Chapter 46

The move on process

Somi is now miserable. She didn't drink. She didn't have a good sleep. She has to wake up early. After chaeyoungs rejection she did felt sad. Hell it hurted a lot. But life doesn't stop like that. It goes on , no matter what. So she decided to work hard. So that the kids can enjoy three times meals a day.

It was now afternoon. She was cleaning the house. At that time someone knocked on the door. She went to see who it was. She opened it and saw two men in suits.
"Yes?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"Are you ms.somi?" Asked one of them.

"Yes, I am."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Namojichaetzu are now inside the jet. Jihyo was smiling ear to ear. She felt so good. After last night she became more cheerful and happy.

Others were happy to see the change in jihyo. But chaeyoung was kinda worried. Momo went to her .

"Hey chaeng , why so sad?" Momo asked.
"You know that somi live with those kids right? So now that we are going to somewhere else that means that the kids have to starve again. " Chaeyoung said looking worried. others became worried too except jihyo, who was still smiling.

"Yah, why are you smiling?" Nayeon asked a bit mad.
"Cause I have already thought about it and took my actions." Jihyo said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked.
"I called namjoon yesterday and discussed with him about the matter. He said that we can open an orphanage there. Somi will be the one to take care of it. The kids can live in the orphanage. Some of  my grandpa's employee live in Canada and they can help. An amount of money from the company can be donated there. Also we can ask the local charities and the other businessman's to donate on it too. So don't worry, those employees might be there by now." Jihyo said smiling sweetly.

Others felt proud of jihyo.
"Now that's my sister!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and smiled.
"Unnie my respect for you grew more. I am proud to call you my sister. " Tzuyu said with a bit smile.
"Jihyo yah you are the best!!" Nayeon exclaimed and give her a tight hug.
"I am happy to be your daughter and friend at the same time jihyo-yah." Momo said with a proud smile.

Jihyo felt loved and respected after a lot of years. Clearly it felt like bad days are over and new days are coming.

A new bright sunny day...........

----------------------------------------------------------------

Minas pov:

It's been 2 days since I said yes to the marriage proposal. After hearing my decision immediately called me and told me to meet her in the coffee shop.

The same coffee shop where chaeyoung used to work. Speaking of chaeyoung, I miss her. I still love her. I will always love her. She has a special place in my heart. No one else can take it. I mean it. NO ONE.

But does chaeyoung still love me? She maybe tell me that her love for me is undying but what if her and that somi girl is already in a relationship. We can't say anything. They could be in long distance relationship. It's an era of social media. Sigh. Beside my family needs me. I did have a dream back then. But , after hearing my family's status I thought of giving up on it.

I am waiting for jeongyeon right now. She said she will be here. Then we will talk. I saw outside and saw a Mercedes Benz being parked. It must be jeongyeons.

"Sorry for keeping you in wait. " Jeongyeon said with an apologetic voice.
"No, it's fine." I said and smiled at her assuring that it's ok.
Jeongyeon then sat on the opposite side facing me. We both ordered.

Then the atmosphere became a bit heavy. Jeongyeon took a big breath. She looked at me. Her eyes looked like she was in pain. A pain that she can't say about it to anyone. A pain that I have been going through same as her.

"I wanted to talk about our marriage..." Jeongyeon said seriously.
"Yes? What about it? " I asked.

"A-are y-you sure about it?" Jeongyeon asked with hesitant. A part of me wanted to scream a big fat "NO" but it's too late.

"Yes. I am s-sure about it." I said looking down.
"Bu-but I thought you weren't r-ready." Jeongyeon said.
"But I am ready now. Jeongyeon you aren't backing out right?" I said coldly.
"Ye- I mean no. " Jeongyeon said looking sad. I don’t' know whats gotten into her.

"We-uh...need to start the preparations for the marriage. " jeongyeon said. I nodded.

"Then we will....s-start it from tomorrow. I have to go now. I am sorry. " jeongyeon said still looking sad. But isn’t she supposed to be happy? Cause we are finally getting married.

Why do i feel like jeongyeon and i are on the same boat.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to russia!!! It's so cold here!!" nayeon said looking at the camera.

"Well it’s totally your fault for wearing too much thin clothes. " jihyo said rolling her eyes.

"Not to mention she even took a lot of time to get ready." momo said while drinking her wine. Chaeyoung was continuously drinking water. It was a little walk but she was hella tired. Chaeyoungs stamina was decreasing day by day. She was becoming weak
. But still she lied to others that she is fine.

They were inside a bar again. It is said that, it’s fun to drink when It's too cold. There was a stage inside the bar. A women came to the stage, she is a singer there.  She looked asian.

Tzuyu's eyes were fixed to the women. Thinking if she is asian or not.

