Chapter 30 [ The Low Key Love We Had]

The move on process


The week passed really fast. In the week they even went to Los Angeles just to attend a beach party. It was a wild party. So for their safety kyulkyung gave them a special bracelet, so that erts won't surround any of them. Even though kyulkyung was there it wasn't sure if anything bad won't happen.

How did the bracelet works you ask? Let me tell you then. The bracelet has a special symbol on it . If someone is wearing that bracelet then that means they are a part of the most feared mafia group.

So guys won't easily mess around with them. Cause last time when a guy tried to mess around with a girl from that mafia group it was his last day. No one found him after. Police tried their best to find but found nothing. After that everyone became alert with that group.

And that mafia group worked under none other than kyulkyung. But no one knew about it. It was a top secret.

After that they came back to New York City. All these days kyulkyung was really curious why tzuyu all of a sudden wanted to do a world tour. So she called tzuyu to her room . Apart from that another reason was to spend some time with her. They talked about old days and random things. Then suddenly kyulkyung asked her question.

"Tzuyu be honest with me, Why are you on a world tour? I know you don't get out from home without a reason. Now tell me."- kyulkyung.

"Well actually its a move on process. "- tzuyu.
"Move on process?" Kyulkyung frowned.
"Yes Jie Jie. All of us have gone through with ridiculous break ups. Now we want to move on."- tzuyu.

"YOU HAVE AN EX?! You didn't even tell me! I bet it's a girl."- kyulkyung said confidently.
"Ho-how did you know?" Tzuyu was shocked, she never told kyulkyung about her uality.
"Let's just say I am good at observing. " Kyulkyung said proudly.
"How did you guys break up?" kyulkyung asked.
"Sh-she cheated on me." Tzuyu said and lowered her head.
"WHAT?! How dare she! Tzuyu If you say I will send my men to kill her. " Kyulkyung said with a smirk.
Tzuyu gave her a bored look and said, "it's my personal life ,stay out of it and don't you dare to say that again!" Tzuyu said with a glare.
"Chill I am just joking." Kyulkyung said. Then they changed the topic to something else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Today they will be all going to bar. Cause it's their last night in USA. Also the night when someone will reveal their break up story.

They all reached their . Kyulkyung also joined them today. They are now sitting inside the bar. All of them are done having dinner. They were inside a private room . It was a VIP room .thanks to kyulkyung.

"So who's turn today?"- jihyo.
Nayeon raised her hand and sighed.
"It's me jihyo. But may I drink a bit?"- nayeon.
"Yeah, sure ." - jihyo.

After having a bit of drink , Nayeon started to tell her story..........

The Low key Love We Had


Year 2012:

It was a new day for nayeon. Nayeon was really happy to come back to south korea. She sure went to australia with her parents but she became so stubborn to come back to south korea that her parents had no choice left.

Nayeon hated Australia. Bullies would be always after her Whenever she would be school. They would bully her for being an Asian. She was treated like a there. So she told her parents to send her here.

Nayeon is now part of student council. She is the vice president. The president was solar. Everyone in the school admired the student Council. They were smart, beautiful and responsible. The whole school was whipped for nayeon.

It was another simple day for nayeon. Nayeon loved her life here in school. She loved and respected everyone. But she hated one person. That is

Yoo jeongyeon.

The moment when nayeon joined the school, yoo jeongyeon would be always after her. No, not because she wanted nayeon to be her girlfriend. Because she loved to annoy nayeon.
Jeongyeon is a playgirl in the school. According to her every girl will fall for her charisma. Breaking rules of school was jeongyeons hobby.

Why did jeongyeon loves to annoy her? Because their first encounter wasn’t good at all.

It was a few days before nayeon would join the school. Nayeon went to shopping mall, just to buy some things. Nayeon wanted to buy some clothes, so she went to the clothes store first. After choosing some clothes she went to the womens trial room to check if those dress fits her or not. But she forgot to lock the door properly.

At the same day jeongyeon went to the same mall to buy clothes. T shirts and pants to be exact. She wasn't sure if her choosen pant would fit her or will be a little loose. So she also went to the women's trial room. There was no one outside of the trial room. When she tried to open the door it wasn't locked either . So she opened the door fully. And when she did.......

