Chapter 7

The move on process

Tzuyu's pov:

As me and jihyo unnie were talking they heard a loud voice screaming angrily.

""WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? HUH?!" ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE? YOU EVEN FOLLOWED ME IN THIS RESTAURANT. " Said the elegant looking woman.

"I TOLD YOU. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT CHAEYOUNG?" Continued the woman.
"ma'am is there any problem? " The manager came and asked.

"Yes there is. This girl is the problem. Fire her .right now." Said that women .

"Chaeyoung you are fired ! Leave this place now!" Screamed the manager

I then looked at where she was screaming. The person she was screaming was the same small girl from the convince store. Her tears were falling.
"Didn't you heard what he said?! " Said that women. Geez what's her problem.

"Babe calm down." Said another girl who was taller than her .not tall than me. But we have almost same height.
I then looked at their table. There I caught a familiar figure.

A very familiar figure.
It was sana . Beside her there was another girl who was holding her hand. Must be her BRAND NEW GIRLFRIEND.

I clenched my jaw. I admit I am jealous.

"Mina , let's go from here. " Sana said.
"Yes babe she is right. We should go. " Said the tallest among them. While they were walking I pretend I didn't saw them.

I looked at somewhere else. But I felt like someone was looking at me but I shrugged it off.

Then I looked at the small girl. What was her name again? Seyoung?? Maybe. That girl was now holding her chest then ran inside the staff room .

She then hurriedly left the restaurant after changing. She looked paler. I had an instinct that something is going to be wrong. So I followed her.

"Where you going? " - jihyo unnie.

"Unnie I know her. I need to follow." - I said.

"Ok let's go together." Said jihyo unnie.

Sanas pov:

Me , dahyun and mina , jeongyeon; we are having a double date here at the restaurant. We called the waiter. Turns out the waiter was minas ex .
So mina screamed at her . She thought that her Ex was following her.

To be honest the girl doesn't look like do something like that.

But still we can't say anything surely.
While we were leaving I caught a familiar glimpse of someone.

It's Tzuyu. My ex. She looked paler and thinner. I didn't hear of her anything after the incident that happened in the university , which occured after our break up.

What's she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in Taiwan? Who is she with? Is that her new girlfriend?
What the hell?

She found a girl already?
I mean of course she would . She is beautiful like a goddess. The most beautiful person in both inside an-
WTH? What am I thinking?

But seeing her with some other girl made my blood boiled. I hate this sight. But why do I hate It?

I don't love her anymore. Yes I don't.

Or

Do I ?

Tzuyu's pov:

As we followed her we saw her near the bus stand. She was still holding her chest. Suddenly she started breathing heavily. She couldn't even stand straight.

Then all of a sudden she passed out.
I and jihyo unnie ran to her.
We hurriedly went to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the hospital:

The doctor checked chaeyoung.

"Family of seyoung?" Asked the doctor.

Jihyo and Tzuyu went near the the doctor.

"Ok so this is important. It happened because she didn't take her medicine properly. As She have a heart disease, pls make sure she takes her medicine properly. You can see her now. She will be awake in a minute.you can take her home by the way." Said the doctor.
 

"Ok and thank you doc. " - jihyo.
The doctor left.

"Should we go inside?"- tzuyu.

"Yes. Let's go."- jihyo.

Jihyo and Tzuyu went inside. They saw chaeyoung lying there unconsciously.

A minute later chaeyoung woke up.

"Seyoung. You ok?" - tzuyu

"Who is seyoung?"- chaeyoung

"It's you. You didn't forget your name right?" - tzuyu

"No. It's chaeyoung. My name is chaeyoung." - chaeyoung.

"Aha ! See tzuyu I told you . It was chaeyoung not seyoung. But you said she worked with you and you knew it better." -jihyo.

"I am a human. I can make a mistake. Don't make a big fudge about it." - tzuyu

"Uhm.....guys .can you tell me why am I here?" - chaeyoung.

Jihyo and Tzuyu explained everything to her.

"You are the new girl, right? " - chaeyoung.

"Yes I am ." - tzuyu

"Well nice to meet you. And you are?" - chaeyoung said and smiled.

" I am park jihyo. Nice to meet you." - jihyo gave a smile.

" Same."- Chaeyoung.

"Gosh I am hungry. You guys wanna eat something? My treat." - jihyo.

"Sure." - replied the youngers.