"Well we are lucky that this russian bar allows us to film here. Its a good place, right tzuyu?" chaeyoung said. But tzuyu didn’t answer. She was still looking at the woman who was on the stage. Chaeyoung then nudged her then she came back to reality.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked totally confused
"Where were you looking at? " Chaeyoung asked teasingly. Chaeyoung also looked on the stage. Now she has a teasing grin on the face. Thinking of getting a revenge from tzuyu of what she had done to chaeyoung in Canada.

"Oohh~~now I know why." Chaeyoung said teasingly. Tzuyu was feeling embarrassed. Everything was getting recorded. The women in the stage then started to sing.


Tzuyu was mesmerized at her voice. She was looking at her without blinking. The laters voice really caught her attention. She was hearing and enjoying it. The singer looked so passionate while singing. Just like how chaeyoung is passionate about her arts.

It was no doubt to to tzuyu that the women in front of her was the definition of an true artist. Of course she has seen chaeyoungs painting and chaeyoung is an artist. But in case of singing that woman is a much more than a singer.

'why a talented person like her is singing here?' tzuyu thought.

Soon the performance came to an end . everyone clapped for the singer. Tzuyu was still looking at her. The others were busy talking with the camera. Jihyo who noticed it fakely coughed. Tzuyu then looked at jihyo frowning.

"Looks like you are in love." Jihyo said teasingly. "I also thought the same thing unnie." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. She then looked front and then frowned again. She saw that a guy who looked like on his 40-50s went to the singer and was trying to force her to go with him. Tzuyu immediately stood up without a second thought. 

She went near them and asked coldly looking at the guy, "is there any problem?"

"Well, no. Go back from where you came from." That guy said while forcefully dragging the singer but tzuyu caught the singers other wrist. She looked at the singer who looked helpless. Tzuyu then looked at the men and said, "who are you to take her with you?"

"Whoever I am it's not your business. Now back off!" Said the guy. Tzuyu became mad.

"Leave her alone or else....." Tzuyu said coldly giving him a death stare. The guy felt a shiver.
"O-or else what?" Said the guy. Tzuyu was about to throw a punch but the manager of the club came.

"What's happening here? " Asked the manager. Tzuyu and that girl explained everything. The manager understood and took action against the guy. He banned the guy from club for good. That singer then heaved a sigh. She looked at tzuyu and said, "thank you for saving me earlier."
"No need to thank. Beside what he was doing was wrong. " Tzuyu said.
"By the way I am elkie, elkie Chong." Said the girl and gave her hand in front of tzuyu for a handshake.
"I am tzuyu, Chou tzuyu." Tzuyu said and took her hands and smiled.

They let go off their hands.

"Would you like to meet my friends?" Tzuyu said.
"Yeah sure. " Elkie replied.

After getting to know everyone they found out that elkie is from Hong Kong. She came here a few years ago. Now she is a singer here in the bar.  All of then talked and talked about their life's and all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyuns pov:

I am now inside the hospital, in a private room. My dad's condition is still getting worse. Last month we had to admit him immediately. Today the doctor gave us a bad news. He said that my dad is on his last days. I cried, I cried a lot. But not infront of my family. I have a little brother to look after. My taught me to be strong. I will be strong for him .

I am now sitting beside his bed holding his hand. He looked at me and smiled. God knows how many days I would be lucky enough to see his smile.

"Dahyun-ah , my daughter, appa is proud of you......................The women that you have become today makes me realize that you grew up well. " He said and gave me another smile.

"Appa today whoever I am is because of you and eomma. Both of you took care of me and myung-soo well. " I said.

"Dahyun answer me honestly. Is there anything bothering you?" He asked with a bit concerned.

"Appa........sigh I am confused about my feelings." I said.

"Why what happened?"he asked again.

I then explained him everything, about Momo, our relationship, the break up , everything. He listened carefully.

"Hmmm.......did you ask for her explanation?" He asked. I looked down and shooked my head.

"You know you should have ask for it. What if that guy is not what you are thinking?  sometimes we see things that aren't real. But our eyes tell us to believe it. " He said. I  understood.
"You should've let her explain.......sigh.........about your feelings, go and ask your heart about it. What your heart says will be the answer of your questions." He said. Then he smiled at me.

"I hope you will make the right decision dahyun-ah." He said with a eyes full of trust and hope. 

I have made my decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now lunch time at the office where sana worked. She went outside and to have lunch.

She was going out but then she saw Dahyun waiting for her. She flashed a genuine smile towards her. Dahyun smiled a bit. It was a sad smile. Sana went near her.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here...." Sana said.
"We-we need to talk sana." Dahyun said looking down. Sana knew something was wrong. Dahyun looked sad.

"Yes?" Sana asked.
"Let's go to a nice place and have lunch." Dahyun said. Sana nodded, still wondering what Dahyun will say to her.

They went to the nearest restaurant. Both of them ordered. The lunch was pretty silent. Other times there lunch would be feeding each other and talking. But this one was way more silent. After the lunch was over . Both of them are still inside the restaurant.
Sana broke the silence and said, " so you wanted talk about something ?" Dahyun nodded.
 

"Sana........let's break up."