Chapter 36 [ My Undying Love For You ]

The move on process


Watching Eiffel tower in real life was always Chaeyoungs dream. But it wasn't only hers but also someone else's too, someone who was dear to her a lot. Nayeon, momo, jihyo, chaeyoung and tzuyu are now infront of Eiffel tower. It's their last night here.

Everyone is taking pictures infront of it. They will now go to the top of the tower. So they bought the ticket and went inside the elevator. They went to the top.

"Wow....." that was the first Thing that came out from Nayeons mouth. Others jaw was dropped. Chaeyoung was speechless to see the beauty infront of her.


Chaeyoung immediately started to take pictures. Everyone started to enjoy the view. The wind was blowing. The fresh air was making them feel better.

Chaeyoung was admiring the beauty and also remembering about someone. She was thinking how it would feel to have the most Beautiful women of her life by her side in this beautiful scenario.

After staying there for a good amount of time they decided to go back to the hotel and have dinner. Of course they didn't forget to do vlogging. They savour the moment and then did the vlog thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its now 9 at night. They are sitting on a bar of course. Someone would reveal their break up story again.

"So who's turn now?" -jihyo said moving her eyes to everyone.

"I-its me unnie."- chaeyoung said.
"(Sigh) you want some drinks too?" jihyo asked.
"Yes please. " chaeyoung replied.

After gulping her drinks chaeyoung started to tell her story.

 

 

 

My Undying Love For You.

 

5 years ago:

 

It was the first day of Minas last year in her high school. Mina was the second daughter of the family. She has a big brother named Kai. Who is a doctor and handling a chain of famous hospitals in Seoul.

 

Mina in the other hand was interested in business. She wanted to start everything on her own. She had a really clear vision of she wanted to do in her future. Had a really disciplined life and promised to have no relationship before completing College.

 

Like every other day mina took her break first and started for school. On her way to school like everyday she again felt presence of someone. It was now like a daily routine. That someone have been following her from middle school. Mina doesn't mind that stalker anymore.

 

Cause she sure that the person wouldn't do any harm to her. Cause if he or she wanted they would have done it in the past 4 years.

 

Yep, that someone has been following her for 4 years. That someone is none other than Son Chaeyoung. Mina didn't knew that it was Chaeyoung.

 

In her life that was the time when chaeyoung would always feel grateful to god for making her small. Cause she could fit in anywhere to hide. Mina wouldn't even have any idea of where chaeyoung would hide.

 

Mina entered her class as always and sat on the first row. Just like everyday girls and boys were starring at her. Admiring her, complimenting her. Some were jealous.

 

Chaeyoung would always look at mina from afar and say in her mind how gorgeous mina looked. In every angle, every minute and every second. Chaeyoung was sure to her feeling thar she loved mina.

 

From when?......well.....from kindergarten.

 

When mina entered Chaeyoungs class Chaeyoungs heart was beating really fast. She was blushing for some unknown reason.

 

"M-myo-ui mina....." it was little mina introducing herself to the class. Chaeyoung heard the name. It was like this name is now stamped in her heart. Chaeyoung decided to ask her mother why she felt like that.

 

"Eomma when see you someone and your heart beats what does that means?" young chaeyoung asked.
"Hmm. It means you like someone and have a chance to fall for the person. Just like how i feel towards your appa" mrs.son said smiling.

 

Chaeyoungs eyes are sparkling now. "Woaahhh." chaeyoung said.
"Why? Did someone made my babies heart beat first? " mrs.son asked smilingly . Chaeyoungs head was low cause she was shy. Her cheeks got red. Mrs.son found it really cute. She kissed Chaeyoungs cheeks and told her to go to her room and play. Chaeyoung obeyed.

 

After finding about her liking for mina, all she could think about that was mina. She wrote 'myoui mina' in her books, in walls and god knows where. Her spelling at that time wasn't good cause she was still learning. Myoui mina, that name would be always in but wouldn't say that out loud.

 

Her mother would try to read what she wrote but Couldn't understand a bit cause the handwriting wasn't good. What you expect from a kindergartner.

