Chapter 24

The move on process

Egypt, one of the countries of middle east. Really hot country. Reaching there all of them were actually feeling hot. 

 

The weather there was hot. The hotels were good though. All of them then decided to visit pyramid. It's a must.

 

But the thing was that they missed the bus which was supposed to go to pyramid. Now the only way is to walk there. 

 

Chaeyoung's pov:

 

It’s soo hot in here. If only we could go back time and not miss the bus. I am sweating like hell. What is this. 

 

"It's all momos fault."- nayeon unnie said. Momo unnie glared at her and said, " mine? Like you didn’t waste 2 hours in makeup. " she rolled her eyes.

 

"But you should have eat a less." nayeon unnie fired back. 

"Guys stop it, It's already hot and you guys are now irritating me! " jihyo unnie said angrily. 

Tzuyu on the other hand looked like a zombie . She could actually pass as a zombie. "I hate it here. I am never gonna bring my kids here." said tzuyu.

 

"Same here. I would never bring them here." i said. I would rather let them play video games all day than bringing them here. 

 

"Guys i think we should look for lift." i suggested. "I think chaeyoung is right." said jihyo unnie . "But unnie don't you think that standing in a one place will be really hard in this weather?" tzuyu said. 

"I know, but we don't have any other choice. " jihyo unnie said. So we stood on the side of road. After almost 30 minutes, we saw a bus. Our mood went from wth to thank god.

 

We stopped the bus and went inside it. It was an ac bus. "Thank god, we found one, or i thought we would be dead today." momo unnie said.

We all nodded at her statement. We reached to the pyramid. 

 

There were many Pyramids. Nayeon started to do the vlogging Again. We also joined. 

 

"After all of the suffering i am still pretty " nayeon unnie said to the camera. 

 

"Yea...keep telling that lie to yourself." tzuyu said. We all laughed except nayeon unnie. I am the in charge of taking photos. In my highschool years i was the president of photographing club. 

 

I started to take photos of the place and of us of course. We took a Group photo too. We had fun. Momo and nayeon unnie screamed seeing the mummies. It was hella funny. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

South Africa, the most developed country in Africa. It was considered as one of the most beautiful countries in the world. 

 

They are now here at the south africa. They decided to do hiking. They decided to hike virunga mountain. 

The hiking was.........Let's just say tiring.

 

Nayeon was walking while holding a map. which will lead them in the top.

 

It’s been an hour since they are walking. Everyone is getting tired.

 

"Unnie how far the top is?" asked Chaeyoung. 

"Not t-that fa-far, a-almost." nayeon said and laughed nervously. Others were confused. Then jihyo started to laugh fakingly then suddenly stopped and said, "we are lost..... Aren’t we?"

 

Nayeon lowered her head then said, "i am....sorry." 

Everyone is now fuming in anger

"UNNIE!" they all shouted. Jihyo started to glare at nayeon and said, "i told you to give the map but YOU (pointing at nayeon)  took that away and said you can do it." 

 

"You had only one job, one job you front teeth." said tzuyu.

"You were my idol unnie, i am disappointed."- chaeyoung. 

Momo then scoffed at her and said," you are dumber than me."

 

Nayeon then pouted and said, "guys  i am sorry. " 

"Ok, but as your punishment, you are gonna pay the bill of tonights meal." jihyo said smirking evily. 

Giving up nayeon sighed. She can do nothing.  After roaming for 3 hours they went to the top of mountain. Then from there the given directions were easy.

 

They then went to hotel. It was now night. Almost time for dinner. Everyone is out of their room.

 

"Everyone get ready we are gonna have dinner at one of the most expensive restaurant here." jihyo said. 

Everone except nayeon cheered. Looks like she is gonna be broke tonight.

 

Authors note:

 

Somehow this chapter got deleted, I am sorry for my mistake