Chapter 33

The move on process

chaeyoung and tzuyu didn’t win in the race. They lose. So they have to listen to the other three. Now that the day has started, they are listening what the elders are saying. The elders are making them do the slightest works too. Right now they are inside jihyo and nayeons room.

"Tzuyu can you bring me the phone?" nayeon said.
"But It's right beside you." tzuyu said frowning
"Oh....i don't care. Remember this is the punishment. You have to be my servent. Hahahahaha." nayeon said and laugh.

Tzuyu was ragging in anger.

On the other side jihyo and momo was in the balcony, they were basking. They were sitting on the chair with the sunglasses on. Sometimes siping their juice.

"The weather of paris is soooo good. " jihyo said.
"Yeah you are right. Chaeyoung go and bring me some snacks from the restaurant. Heres the card." momo said while sipping the juice.

"As your wish Madame. " chaeyoung said bowing. She then left.

"Hey momo unnie, call nayeon unnie, i have an idea." jihyo said smirking.
"NAYEON UNNIE!!!! Jihyo is calling!!!" momo said.
"Hey! What happened? " nayeon asked after coming to the balcony.
"I have an idea."- jihyo.
" and that is?" - nayeon.
"Come closer i will tell you guys." - jihyo.
After telling the plan everyone stated to grin like a devil.
"Woah! Jihyo this is a great plan!" - nayeon.
"I know unnie." jihyo said grinning.
"Let's wait for chaeyoung to come." - nayeon.

After a minute chaeyoung came while huffing.

"Here's (huff)your(huff) order Madame " chaeyoung said.
"Oh wow. But why are you huffing?  This hotel have elevator right?" - nayeon.
"Yes, but it wasn’t available. " chaeyoung.
"Ok then give me those foods and call tzuyu to come." momo said.
"Yes, Madame. " chaeyoung said.
After a while both of them came.
"Why did you call? " tzuyu asked coldly.

"So we were thinking that today you guys will wear girly clothes with make up and high heels."- nayeon.

" WHAT?" exclaimed chaetzu.
"Yep, now hurry up and get ready. We are going to parlor. I have some clothes that will suit both of you. Oh and you both will wear skirt today. " nayeon said.

Chaeyoung and tzuyus eyes grew big. It wasn’t a big deal though. But wearing all girly things is not Their cup of tea.

"In addition you also have to act girly. Like doing 'nicko nicko nii' or 'shy shy shy' etc." jihyo said.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu gulped. They cannot' do anything.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everyone!" Said nayeon to the camera. "Hi!!" Said jihyo.
"Hello!" Said Momo.

"Well today we are really happy. I know we look really happy today." Said nayeon.

"Wanna know the reason? Well today chaeyoung and tzuyu is going to do what we ask them to do." jihyo said with an evil smirk.

"As you can see now we are outside right now. Both of our makanaes are behind us sitting on the bench. They are tired. " nayeon said.

"Hey you guys!  Come here and say hello with aegyo."- jihyo said.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu slowly walked towards them. Wearing heels and walking around isn’t that easy. Legs get tired really easily. Moreover they were comfortable with shoes. Not heels.

" hey guys!!" tzuyu said with a bit cuteness.


( this is what tzuyu is wearing)

"I know i have a orange hair. Unnies did this to me." tzuyu said smilingly.
"Ok! Now next chaeyoung. " jihyo said.

"Hiii!!! " chaeyoung said with a bit shyness.


(Chaeyoung is wearing this. Imagine she is not wearing those accessories and she is wearing white skirt)

"I am using hair extension. Nayeon made me wear it" chaeyoung said with cutely.

"Good! Both of you. Now tzuyu do 'shy shy shy' " - jihyo.
Tzuyu forcefully smiled and said,
"Shy shy shy" with cuteness. Nayeon squealed.

"Chaeyoung do 'nico nico nii'  " - jihyo said.

"Nico nico nii!" chaeyoung said doing the hand gesture and cutely.
"My babbbyyyyyy" nayeon said.
"Hey are you recording this? " jihyo asked momo.
"Totally. We are gonna tease them with these. Hahahahshahaha." momo said. Both of them then started to laugh.

"Ok now, lets go to the shopping mall."- jihyo said. Namo cheered but chaetzu groaned.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyuns pov:

I don’t' know what to do anymore. No matter how much i try to forget momo. She is still in my mind. What can i say. She was my first love. She was my angle. But she cheated on me. At that time i was in south korea. My dads situation is getting worse till now. Doctors said they are trying their bests. But his situation is still the same.

I remember how broke i was when i found momo cheating. It’s not like i am recovered. I am in relationship with sana. Sana makes me happy. Even sometimes in sana I see momo. Specially sanas eyes reminds of momo. That doesn’t mean i still love momo, right?.....

I see her dance videos. She is so talented. I know that she is now in world tour. But what shockes me is that she is with chaeyoung.

Yes, i know her. I have met her through mina unnie. They have a Instagram. But i don’t follow it. I just go to the account and see if she has posted something or not. I would always look at her posts.

Sigh.........i miss her..........

Sanas pov:

I don’t' know whats happening to dahyun. She is acting weird. She would always look at her phone.

Is she hiding something?  Lately we have been distance. She would always look at her phone. During dates or other times.

I hope she is not hiding something from me. I love her. But........... The thing that i am feeling for tzuyu is.....i don’t know. I am really confused. I don’t' know what will happen.