 

In her school, she would be always shy to approach mina. Mina didn't have any friend cause she knew a little korean language. No one wanted to be her friend. Chaeyoung would always shy to approach people. That's why she also didn't have any friends.

 

That's how the days went.
Some months later, the worst day for chaeyoung came. Her father died in an accident. Chaeyoung didn't understand at first what happened. Only thing she knew that her father is now away from her.

 

At that incident mrs.son was really hurt. She decided move from there. As for chaeyoung she also have to move from there. So, they moved from there.

 

Years passed. Her mom got remarried with a guy. They again move in seoul again. On those years, chaeyoung never forget the name 'myoui mina'. Chaeyoung is now in middle school. In her first day she saw mina and found out that it is the same mina she has been loving since kindergarten. Mina grow up as a beautiful girl. Chaeyoung in her whole life have never seen as someone as beautiful as mina.

 

Chaeyoung thought it was destiny. So she loved mina unconditionally. In bad or goods, Everytime. She started to stalk mina. She knows its wrong but seeing mina more is important the most.

 

She has been following her ever since. It's been four years. But mina never noticed chaeyoung. Chaeyoung then thought that, she has gone crazy to think that mina will feel the same thing for her. Cause mina is perfect. Good in studies, does ballet, elegant, has a beautiful voice, a clear future and everything.

 

Chaeyoung started to lose hope. But she never stopped following her cause seeing mina is the only way to calm herself. Seeing mina isn't a crime.

 

Its now lunch time. Mina right now is reading a book. The whole school admires their 'black swan'. Schools boys would drool over her. Specially schools 'boy' bambam.

 

Bambam came to mina and asked, "hey mina! Wanna grab lunch together? "
"No thanks bambam. I have a lot of work to do in lunch time." mina declined.

 

"Oh come on, i am just asking for one lunch date." bambam said.
"I am not interested. So please, leave." mina said politely.

 

Giving up bambam left, but before going he said, "remember mina, one day you will be mine."

 

But mina didn't care a bit and still was reading the book. Bambam left while gritting his teeth. Chaeyoung who saw the whole scene was smirking. She was happy that mina declined that baster.

 

Mina then left the room and went to the library. Mina thinks that It's a nice place to be alone. Mina also doesn't have friends. Cause in her primary school she had some but later she found out that they were using her. Mina felt lonely. She then made herself invisible. She wouldn't talk to anyone if it isn't' important .

 

Mina was eating her lunch and chaeyoung was looking at her. Chaeyoung also have her lunch which is one strawberry milk. That's it. Looking at how mina enjoying her food always made her stomach feel full.

 

'So elegant. ' chaeyoung thought looking at mina.

 

Then bell rang. Mina quickly went to her class. While chaeyoung followed her.
------------------------------------------------------------
The school is now over. Everyone is now busy with their club activities. Mina in dance club. Chaeyoung in her photography club. She is the president of the club. In her club she had a few friends. In school chaeyoung was a kind a known face because of her art. She had won some competitions too.

 

Chaeyoung had no idea about it. She was so much concentrated into mina that she didn't know what was happening in her surrounding. But she hadn't fans. But girls had a crush on her for sure. They would confess her but she would always decline.

 

Chaeyoung is right now in her clubroom. She is cleaning her photography materials. From photography club rooms window you can easily see the dance club room. Chaeyoungs eyes landed there.

 

She saw mina dancing with her heart and soul. With elegance of course. Chaeyoung took some pictures of her.

 

"Oh man, today was rough .'' said yena entering the clubroom.
" it wouldn't be if you didn't sleep in class. " said yuri entering with yena.
Yena pulled out her tounge. Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh come on, you guys started it again. Hey chaeng." said yeri who also entered right now.
" hey guys, hello president. " said chen entering the room.
"Oh hello there..... Everyone. " chaeyoung said.
"Yahh, what happened?" asked yeri.
"Nah, nothing. " chaeyoung said and averted her eyes. That was the club members and her friends.

