Chapter 13

The move on process

Tzuyu was now really annoyed. The bunny teeth women wasn’t leaving her and kept on screaming 'jeongie'.

Tzuyu started to think if she should leave her here or not. They were still near the cafe where tzuyu worked.

'If i leave her then someone might take her and do something to her. If i don’t then she is going to give me a headache.......Argh'. Tzuyu said in her mind and groaned.

Tzuyu decided to take her home with her. 'I hate myself for being nice ' tzuyu said in mind. She realized she doesn’t know the women's name, "yah, you annoying women, what's your name?" 

"You don’t remember my name jeongi?" nayeon said with a pouty face and sparkling eyes.

'Eww' tzuyu said in her mind. 
"I am your nayeonie " nayeon said with an ageyo. 

'I want to puke.' tzuyu in her mind. 

"Ok nayeonie since you don’t have anyone, Let's go to my apartment. "  said tzuyu.

Nayeon then smirked and said, "why? You wanted to get on my pants? You could have asked straight forwardly.  You know i wouldn’t say no to you, daddy jeong." 

Tzuyu was disgusted. She then dragged nayeon to her apartment. 
She took nayeon to her apartment. 
Nayeon went inside the bathroom and puked. After that she passed out.

Tzuyu on the other hand felt relieved. She decided not to change nayeons cloths as a revenge of annoying her. But now the problem was, nayeon is sleeping on tzuyu's bed.

Tzuyu then groaned and went to the couch to sleep. 

Morning came. 

Tzuyu now had to go to work. 
Someone knocked her door. Tzuyu opened it. It revealed jihyo.  

"What's up kiddo?" - jihyo.
"Nothing much, old women. But Now my headache got double you know. " - tzuyu.

"Why?"- jihyo.
" first there is a annoying women named nayeon, and second i have a job. If i get late i am screwed. " - tzuyu.

'Nayeon.........it cannot'  be the same nayeon, right? Right.'  jihyo said in mind.

"Yo old women, why are you here?" - tzuyu.

"Well i am here to take you and Chae to buy new clothes. " - jihyo.

"For you?" - tzuyu.

"No. For both of you."- jihyo
" but i have enough clothes. " - tzuyu.
"Don’t lie , i know you don’t. I am god jihyo, i know everything. " - jihyo.

Tzuyu sighed. She said " fine. But in one condition. " 

"That is?" - jihyo.

"You have to take care of that Nayeon girl. While i am gone." - tzuyu.

"Deal, but when are we gonna meet?"
- jihyo.

"I will message you the time and place. "- tzuyu said.

" i am gonna go and change. You can go to my room and look at that Nayeon girl. "- tzuyu 

Jihyo nodded. Jihyo went to tzuyu's room. She then looked at nayeon. 

Her grew big. 

" IM NABONG!" jihyo screamed. 
Tzuyu came out running. She is done changing. 

"Yah,  why are you screaming? You sure gotta loud voice. "- tzuyu. 

Nayeon opened her eyes hearing the loud voice. 

'Where am i? ' nayeon thought. 

She then looked around and saw jihyo and beside jihyo a tall girl.

After seeing jihyo nayeon is shocked, 

" park jihyo......." nayeon mumbled. 

Jihyo smiled widely and jugged her tightly. 

"You don’t know how much i missed you bestie." - jihyo.

Nayeon started to cry, "where have you been? I looked for you everywhere after coming back from Australia. " she  hugged her back tightly. 

Tzuyu understand what was the situation and thought to give them some moment to catch up. 

She was about to leave but jihyo stopped her.
"Where are you going? "- jihyo.

" i have a job." - tzuyu. 
"Oh...yeah. By the way Nayeon, she is tzuyu, my friend. This is her apartment. She bought you here." - jihyo.

"Nice to meet you, i am im nayeon, jihyo's best-friend from high school . Thanks for taking care of me."- nayeon.

" you are welcome. I will leave now." tzuyu said coldly and left.

"Wow she is cold." - nayeon. 

"I know. " - jihyo.
"By the way where were you all this time. Its been what? 9 years? Damn. Time flies."- nayeon.

" yes. Well a lot of things happened after you left. My parents died." - jihyo said sadly. 

"Yeah i heard. So whom are you living with? What job do you do?" - nayeon.

"Well actually..... " jihyo started to explain her about her situation. Her meeting with tzuyu and chaeyoung. Finding her real family etc. 

She told her everything. Nayeon is her unnie. She trust her a lot.
Nayeon heard everything carefully. 

"Say jihyo, would you mind if i join with you guys on the tour?"- nayeon said seriously.