Chapter 14

The move on process

"Huh?! Unnie you do know it's for us I mean for those who wants to move on. It's a move on process. " - jihyo.

"I know jihyo, that's why I am asking." - nayeon said with a serious tone.

Then realization hit jihyo. Jihyo gasped in shock. And asked, "unnie don't tell me yo- " before jihyo could finish nayeon started to talk again.

"Yes, what you are thinking is right. I have been in to a relationship before. I also want to move on. " - nayeon.

"Oh. My. God .jihyo! who was the guy?! I mean I know you dated a lot of them. But who is this person that you can't even move on?! That's so unlike of you!" - jihyo.

"I know. And for your information it's not a guy, it's a...........girl. a handsome yet gorgeous girl." - nayeon said with a small smile on a face.

"Wow.....you are still in love with her."  Jihyo said with a smile.

"Yes and that's the problem. She ...moved on. She has a girlfriend now. And here I am still into her. I also want to be happy."- nayeon.

"Hmm. How long it's been since you guys broke up ?"- jihyo.

"2 years. "- nayeon.
"And you are still in love. I see." - jihyo.

"Yeah. (Sigh) it's been a long time since I smiled whole heartedly . Besides I think going on a world tour could help me to use my black card. Or all the money will be in waste. " - nayeon.

"Wow. You have a black card?"- jihyo.

"I saved money for her and my future. I thought we will get married someday. But I was wrong."- nayeon.

"Aww. Don't be sad. I am here. All of us can help each other. With the power of friendship we can do it. " - jihyo.

"Thanks jihyo. Well I have a question. Why the hell am I still in my cocktail dress? " - nayeon.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask tzuyu? " - jihyo.

"That kid is something."- nayeon.
"Indeed. Unnie you must be hungry. Let's go eat breakfast together. Me , tzuyu and chaeyoung are going to shopping. Why don't you join?" - jihyo.

"Jihyo you know me. I can't say no to shopping. I am free today. So yeah. Let's go together."- nayeon.

"Ok. But let's go to the restaurant first to eat something." Jihyo said. Jihyo then realized that she doesn't know what to do with tzuyu's house. Tzuyu's apartment was old. So you have to lock the door with padlock.

'should I keep it open? How am I supposed to close the door.' jihyo thought .

She then started to look for padlock and keys. Her eyes then went to the dinning table. She found a note there. There was a pedlock and keys above the note.

The note says:

You better read this. This is the pedlock and keys. Lock the door and also don't forget to close the windows. Bring the keys with you to the mall.

                                              - tzuyu

Jihyo read the note. She did what the note said. Nayeon jihyo are now out of the apartment. Nayeon started to roam her eyes.

'this  place looks familiar....... wait a minute.' nayeon thought and her eyes grew big.

She looked at jihyo with fear and hesitation and asked, "jihyo do-does th-that k-kid live...... here?"

"Yes. Why?" Jihyo replied normally.
"Do you know what this place is?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo shaked her head saying no .

Nayeon gulped, "a few weeks ago..... someone got killed here....on the..... daylight."

Jihyos eyes grew big. She then hold nayeons hand and started to run as fast as possible.

'no wonder, why that place looked scary' jihyo thought while running. .

------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip:

It was now 12 in the noon. Jihyo and nayeon were waiting for chaeyoung and tzuyu inside the mall.

"Jihyo I will be going to the washroom. " - nayeon.

"Ok .be quick." - jihyo said and nayeon left.

Then chaeyoung and tzuyu came.
"Unnie!"- chaeyoung. "Hey Chae. How are you?"- jihyo asked.

"I am fine. " - chaeyoung said happily.

"You look happy today. Is there any reason?"- jihyo.

"Well, you see that bastard is now in jail. I am happy that he got punished. Unnie your lawyer namjoon and officer taehyung was a big help." Chaeyoung said happily.
Jihyo smiled and said, "I am happy that everything is fine now. By the way someone is tagging along with us."

"Who?" Chaeyoung and tzuyu asked curiously.
"You will know. She is my high school best friend. She will be joining us on the tour. ! I forgot to ask you guys are ok with it or not?" - jihyo.

"No unnie, it's fine. Your friend is our friend too. She must be nice. "- chaeyoung.

"Hey unnie is it that annoying woman? " Asked tzuyu.

"Yes. It is. Gotta problem?" Jihyo asked with a glare. .

"Yah. Chill unnie. I am just asking. It's fine as long as she doesn't annoy me. " - tzuyu.

"Good. It's settle then."- jihyo.
Nayeon then came back. As jihyo was about to introduce to her.

Chaeyoung screamed with shock,

"OH MY GOD!"