Chapter 37

The move on process


Everyone in the table was dead silent now. Chaeyoungs tears were falling. But there is someone else who's tears were falling too. She was literally sobbing silently. She couldn't hold back anymore. She was trying to forget the pain. But knowing who jeongyeons lover is made her cry even more.

While in chaeyoungs case she didn't sobbed, just her tears were falling. There was a time when mina and her would always tell each other that no one could take their place in their hearts. But now mina has already given it to someone else.

Chaeyoung couldn't do anything.
She was helpless.

Jihyo , Momo and Tzuyu were in deep thought. After finding out that their exes are dating each other. Thinking what would happen between chaeyoung and nayeon. Would they feel comfortable with it? Or not? But their thought got cut off when they saw nayeon standing up from her seat and going near chaeyoung then giving her a tight hug.

"Baby chae, it's fine. All of us got each other. I know it's hard for us but we can try our best, right?" Nayeon said while hugging.

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged nayeon back.

At that night nayeon and chaeyoung got drink a lot. Other three took them to the hotel. Tzuyu decided to stay with chaeyoung for the night.  Jihyo, Momo and nayeon stayed on the same room. They knew that tonight is not going to be easy for nayeon and chaeyoung. Both of them needed company.  So they keep it that way.

The night passed just like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came. The whole group is now having a breakfast. Their last breakfast in paris. Nayeon and chaeyoung looked like on the verge of bursting in crying. The others looked concerned.

"Uhm , you guys ......ok?" Jihyo asked but facepalm in her mind because it was a dumb question. Of course they weren't ok.

Nonetheless the both of them nodded.
After having a breakfast they all did the check out from hotel. After that went to the private jet.

Chaeyoung was sighing while looking outside the window.

"Days passed fast." Chaeyoung said.
"I know, right?" Nayeon said and sat opposite side of chaeyoung, facing chaeyoung. Then she also looked outside started to enjoy the view . The clouds and the height never fails to amaze them for sure.

Meanwhile:

It's now night in south korea. The yoo and the myouis are gathered together in one of yoo's restaurant. The two family is having a deep talk.

"So both of you know why we are here, right?" Asked mr. Yoo.

Both Jeongyeons and mina nodded.
"Both of you wanted time, we gave you enough. Now it's time for both of you to get married. " Said mr. Yoo.

Jeongyeon and mina were looking at him. They weren't shocked or surprised cause they knew this day would come. In the past, They thought the decision might be easy in future .but right now It isn't. They told their parents to arrange the marriage after the college. Now the time has come.

Minas pov:

Me and jeongyeon are now inside the restaurant with our family. We are talking about the marriage. From the beginning of this I thought the more time I will spend with jeongyeon the more I will get fond of her and forget about chaeyoung. No one in my family knows about chaeyoung. Till this day chaeyoung is in my heart. But  I am engaged with someone. That someone trust me with her heart. I can't break her heart and also her trust.

I also trust her. I trust her more than friends. In case of lover I don't know. I know it is wrong to have this feeling towards someone who isn't my fiance. But ....... (sigh) chaeyoung is still my cure.  What can I do if my heart want someone whom I maybe not destined with.

Destiny...........what am I talking about? That isn't even real.

If it was then chaeyoung and I should be together right now. It could be us sitting here talking about our marriage plans. Not with someone else. Yes, I am so sure about chaeyoung and my future together. I trust her a lot. Maybe more than myself. I regret leaving her. But I had no other choice.

Maybe we aren't meant to be. Now that she have that nayeon girl. Sigh.

About Our break up.............. I should have told her about everything. About me being engaged and how much I loved her.

After I  left chaeyoung , chaeyoung didn't leave me. She would always go after me . Asking me why I chose jeongyeon over her. I had to say several lies. The most hurtful thing was to see her hurt.

After some months of following me she stopped. 'She gave up on me I guess.' that's what I thought. But a part of me didn't wanted her to stop. It was the only way to see her. No one have any idea what crazy things I have done to see chaeyoung. There was one time I even did a makeover and dressed like a begger. Just to see her.