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! YOU ERT!!!"

Jeongyeon saw a woman half . She immediately closed the door. She is really embarrassed. On the other side nayeon hurriedly wore her dress and came out from the room.

When nayeon saw jeongyeon outside she attacked her with her scolding.

"How dare you! Even though You are a guy! Don't you know how to respect women?!"

'guy?' jeongyeon thought. Then jeongyeon started to move her head to look if there is any guy around her.

"Hey! You! (Nayeon pointing her finger at jeongyeon) where are you looking at? I am talking to you." Nayeon said . Nayeon thought jeongyeon is a guy because of her short hair.

Jeongyeon then pointed her finger at herself asking if it is actually her or not.

"Yes! You!do you see any guy here without yourself?" Nayeon said.

Now a crowd is forming around them .

"Look miss I th-" jeongyeon couldn't continue cause nayeon started to talk again.

"Don't try to change the topic! How dare you to enter the room while I am inside!" Nayeon said.

"Miss is there any problem?" Asked a guy.

"Yes , this guy here entered the women's trial room." Said nayeon.
Other people started to whisper.

The guy then hold jeongyeons collar and pulled her then said, "how dare you!" That guy looked mad.

Jeongyeon is now really embarrassed and angry. She really wants to punch that guy and the girl.

"How did you get inside it ?! I am asking you ." Said that guy still holding jeongyeons collar. Jeongyeons temper is also getting higher.

"So you are not gonna answer it huh?! " The guy said and raised his hands to punch jeongyeon. But jeongyeon was a badass. So jeongyeon hold his fist , then twisted that guys hand, that guy was feeling pain and lose his hand from her collar. then jeongyeon hold his collar and threw him like a pro wrestler.

Everyone gasped. Nayeon's eyes grew wide. Jeongyeon then started to talk,
" first the door wasn't lock and second I. AM . A. GIRL." Jeongyeon said angrily.

"I-i don't b-belive y-you a-,are a g-gi-girl." Nayeon said.

"Jeongyeon you are here! " Moonbyul came to jeongyeon.
"Hey byul! Do me a favor and tell all of them, what's my gander." Jeongyeon said to moonbyul.
"Huh?! What kind of question is that? Of course you are a girl. " Said moonbyul. Jeongyeon smirked.

"You heard that miss? Tsk. Next time think before accusing someone." Jeongyeon said and left. Nayeon is now feeling embarrassed. Other people started to leave. The guy who was on the floor then stood up.

"Hey you ok? I guess we both have the misunderstanding. " That guy said and smiled.

Nayeon blushed because he looked handsome in her eyes.

"By the way my name is jinyoung park.(got7) and you are?" - jinyoung.
"I am  Im nayeon. " Nayeon said and shaked hand with him.

And that's how nayeon met jeongyeon and jinyoung.

Then her first day of joining her high school, she found out that jeongyeon is her classmate. When jeongyeon saw her ,she smirked at nayeon. Thinking how to annoy nayeon. Nayeon on the other hand looked pale seeing jeongyeon at the same class as her. After that jeongyeon started to annoy her. But when nayeon joined student council as a vice president the latter started to annoy her more.  Nayeon also found out that jinyoung goes to the same school. She became friends with him.

That's how nayeon's days passed.

Nayeons pov:

I am going to school right now. I love my life here. Coming from Australia to south korea wasn’t a bad idea.

But the only problem I have is that too jeongyeon. That ostrich sure would annoy me again. I hate her. I hate her so much ! Argghh , why can't she leave me alone.

Forget that , why making my mood sad thinking about her. I should think about jinyoung. He is really good looking. On the other hand that jeongyeon is a flirt. Hmph!

As I was thinking I reached the school. Everyone started to say hi or hello to me. It's like a regular thing. I will be going to my class now. I hope that jeongyeon isn't at class now. I reached my class. I sat at my seat , beside me was the student council president solar.

"Nayeon we have to go after first period. We have some paperworks to do. Don't worry the teachers know." Solar said. I nodded.

