Chapter 31

The move on process


After saying her break up story sniffing of crying sounds were heard. No it wasn’t nayeon. It was kyulkyung. Kyulkyung felt really sad. She maybe a mafia leader or cruel sometimes, but people who are strict outside are the softest one. She was crying. Everyone was looking at her.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me? Haven’t you ever see someone cry?*sniff*" - kyulkyung. 
"No we have. But seeing you cry is something else. "- tzuyu.
" whatever. "- kyulkyung. 
Everyone then looked at nayeon. She was spacing out and smiling sadly.  Not a single tear fell from her eyes.

" i think we should go back. It's getting late." - jihyo said. Everybody agreed. Going back to the mansion nayeon fell asleep. No one woke up later. She looked tired. They decided to not talk about it now. 

This time Again chaeyoung looked bother. Why? Cause she found out minas current girlfriend's ex. It looked like nayeon doesn’t know that jeongyeon is dating mina. Chaeyoung decided to tell her about it later.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeons pov: 

I am right now watching namojichaetzu episode. Nayeon is there. It's been awhile since I saw her. Her smile still makes my heart flutter.  I thought I have moved on from her. 

But I guess I was lying to myself. Even though how much I tell myself I have moved on from her, I know that a part of my heart will always and only love her. Yep, Im nayeon have that much impact on my heart. She still owns a part of my heart. She is my first love. 

I regret breaking up with her. But what can I do, I had no other choice. The situation made me do it. After the break up I was so broke that I would be always seen in bar. My heart was in pieces. I then realized that it's impossible for me to live without her. The day of graduation I went to the school , I saw her there. Her eyes was swallowed. She had a red nose from crying. I felt more hurt seeing her like that. I tried to approach her . I wanted to do 'long distance relationship' with her. But the whole time she ignored me. 

The day after graduation I went to her apartment,I found out  that she left seoul already. That was one of the worst days of my life. Everything felt like falling apart.  I then got diagnosed with anxiety.  At that time, me and my dad got close. He always supported me. My stepmom wasn't bad. Infact she is an amazing woman. I am glad my dad made the right choice. I am sure mom won't mind seeing him with this amazing woman. She indeed became successful winning my heart. 

She treated me like her own daughter. She said that she was married and she couldn't conceive that's why she and her ex husband got divorced. When I said that I like girls. She didn't judge me, she supported me. I was really guilty for hating her all these years. 

Then I went to college . I dropped some years, so I was literally studying with the students who were younger than me. There I meet mina. We both fell for each other and became official. 

I know you are saying that I am a for liking two women. But at that time I had a feeling that nayeon is not coming back to me anymore. I had insecurities. So I gave up. 

But after all those years , A part of me still wants her. I can't help it. A few days ago I found out about the youtube channel. There I saw her with minas ex chaeyoung , jihyo and some other people. 

I know jihyo cause she would always tell me about her best friend.  I am also following their instagram account. I saw that sana also following them. It's not a big deal. Cause they are now kind a famous in south korea. 

Scrolling through Instagram, I see her pictures. 

'I miss you my bunny......'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is now getting ready to leave. They are saying their goodbyes to kyulkyung. Kyulkyung is giving them tight hugs and gifts from branded stores that she bought them the other day. Everyone looked sad cause they had really good time with kyulkyung. 

"Man it , it felt so short. "- nayeon.
"We had really great fun kyulkyung."- jihyo said and hugged kyulkyung. 
Then they broke their hug. 

"I will miss you." Momo said cutely. And hugged kyulkyung. Everyone looked at Momo cause she looked cute. Momo broke the hug.

"Why you all looking at me?" - Momo.
"I hate to say this but Momo , you looked cute."- nayeon. Momo evily smirked and said, "that's why Dahyun fell for me." 

Jihyo shooked her head in disbelief. 
Now it was chaeyoung and tzuyu's turn to say goodbye. 

Kyulkyung spread her hands for the both of them to hug. The other two smiled and gave kyulkyung a bone crushing hug. 

"I will miss you all " - kyulkyung.
"By the way I have something for you two." - kyulkyung.
Kyulkyung then told her bodyguard to bring the thing. They brought two shopping bags. Kyulkyung gave the two shopping bags to the both of them. 

"But we already have our gifts."- tzuyu said confusingly. 
"No it's not for you two. It's for the two person whom you guys were imagining while looking at those dresses. "- kyulkyung.

"But unnie you didn't- " chaeyoung couldn't finish her talk ,
"Look chaeyoung I know that you guys aren't together or anything, but give these dresses to the person that you were imagining. Give it her as a thank you for letting you love her, even if it's a short time. Or give it her as a farewell. Or give it her when come backs to you. I know you will be saying it's impossible, but you don't know what will happen in future, right?" Kyulkyung said and smiled. 

They then accepted the gifts . They said goodbye to kyulkyung for the last time. Indeed you can't say what will happen with you in future. Cause none of them thought in their previous years that they will break up with their beloved ones and will be traveling around the world to forget them. They never thought that their loved ones would find someone else and that someone else's ex lovers will be with them for the same purpose. 

 

Life is indeed full of surprises. 

​​​​​​