Living in the apartment beside the apartment chaeyoung was staying was also a part of plan. I found out about the apartment owner and all. How did I know she lived there? Well..........

I followed her. Yes, I did.

There was a time when she did the stalking. But now I am the one doing. Call me desperate to see chaeyoung. In case of chaeyoung, yes I am. I have a addiction towards chaeyoung. My life, my love, whom I loved a lot.

Scratch that, I still love her.

Now it is not a surprise to me. I admit it. I always have loved her. I will continue loving her. Even if it hurts.

"So what's your decision? You guys are ready to marry each other?" Dad asked. I got back to reality. I have to postpone the marriage. Cause marrying someone who isn't chaeyoung still makes me feel uncomfortable while thinking about it.

"I would like to say something." I said.
"Yes, mina?" Dad said. All eyes on me.
"Ca-can I have some m-more time?" I said.
"Mina dear, we already gave you a lot of time." My dad said.
"I know. But it won't be too long, I promise." I said.

"Ok then. Mina I will give you this month to think about." Said mr. Yoo. I nodded and thanked him.

After the dinner jeongyeon dropped me to my apartment. The whole ride was silent. As if both of us were on a deep thought. I hope she doesn't mind because I took some more times. After dropping me to the apartment we bid goodbye.

But this time it felt nothing. Usually I would feel sad. But it feels empty. There was no 'i love you' or 'i love you too' either.

I shurrged of the thought and went inside the apartment.

"Yah! TZUYU WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HER HANDS?! WHAT THE HELL?! " I heard sana unnie screaming. It was coming from the living room. I went there and saw Sana unnie was playing the namojichaetzu episode. It was in America. I already watched it . Tzuyu was holding jihyo unnies hands.

I saw Sana unnie fuming in anger. She was gritting her teeth. She looked pissed. Huh?

'Why is she acting that way? Tzuyu cheated on her right? ' I was thinking. Suddenly sana realized that I was there. She looked hesitant.

"O-oh mi-mina you are he-here." Sana unnie said nervously smiling.

Something is wrong.
"I will go now." Sana unnie tried to leave.

"Wait." I said to sana unnie. Even though I am the younger. But I know sana unnie is a bit scared of the angry me. I will act like that now. Sana unnie stopped on her track. She looked at me. She looked scared.

"Did tzuyu ACTUALLY cheated on you?" I asked.

She looked taken a back. She also looked hesitant and scared. I crossed my arms.

"Answer me unnie. Tell the truth." I said coldly.
Sana unnie sighed. She looked at me and replied, "no , I am the one who did. I don't want you to hate me. That's why I lie. Old forgive me." Sana unnie said looking sad .

"Unnie you should have told me the truth. Even though I am disappointed (Sigh) come over here. Let me give you a hug." I said.

Sana unnie ran to me and gave me a  tight hug. I hugged her back. She looked really sad.

"Hey everything is going to be fine ok?" I said to her like a mother. She nodded like a kid.

We broke the hug. "So you still love tzuyu?" I asked.

"No. But I .......kinda miss her." She said. I nodded. I still doubt her about  'still not loving tzuyu ' part.

"Why do you miss her?" I asked.
She heaved a sigh. And said, "I don't know. I just miss her a lot. "

Honestly she looked like those wives who's husband are on war and they are missing their husbands a lot.

"So you watch ..... namojichaetzu tv?" I asked her. She smiled a bit and nodded.
"Wanna watch it together?" I asked
Her eyes sparkled.

"You watch it too?" She said. I nodded.
"You........ also miss chaeyoung? " She asked.

I nodded with a sad smile. She then hugged me and did the same what I did a while ago.

Wow.... The night changes really fast.

"Minari, go and freshen up. Then we can watch it together. "  She said joyfully. She looked really happy. I nodded and went to freshen up.

That night we talked about all the episodes of namojichaetzu tv. Our favorite and not so favorite part. I told her about the marriage. She knows about it. But she doesn't know that I still love chaeyoung. She thinks I love jeongyeon. That's how we passed the night.