Then the teacher came. We all stand and greeted him. After that the class started. But the thing is , where is too jeongyeon? Why do I care? What if she is making another trouble with that moonbyul? This is getting frustrating.

The first ended me thinking where that jeongyeon is. After the first period me and solar went to the student council. After doing some work, I went out patrolling. While I was walking the hallways I smelled something. It was a smell of a cigarette. It's coming from the garden, which was  near the hall. I went to the garden and there I saw jeongyeon........ smoking.

I immediately went near her and took the cigarette from her than throw it away.

"Yahh! Why did you do that?" Jeongyeon said.
"Cause it's not good for your health! Are you crazy?" I said.
"Pfft. It's rare to see you care about me. " Jeongyeon said sarcastically.
"I am the vice president so it's my duty to look after the students. " I said.
"Yeah. Whatever." Jeongyeon said totally ignoring me. What a stupid.

"Why are you here? You have a class right? " I asked
"I skipped it. " Jeongyeon said.
This ostrich. Aish.
"If you don't go to class right now then I will definitely report it to the student council. " I said giving her a warning.

"Oh. Ok , I will go back but you have to catch me first. " Said jeongyeon.
"Why would I do that? " I asked.
"Cause I have your....... journal." Jeongyeon said smirking.

Oh .....oh no! No! No! How did she get that. I wrote about my crush there. I wrote my embarrassing things there too. Oh !

"Jeongyeon you a-ar-are n-not g-giving it to an-anyone right?" I said with a nervous smile.
"Let me think.........no. " I sighed in relief.
"I won't show this to anyone cause, I would show this to everyone." Jeongyeon said then started to run.

As I heard that I started to run after her . We are now in the hallways.

"YOO JEONGYEON!!!!!!"  I screamed
"STOP RUNNING! YOU ! " I screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------

As they were chasing each other the other students started to talk.

"Oh wow! They are at it again. "
"It's like a daily routine. "
"What's new about them it's like everyday. "

Those were the whispers of students. Nayeon was still running after jeongyeon. Then solar came and stopped the both of them. Then dragged the both of them to the student council room . jeongyeon couldn't do anything cause moonbyul her partner in crime told her that not to misbehave towards her wife solar. That's what moonbyul always says.

Moonbyul and solar were actually dating. The whole school knew about it. They were the IT couple.

After reaching the room solar asked what happened. Nayeon described her everything. Solar sighed.

"Is that true jeongyeon?' solar asked.
Jeongyeon nodded.

"Look jeongyeon I know what you are going through, but smoking will take you nowhere. And give nayeon her journal back." Solar said.

Jeongyeon gave back without uttering a word. Nayeon was surprised at how jeongyeon would always listen to solar. Nayeon won't lie , she was feeling a bit jealous.

Jeongyeon was her parents third daughter. Both of her sisters were abroad. Jeongyeon doesn't have a good relation with her father. They would always bicker. Her father would always tell her to change and be better. But jeongyeon loved herself. She doesn't want to change. Her relation with her father became worse when her father married another woman. Jeongyeons mother died 1 years ago . After that jeongyeon changed. Her father got busy with his company. Then her father married another woman. Which hurted her more. She never talk to her step mother. She ignores her father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s now geography class. Everyone is now sitting while the teacher is teaching.

"Ok class i have a project for all. You will do that with your partner. You will write a essay with your partner. " said the teacher.

"I will be saying the name and then your partners name. " - teacher.

After announcing several names,
"Next is Im nayeon and her partner will be yoo jeongyeon. " - teacher.

Nayeon frowned. She raised her hand and said, "can i change my partner?"
"I am sorry miss Im but it is already decided. You can't change it. " the teacher said. Jeongyeon was smirking. 
Nayeon then sighed. She looked at jeongyeon. Jeongyeon then winked at her. Nayeon felt like her cheeks were heating. She immediately looked Front while lowering her head.
'Cute' jeongyeon thought.

Then the class ended. Nayeon called jeongyeon.
"Lets go to the library tomorrow. Arraso?" nayeon said.
"Why should i listen to you old bunny?" jeongyeon said then ran again. Nayeon again started to run after jeongyeon to beat her.