 

After the clubroom activity. Chaeyoung went to the nearest store to Buy some snacks. There was a last pack of chips on the tiny shelf. So she was about to pick it, but suddenly another hand also touched it at the same time, making her and the other person's hand touched.

 

Chaeyoung looked at the person, It was none other than mina. Mina also looked at chaeyoung.

 

Never in her life mina has ever felt this kind of soft hands. Feeling the softness of chaeyoungs hands mina looked at chaeyoung. Mina was star struck.

 

In minas eyes chaeyoung looked handsomely beautiful. Chaeyoungs eyes were attracting her. Mina felt her cheeks were getting heated. Both of them are looking at each other's eyes. It's like the time was stopped and no one was there. Without them.

 

Soon after chaeyoung immediately removed her hand . Chaeyoung became really nervous.

 

"I-i am s-sorry , mi-mina-ssi." Chaeyoung said in nervously while looking in the ground. Inside her head she was scolding herself for stuttering.

 

" You can take the chips. Thank you ." Chaeyoung said in a breath still looking down. Then she ran away from there.

 

Mina got back to her senses. She wanted to know chaeyoungs name but chaeyoung was already gone . Mina pouted a bit because she didn't get her name.

 

Chaeyoung ran outside with a full speed and went to her house. She huffed.

 

"Wow(huff)(huff) that was(huff) close." Chaeyoung said huffing. Suddenly she felt a pain in her heart.
" this again."

 

It's been some months since she is feeling the pain. But she is ignoring it. Saying that it's nothing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's been a week since the encounter. Mina found out that chaeyoung is in her class.

 

'how can I never see someone beautiful and handsome as her' mina thought looking at chaeyoung who was doodling in her notebook. Then the teacher came.

 

In class mina and chaeyoung would sometimes take glance at each other without the other one knowing. It all started after the store encounter. The more mina sees chaeyoung, the more mina wanted to get close to her. But she was a introvert and didn't know how to start a conversation.

 

It was now lunch time again. Mina again went to library to eat. Mina was eating there peacefully thinking that no one was there. Chaeyoung who was looking at her from a bit far was still fangirling in her mind.

 

Then the bell rang. Mina was hurrying to get up from chair, but then her leg bumped with the chair . And now she was falling in the floor. Chaeyoung who saw that immediately ran towards her and saved her from falling. Mina was closing her eyes tightly thinking that she would fall into the floor but a pair of soft hands is what she felt.

 

She felt her heart was beating. She felt a spark. She slowly opened her eyes .there she saw chaeyoung. She unknowingly showed her gummy smile to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung mesmerized because of it.

 

Chaeyoung then broke the eye contact. Then she bowed to mina and ran away again. Mina again became sad. She want chaeyoung to be her friend. But then she realized she have a class so she ran to her class again.

 

Now another week passed. This week they would always encounter each other. Like chaeyoung would always appear as minas light and shinning armor. Sometimes giving mina extra pens or sharing her books. But they still didn't have any proper conversation.

 

One day mina made up her mind to ask chaeyoung to eat lunch with her. So with a lot of courage mina went to chaeyoung and asked,

 

"Uh-uhm chaeyoung would you....like to have a lunch with....me? "

 

Chaeyoung was shocked. Her love asking her for lunch. Chaeyoung immediately said yes.

 

"Yes! I mean yes I would uh ....love to mina." Chaeyoung said with a idiotic smile on her face. Mina smiled with a flushed cheeks. She found chaeyoung adorable.

 

In lunchtime both of them decide to go to the library. Both of them were in a awkward silence.

 

"So....." Chaeyoung tried to break the silence. Mina looked at her to continue.

 

"What is.....your hobby?" Chaeyoung said. But inside her head she was facepalming.

 

"Oh , it's actually reading books." Mina said.
"Why?" - chaeyoung asked curiously.
"Cause a while reading a book I can feel myself in another world. A imaginary world. A really interesting world to me. I feel like I am alone in the room while reading it. It gives me peace." Mina said.

