Chapter 49

The move on process

The days passed and the day of the wedding ceremony came. Jeongyeon was unhappy. Really disappointed at herself. To jeongyeons surprise all of her cousins came to attend the wedding. Jeongyeons cousin are, jimin, jungkook, jeongin and bang-chan. Jeongyeon thought they wouldn’t come except jeongin. But they came. Jeongyeon is getting ready right now.

Meanwhile mina is also getting ready. Doing her make-up and final touch here and there. Still mind filled with chaeyoung. This day could be a memorable for her if she and chaeyoung were the one to get married. But it wasn’t. Sometimes life doesn’t go the way you want it to.

At Chaeyoungs side:

Chaeyoungs eyes were puffed. She has been crying for more than a week. She hasn’t ate food properly. She feels week. She also didn’t took her medicine properly. Her tears were still flowing. At that time tzuyu knocked on the door.

"Chaeng, pls open the door. You haven’t eaten properly . " - tzuyu
"No, leave me alone." chaeyoung said weakly .
Tzuyu sighed. "Chaeyoung open the door, i won't force you to eat. At least let me see you." tzuyu said.
Tzuyu everyday would be there to take care of her. Mrs. Son was also worried about her daughters behaviour change.

Chaeyoung decided to open the door.she opened it. Tzuyu went inside the room. Chaeyoungs room was pretty messed up. Things here and there, chaeyoung herself looked messed up. Chaeyoung sat on the bed. Looking at nowhere spacing out. Tzuyu sat beside her.

"Chaeng how are you feeling? "- tzuyu.
" nothing. I - i don’t' know. " - chaeyoung  
"Do you need anything? "- tzuyu.
" no, but i need someone. That someone is going to be someone else's today. An-and...... " chaeyoung couldn’t finish cause she started to cry again. Tzuyu hugged her tightly .
"Ssshh, its fine. Let it all out." tzuyu said. The crying didn’t stop.

Then all of a sudden chaeyoung started to breath fast. Tzuyu felt it and broke the hug to look at chaeyoung. She saw chaeyoung looked paler than usual.

"Yah. Chaeyoung did you have your medicines? " tzuyu asked standing up. But chaeyoung couldn’t  answer  because she was having an unusual pain in her left chest area. That pain was much worse than the normal one she had. She was filling dizzy.

"Wait here, i will call mom." tzuyu said and hurriedly went to call mrs. Son. When tzuyu went outside of the room,  chaeyoung fainted.

Tzuyu came back with mrs. Son and saw chaeyoung unconscious on the floor.

"Chaeyoung!!!! " tzuyu exclaimed. Mrs. Son was already crying. Reaching near chaeyoung tzuyu started to shake her but no response. Tzuyu decided to call ambulance. She also called jihyo and told her to come hospital fast.

At the wedding :

Jeongyeon  was standing in the altar. Last time remembering all of her memories with nayeon. She looked gloomy. Mr. and mrs. Yoo noticed it. They thought jeongyeon must be feeling nervous .

Then the piano started to play.  A Beautiful mina wearing her wedding dress was coming towards the altar with her father. Her father than handed jeongyeon minas hand.

"Pls take care of my daughter, she is the most precious thing in the world for me." he said while wiping his tears. Jeongyeon nodded and took minas hand. Both of them are now facing the priest.  Then the priest started to explain the importance of marriage and being with each other. After saying all of the important things, he started to say the main part, 
"Do you myoui mina take yoo jeongyeon as your legally wedded wife?" Asked the priest to mina . That was the time mina felt like she lost her voice. She couldn't answer cause she saw feeling something on . She and chaeyoung promised each other to get married and live together. The things that the priest told was the things that both mina and chaeyoung promised to each other.

Right now this marriage feels so wrong. Minas tears were already falling.

"Miss Mina" mina got back to her senses when the priest called her. Then mina looked back at jeongyeon who's eyes were sad as her. Clearly none of them were happy. If right now mina says yes then she is not only ruining her life but also Jeongyeons life. A friend who was their to understand mina.

Sana who was also present in the marriage as a brides maid looked at mina frowning thinking why she isn't answering.

"I-..............I a-am sorry.." mina mumbled and now she was sobbing in front of everyone. The murmurs of the people can be heard. Both of their parents were confused. Jeongyeon heard what mina said. She then realized what it means.