The next morning, nayeon reached the library. She saw jeongyeon flirting with the librarian.
"Oh my, your hands are soft." - jeongyeon.
"Re-really?" - librarian.
"Yes, siwon." jeongyeon said romantically.
"But my name is yueon. " said the librarian while frowning.
"(Gasp) i am sorry, see you are so beautiful that i even forgot your name." jeongyeon said while playing with the librarians hand. The librarian chuckled.

"Ahm, jeongyeon! " jeongyeon  looked back and saw nayeon. "Are you done? "
"Oh, uh yeah, le-lets go" jeongyeon said. Then the whole Time nayeon was looking for books while jeongyeon was looking at nayeon.
For some reason jeongyeon found her extra pretty today. Nayeon was flipping the page of a book. Jeongyeons eyes landed on nayeons lips. She was staring at it intensely.  Her heart was beating fast.
"Jeongyeon look-" nayeon stopped when jeongyeon was looking at her. Jeongyeon then came back in reality.

"Sorry what you were saying? " - jeongyeon.

Nayeon sighed then said, "forget it."
After some hours in library they went back to class.

In the lunch time, jinyoung came to nayeon, and greeted her. Jinyoung then started to eat lunch with her. On the other side jeongyeon was feeling something in her heart. Like someone was stabbing her.

"What happened to me?" jeongyeon said to herself.

On nayeons table nayeon and jinyoung were talking.

"Look nayeon i Don't wanna beat around the bush, but can i court you?" jinyoung said.
"Me? You.... Wanna court me?" - nayeon asked.
"Yes, i am serious. " - jinyoung.
Nayeon then smiled. Her crush wants to court her. It was a happy moment for her.
"Of course jinyoung!" nayeon said smiling widely.
Jeongyeon was mesmerised by nayeons beauty.

"Oh my god! Thanks nayeon. Thank you so much! " - jinyoung said then the bell rang. They exchanged number and left. Jeongyeon was confused on what was happening there.

That’s how the day went.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day nayeon and jeongyeon went to nayeons apartment for the project. Of course nayeon was doing all the work. Nayeon then became a bit tired. So she decided to rest a bit. Nayeon didn’t let jeongyeon touchthe project cause she knew jeongyeon was a troublemaker.

She then laid on her bed and slept. Jeongyeon who was watching tv came to nayeons room. But she found nayeon sleep there. Jeongyeon then took a photo of nayeon sleeping. 'Pretty' jeongyeon thought.  Nayeon then woke up. She saw jeongyeon hiding her phone.

"Yah! What are you hiding? "- nayeon.
" no-nothihg." - jeongyeon.
"I don’t believe you. " nayeon then stood up from the bed and started to get closer to jeongyeon. Jeongyeon moved backwards.

"Show me your phone jeongyeon. " - nayeon.
"No i won't " - jeongyeon said smirking

Then in a minute they started to run after each othet again. At one point jeongyeon raised her hands so that Nayeon cannot catch the phone.  Nayeon was jumping. They were still in nayeons bedroom. Then because of nayeons clumsiness,  they both bumped and fell on the bed. First nayeon was falling but then she pulled jeongyeon collar and then the both of them fell on the bed. Jeongyeon on top of nayeon.

It was now both of them were staring at each others eyes. Jeongyeon was staring at Nayeons features. 'She is so beautiful ' jeongyeon thought.

Nayeon was also staring at jeongyeon. To her eyes jeongyeon looked really attractive, like those actors in k-drama or better. Then suddenly both of them started to stare at each others lips. Carving for it.

Then the next thing happened was, jeongyeon being the bold closed the gap and kissed nayeon. Nayeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Jeongyeon started to move her lips. Nayeon held jeongyeons nape and pulled closer. It was a slow kiss. They both felt the butterfly in their stomachs with beating heart.

After a while jeongyeon broke the kiss. Then both of them stood up from bed. They Couldn't look at each other. Jeongyeon took her bag and left.

"What was that? Why.... My heart is beating like that?" nayeon said to herself. She then touched her heart. She likes the beating sound of it. She likes the feeling. But there is something that is stopping nayeon to admit it.