 

Chaeyoung nodded.
"What about you chaeyoung?" Mina asked.
"Me? I like photography." Chaeyoung said.
"Why?" Now mina was curious.
"Cause I like capturing beautiful things and cherish them. To enjoy the beauty of the world. " Chaeyoung said smiling.

 

"I thought you are gonna say painting." Mina said.
"Well painting is my passion. It's not my hobby. It's what I do to live. " Chaeyoung said with a bit smile and sparkling eyes.

 

'wow she is so passionate. ' mina thought admiring chaeyoung.

 

That's how there conversation went on and on. They felt really close to each other. Like they have known each other for long. They also exchanged their phone numbers.

 

Mina found out they have the same route to their house. So both of them decided to go home together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The days went like that. Soon it turned into months. The closeness between mina and chaeyoung grew. Both of them would occasionally go to "friendly" date together. People would mistook them as couple. They would hold hand with each other and roam around seoul . Having the moment of their lives.

 

But chaeyoung didn't want them to be friends. She wanted to be more. So she decided to ask mina out. It took her a lot of courage to do so.

 

So one Saturday she called mina to meet her in the park. There wasn't that much people. Chaeyoung was in her best waer. Then mina came.

 

"Chaeyoung you look....... different today." Mina said staring at chaeyoung while squealing in her mind of how handsome she looked.

 

"You don't....... like it?" Chaeyoung asked with a bit worried.
"What?! No! You look so good ! " Mina said it out loud. Now both of them are blushing.

 

"Uhm......so the reason I called you is that " chaeyoung said and now she is
On her knees
"Myoui mina wo -would yo-you ........like to go out with me?"

 

Mina couldn't believe her eyes. She can't believe what she heard.

 

Seeing mina silent chaeyoung thought it was a no.
"I-its ok if.." chaeyoung got cut off by minas lips.

 

Yep. Mina kissed her. Chaeyoung was shocked at first but immediately kissed back. Both of their lips felt soft towards each other. Then after some minutes the broke the kiss.

 

"Chaengie ......you are the stalker , right?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung is now afraid.
"Ho-how did you.." chaeyoung said.
"I found it while reading your journal. I am sorry if I read it . I also read it how much you love me. And I wanted to say that I also feel the same. Being around with you my heart beats so fast. It gives me the feeling of love. Chaeyoung I love you . " Mina said looking at the ground.

 

Chaeyoung was now again shocked. She immediately hugged mina and kissed her forehead.

 

"I love you too minari." Chaeyoung said lovingly. It was the best moment for them.
"So are we official?" Asked chaeyoung.
Mina shyly nodded her head. Chaeyoung started to jump like a kid at a point she even pick mina up and swirl around. Mina was also very happy. Everything was perfect.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mina and chaeyoung relationship was going well the whole school knew about their relationship. They were the perfect couple.

 

Mina and chaeyoung were a really sweet couple. In lunchtime they would feed each other in library. Tell each other's secret. They will peck each other lips. Sometimes making out inside the toilet stall or in the library. Pretty much couple things. Their relationship was getting stronger.

 

In weekends minas parents sometimes would go out of the town for some work. On those times chaeyoung would stay with mina. In weekends chaeyoungs step Father won't' come back home and rather stay at bar. Chaeyoung would feel relived that her mom was safe. So it was fine.

 

"Chaeyoung. " - mina
Both of them are now in minas bed. Cuddling. Minas head was in chaeyoungs chest. Mina loved the beating sound.

 

"Hmm." chaeyoung responded.
"Which country do you want us to go?" mina asked.
"Hmmm.........it's paris. You know i love art. Paris is filled with it." said Chaeyoung.

 

"Then Let's go There together after completing studies." mina said showing her gummy smile. Chaeyoung smiled too.

 

"Lets go there after getting married. " chaeyoung said looking at mina lovingly.
"Confident, aren't we ms. Son? " mina said chuckling.
"Yes,soon to be mrs.son." chaeyoung said smiling widely.

 

This is what was happiness to them.