The next thing jeongyeon did surprised everybody. She pulled mina closer and picked up in a bridal style and started to run away from the altar. She picked up mina cause mina was wearing a hella long wedding dress. Jeongyeon was really happy that finally mina was being honest.

"Guards catch them!!" Mr. Yoo screamed angrily. Then 4-5 guards surrounded them.

"Guys do what I told you !!!" Seungyeon exclaimed to Jeongyeons cousins. They immediately ran and started to attack those guards.

"Nonna run!!" Jeongin said while holding the guard. Jeongyeon nodded and was about to run but another guard came on the way. The guard was about to catch them but Jimin came and hold the guard tightly.

" run!! Cause I didn't sacrifice myself just to see you run slow!!" Jimin screamingly said.

Jeongyeon couldn't believe that Jimin was helping but right now it's time to go from there. Jeongyeons two sister seungyeon and seoyeon are also fighting with some other guards.

Jeongyeon ran while holding mina and quickly got into the car. Mina was still crying.
"I am sorry......I am sorry..." Mina kept on mumbling.
"Hey mina it's fine. I am happy that even though it was  at the last minute but you still understood. " Jeongyeon said while an assuring smile. Mina felt greatful to have a friend like jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon immediately drove to the apartment where chaeyoung lived as Minas neighbor. When they reached chaeyoungs apartment they bell the ring . They knocked the door few times. After a while no one opened it. Mina was getting worried. Jeongyeon came to a conclusion that no one was inside the apartment.

So they went downstairs and asked the security guard if he have seen them or not. The security guard said that an ambulance came and took them to the hospital. Mina became more worried. She was scared that what if something happened to chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon nodded and decided to drive to the hospital.

At the hospital:

Nayeon, Momo and jihyo rushed to the hospital. They all had tears in their eyes. They went there running and found tzuyu who looked worried and have a red eyes. Mrs.son was crying her heart out.

"Tzu-tzuyu what happened?" Nayeon asked.

"The doctor sa-said that cha-chaeyoung needs to have a surgery. Sh-she needs t-to transplant her heart as early as possible. " Tzuyu said .

"Then? They ha-gave a heart right? T-they can re-recover chaeyoung, right?!" Jihyo screamed like a mad woman, she was afraid that the one who she loves her as sister will leave her too.

"Th-they have..." Tzuyu said
"So? Why are they taking long?" Momo asked she was angry and has tears in her eyes too. Nayeon was already sobbing.

"But th-they heart t-they have didn't mat-matched with chaeyoungs." Tzuyu said almost on the verge of crying.

"Be-beside, the surgeon isn't h-here , o-only the interns are h-here. " Tzuyu said.
"If anything happens to chaeyoung then I swear I will sue this hospital." Jihyo said angrily.

Right at that time mina and jeongyeon also reached the hospital. They went to the receptionist and asked about where chaeyoung is. The receptionist gave them the room number while looking at them weirdly cause both of them still were in their wedding attire.

Mina and jeongyeon ran to the floor where chaeyoung was. When they reached there they saw jihyo, tzuyu talking, they looked like holding back their tears. Nayeon, Momo and Mrs. Son were sobbing. Nayeon and momo was also confronting Mrs. Son. Only chaeyoung was Missing and mina understood that chaeyoung is actually on the patient room. She went near to them .

"W-what happened?" Jeongyeon asked to the intern doctor who has a guilt look on his face.  The doctor then explained everything to Jeongyeon.

Meanwhile mina was crying like a crazy when she found out about chaeyoungs heart disease. She fell on the ground. She was sitting and crying while holding .

Jeongyeon decided what she have to do now.

"I will do the operation." Jeongyeon announced. Everyone looked at jeongyeon.

"Are you a surgeon?" Asked the intern.
"I am a surgeon. I am yoo jeongyeon. " Jeongyeon said introducing herself to the intern.
"W-wait, THE yoo jeongyeon? Oh my god!" Exclaimed the intern.
"It's not time for this. You are going to help me on this." Jeongyeon said .the intern nodded.
"It's an honor, but what about the heart? Where can we find it? I mean if we don't find one soon then the patient might ......" The intern got cut off cause someone else spoke.

"I will give you heart."
"Dahyun?" Jeongyeon said frowning.