--------------------------------------------------------

After that incident nayeon and jeongyeon became awkward. Nayeon would always avoid jeongyeon and hang out with jinyoung. Jeongyeons feeling for nayeon were growing.

After a month of courting nayeon and jinyoung became official. The whole school knew about it. At that day jeongyeon got drunk. She admitted that she loves nayeon. She had no choice but to let go. Jinyoung was perfect. His grades were good. He came from a rich family. He has everything. He can give nayeon anything. On the other hand Jeongyeon didn’t had anything without money and a broken heart.

Nayeon and jinyoung were going strong.  Everything was fine in first month. They would go on a date and do all the couple stuffs. But nayeon hated to admitted it that her kiss with jeongyeon gave her much more fluttering feeling than jinyoungs kiss.
She missed jeongyeon a lot.

After the first month everything started to change. Jinyoung started to show her true colour. He told nayeon to change. Nayeon did what he says. Nayeon would always wear what he prefers. Nayeon didn’t like it a bit. He would occasionally insult nayeon infront of his friends. Nayeon couldn’t do anything. 

Then one day jinyoung told nayeon they would be meeting his parents. So nayeon went with him. His house was big. His parents welcomed them. They were having dinner. Jinyoungs mother asked nayeon some questions and future plan.

"So nayeon what are your future planes?" - mrs.park
"I wanted to do fashion designing."- nayeon.
" fashion designing?  Nayeon i told you before you don’t need to do that!" - jinyoung.
"Bu-but i want to It's my dream." nayeon said.
"No you are not doing it. It's final."- jinyoung.
Nayeon now made up her mind. She stood up from table and said, 

" lets break up."

"Huh? What are you saying? " - jinyoung said frowning.

"Lets break up. We are done. Don't call me again. Mr. And mrs. Park thanks for the dinner". Nayeon then started to leave the place. But jinyoung ran after her. Trying to convince her not to break up. He then hold nayeons arm.

" let me go!" - nayeon.
"No i won't."- jinyoung.
At that time a puch landed on jinyoungs face. He was now in the ground.
" don't you dare to touch her again!" it was jeongyeon. She was about to punch him again but nayeon stopped her. Jeongyeon cupped nayeons face. Nayeon was crying.

"Lets go. I will drop you. " - jeongyeon dropped her in her house. But nayeon stopped her and told her to stay the night. Jeongyeon agreed.

Nayeon gave her some clothes. After that nayeon told jeongyeon to sleep with her. Jeongyeons heart was beating fast. Nayeon hugged jeongyeon and cried her heart out. Jeongyeon comforted her.

The night passed like that.

---------------------------------------------------

After that Nayeon and jeongyeon become close. They would hang out or sometimes run after each other. Everything was going fine. Jeongyeon decided to confess nayeon. 

She did. But nayeon said she doesn’t feel the same. Jeongyeon didn’t gave up. She did everything to make nayeon fall for her. At last nayeon said yes. It was the happiest day for both of them.

Their relationship was hidden.  Their love was low key when they are outside. No one knew. Nayeons fanboy would always give nayeon presents. Jeongyeon got jealous. So jeongyeon gave nayeon a hickey on her nack. On that day everyone found out nayeon was in a relationship again. The fanboys then stopped.

The graduation was coming fast. Nayeon was excited. But jeongyeon looked bothersome.

A few days before the graduation both of them are now having a serious talk.

"Nayeon........lets break up. "- jeongyeon
" wh-why? Did i do something?  " nayeon is now in verge of crying.
"Nayeon i am leaving for seoul. I will continue my study there. You will be going back to Australia to study. This won’t' work out." jeongyeon said lowering her head.

"No no no baby we can work out. We both love each other. It will work honey. I love you."- nayeon said her tears are now falling. Jeongyeon was feeling hurt too.

" i love you too. But this isn’t going to work. I am sorry. Goodbye. " jeongyeon said while crying. She started to leave.

"JEONGYEON!  " nayeon keep on calling but jeongyeon didn’t look back. She left while crying.  Both of their hearts are now in pieces.

They Couldn't do nothing. That's how Their love story ended.........

They lost their low key love.