 

But happy days doesn't last long.
Apparently chaeyoungs step father would beat her mother occasionally. But for the past few days the beating has increased. He wasn't like that at first but then he lost his job. Then he started to ask mrs.son for money.
It was making chaeyoung really worried.

 

One night the beating got too high. Chaeyoung hurriedly came out from room. She saw her mom helplessly crying. She wanted to go to her mom. She saw blood in her knees and forehead. The step father then stopped chaeyoungs way to her mom. He locked the bedroom door with a thud, inside of it was mrs.son. he locked it . chaeyoung tried to stop him.

 

But he started to beat her too. He slapped and punched her. He then looked at chaeyoung and said.

 

"If you want to see your mother you are not going to college and you will be working, understand?! " Said the step father.

 

Chaeyoungs tears were falling. She wanted to fight back . But she thought of mrs.son first.

 

"Ok! Fine! Now let me see her." Chaeyoung said.
"Not until you complete your graduation." He said and left the house. Chaeyoung was now left alone crying.

 

No matter how hard it was for chaeyoung she never told anything to mina. After the graduation mina went to seoul university. Chaeyoung was really proud at minas success. But she couldn't go with her to university.

 

When mina asked why. Chaeyoung answered her results aren't good enough to get her into the university. Which was a lie. Mina didn't believe but chaeyoung made her believe the lie.

 

At first two years in the University michaengs relationship was fine.

 

But in 3rd yeae of university things started to change a bit by bit. Mina and chaeyoung couldn't meet each other everyday. Chaeyoung had to do work and earn money. She had several part time jobs. All of it made her tired. She wanted to rest. But couldn't. She was the only source of income in her 'family' .

 

Mina on the other hand started miss chaeyoung. She thought chaeyoung is ignoring her. So one day she went to a bar. There she was waiting for her drinks. Then suddenly she saw a girl smoking. She immediately took the cigarette and throw it.

 

"Yah! What you doing?" Mina said angrily.
"Smoking." Said the girl.
"Don't you know it's not good for health?!" Mina said.

 

The girl then smiled at her sadly. Then mumbled "just like her."

 

Mina didn't understand.

 

"What did you say?" Said mina.
"Oh nothing. By the way my name is yoo jeongyeon." Said the girl.
"Oh.....I am myoui mina." Said mina.

 

That's how jeongyeon and mina meet. Mina made some new friends too. It was sana and her girlfriend Dahyun. Jeongyeon was on the medical department. Wherein sana , dahyun and her were in business administration. Mina even took them to chaeyoung to introduce to them.

 

They would hang out sometime together in the cafe without chaeyoung. It would be mina , sana, jeongyeon and Dahyun.

 

Days passed, the farness between mina and chaeyoung was increasing. Mina satrted to spend time with jeongyeon. Both of them started to fell for each other. Chaeyoung was still thinking that mina only loves her and no one.

 

Chaeyoungs heart pain was increasing. She didn't know what to do. But she again ignored it.

 

In case of mina and jeongyeon , they are now already in love with each other. That's what they are thinking. They even started secretly dating. Mina felt guilty to do it to chaeyoung.

 

Mina decided to tell chaeyoung everything.

 

"Chae-chaeyoung." mina called her. They are now in minas house. It was weekend.
"Yes, baby?" chaeyoung said.
Mina then started to sob. She was crying.
"Wh-whats wrong?" chaeyoung asked worriedly.
"I - i am sorry. " mina said.
Chaeyoung now wasn't feeling good at all. So she asked again,
"Hu-huh?! What are you talking about?"
Mina then explained everything to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung listened everything.

 

Then after a long silence,
"Mina do you love her more than me?" chaeyoung asked looking at ground her eyes were in tears.

 

Mina sighed. She also have a tears in her eyes.

 

"I - i am con-confused." mina said.
"If that's the case then, " chaeyoung wiped her tears and then looked at mina with a burning eyes of ambition.
"I am not giving up on you, mina. I will not give up on us." chaeyoung said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaeyoung put her heart and soul to make mina believed that she loves chaeyoung more than jeongyeon. Mina then came to a decision.

