you know,"  jihyo UNNIE said."Thank you jihyo unnie,now give me my clothes "

"Ok. But don't you think It's a bit rude to not say your name? Cause I said mine?" jihyo said 


Oh man! This women! 

"What if I don’t say my name?" I asked with a smug face.

"I still have your clothes" she said with a evil smile.


"I am Chou tzuyu, nice to meet you Jihyo, I hope we never meet again, give me my clothes. " I said with an annoyed face. 

She then went out of the room and gave me a bag,  inside the bag I saw my clothes. 

Jihyos pov:

This kid is sooooo hard headed, she gave me a headache, gosh.

"Ok! So let me drive me your home. " I said. I wanted to drive her home cause I wanted to be friends with her. I was bored, I wanted some new friends, who actually knew how it felt after break up

 

 

"Why should I take your offer?" she said. 

"Cause I have your phone, hahahaha." I said. 

"You- ok fine." she said with a 'I give up ' face.


I then nodded. "You want breakfast? " 

"No old lady. I don’t" she said.

Jeez. This kid.

​​​​​​