 

Mina decided of backing away from the feeling she was having for jeongyeon. She was now about to leave the house to break everything with jeongyeon.

 

But her parents stopped her.

 

" Mina we need to talk." Mr. Myoui said seriously.

 

Right now they are sitting on the living room.

 

Mr. Myoui heaved a sigh. He then looked at mina with sad eyes.

 

"I am sorry mina, but we have decided to engage you with someone. " - mr.myoui.

 

Mina was shocked. She was on verge of crying.

 

"Wh-what? Papa..." mina got cut off by mrs. Myoui.

 

"Mina let us explain, pls." - mrs.myoui said pleading.

 

Flashback(timeline: The low key love we had):

 

A few years ago:

 

Mina is now in highschool 2nd year.The myoui business is not doing well for the past few months. Their son who was the Chairman of the myoui hospitals was secretly taking the money of investors from hospital.

 

Some investors filled a case Against him saying that, he was using all of the money in gambling. The investigation went on and it was truth.

 

Myouis reputation was now in danger. So mr. Myoui asked the investors what it will take them to stop. They answered that the myouis have go to give them the money back. But myouis bank balance wasn't good too. Everything is now on the verge of ending.


At that time another companies ceo mr. Bhuwakul came and gave a proposal to mr.myoui. That he will give the money but if mr.myoui wouldn't be able to pay the money back then he has to marry off his daughter to his son bambam.

Mr. Myoui had no choice. So he said yes. Mr. Myoui knew his daughter hates bambam.

So, a Few months later mr. Myoui made a plan to have a deal with mr. Yoo. The deal was that mr. Yoo will pay the money and mr.myoui will marry off his daughter with mr. Yoos daughter.

Mr. Yoo at first was Against it. But then he thought about that again. He thought maybe mina could change jeongyeon for better. So he said yes.

When he told the agreement to jeongyeon, jeongyeon got sooo mad. She was still in relationship with nayeon at that time.

"What?! WHAT THE HELL? I AM NOT A THING DAD." jeongyeon screamed. Mr. And mrs. Myoui was there too.

Mr. And mrs. Myoui had no choice they started to beg jeongyeon.
"Ms. Yoo pls save my daughter. You are our last hope. I beg you pls. " mr. Myoui said bowing.

"Pls save her or her life will be ruined " said mrs. Myoui. She was bowing and crying.

Jeongyeon felt bad. The parents were only trying to save their daughter.

"I-i will think about that." jeongyeon said.

That was the reason why jeongyeon looked bother before her graduation. Nayeon was going back and everything looked hard for her. Which lead her to break up. But then she realised her fault.

Mina knew nothing about these. Jeongyeon didn't knew mina at that time. Jeongyeon then said yes to the agreement. She said that she wasn't ready to get married so postponed the marriage after the complete of University.

End of flashback.

Mina is now crying her eyes out. She found out that, that was the main reason why her brother left the family.

At that night mina couldn't sleep a bit. She realized her family needs her. But she needs chaeyoung. It was a hard decision for mina.

Mina decided to sacrifice her happiness.

To:
My cub:
Chaeyoung can we meet?

 

From:
My cub:

 

Yeah sure, Let's meet at the park babe. I love you.

 

Unknowing to mina chaeyoung was crying at that time. Why? Cause she found out about her heart disease. She had a fear of leaving the World.

 

Both of them went to the park to meet each other. The same park where they became official.

 

Mina looked tired. Her eyes was puffy. Mina then looked at chaeyoung.

 

"Chaeyoung Let's break up. " said mina.

 

"Mi-mina why?" chaeyoung asked her heart is now hurting.

 

"I Don't love you anymore. Goodbye. " mina said and left. Chaeyoung was hurting like crazy.

 

Thats how they end. Both of them didn't had any sleep. Both cried their heart out.

 

But chaeyoung was hurting more. How is she supposed to forget mina?

 

When

 

Her love for mina is undying.

 

Authors note:

 

Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!! Surrppppprrrrriiiisssseeeeeee!!!!!!

 

No my test isn't over.

 

But i love you guys. So yeah. Here's an update.