Chapter 54

The move on process

The next day:

Mina and Chaeyoung were having the time of their lives. Staying together, mina taking care of Chaeyoung and of course flirting and romance between them was really natural thing.

mina stayed with chaeyoung last night again. So chaeyoung woke up with mina by her side. Thinking about mina chaeyoung would always think that how nice it would be to have mina by her side forever.

It was now evening. It was time for chaeyoungs medicine.

"Chaeyoung come on have this medicine." -mina
"Ughh, noooooo."- chaeyoung whined.
" chaeyoung drink this so that we can go home fast."- mina.
"Hmm....i will drink it on one condition. You have to kiss me after i drink it." - chaeyoung said and smirked.
"You are unbelievable, ok fine i will kiss you. Now have this." - mina
"Yessss!!"- chaeyoung

Mina was giving chaeyoung her medicines while sitting on the bed facing chaeyoung. After having her medicine chaeyoung was staring st mina while mina was keeping the glass on the table and went Where she Was sitting before.
" now kiss me."- chaeyoung.
Mina then slowly went near chaeyoung and gave a small peck. But chaeyoung being naughty pulled mina more closer by holding minas face and kissed deeper. They were making out.

Outside of the room tzuyu was standing. Tzuyu didn’t wanted to disturb them. She saw them kissing and stopped outside. Then someone unexpected came. It was sana.

Sana comes here to visit chaeyoung often. It was fair enough to say that sana became closer to nayeon, momo and jihyo. They had a lot of similarities. They even went to shopping together.

Sana saw tzuyu standing outside but thought that, 'maybe she is going somewhere. '

As sana was about to open the door of Chaeyoungs room tzuyu immediately held sanas hand. Sana felt like her heart was about to come out. Its been long since tzuyu has hold her hands. It was giving her all the good feelings that she felt all the good feelings inside her heart. She felt completed.

"W-why did you stop me?"- sana.
" m-mina unnie and chaeyoung are having a good time. We s-should wait a bit." tzuyu said. Sana understand and nodded. She then stood beside tzuyu.

It was an awkward silence between them. So tzuyu decided to break it.
"Uhm..... So how are you doing?"- tzuyu.
" me? "- sana asked surprised cause she never thought tzuyu would start a conversation with her. Tzuyu nodded.
" i......i am doing fine....... What about you?"- sana.
"I-i am doing good too."- tzuyu
Then again a long silence. Tzuyu again broke it.
" you are lucky t-to have someone as dahyun. I be-bet you are happy with her."- tzuyu said looking sad. She is missing sana alot.

"We broke up"- sana said. Tzuyu is now shocked but happy at the same time. But still she was confused about why did they broke up. 'They loved each other, right?' tzuyu thought.

" we broke up cause we realised that we both love someone else. " sana said while looking at tzuyu with both sadness and longing eyes. Its like she needs tzuyu in her life but tzuyu isn’t understanding. Tzuyu had a confused look in her eyes,  she trying to figure out what sana was trying to say through her eyes. She felt like sana still loves her. But she doesn’t want to have a false signal.

"I am sorry. " tzuyu said.
"No its fine. " sana said.
Suddenly the room of the door opened revealing mina. Mina was surprised to see the both of them out of the room standing together.
"Why are you guys standing here?" - mina. Sana and tzuyu looked at mina. Sana smirked and said, 
"Cause we don’t wanted to ruin your moment with the cub." sana said.  Mina is now a blushing mess.

Both sana, tzuyu with mina entered Chaeyoungs room. They both said hi to chaeyoung. Sana and chaeyoung were talking. Meanwhile tzuyu was silently staring at sana. Sana also sometimes would look at tzuyu,  at that time tzuyu would avert her eyes from sana. One by one all of the whole group came.  Nayeon and jeongyeon, then momo and dahyun, lastly jihyo.

All of them were talking and laughing. Mina then saw that one of Chaeyoungs medicine has come to an end. So she said that she is going to buy it.

"Mina unnie you stay, i will go and buy it." tzuyu said.
"Are you sure tzuyu?" mina said.
"Yes. "- tzuyu.
" ok then. Sorry for bothering you."- mina.
"No its fine. Chaengs my best-friend. " tzuyu said then she smiled and left the room.

After tzuyu left the room, the whole room fell in to silence. They were all now looking at sana.
"What?" sana asked innocently.
"So.... When are you going to propose to her?" mina asked raising her eyebrows.
"What?" sana asked surprised.
"You know what we are talking about, we can easily see that you love tzu. " chaeyoung said .
"B-but what if she do-doesn't love me anymore? " sana asked with a sad tone.
"How are you so sure about it?"- nayeon asked.
" i- i was the one who left her and.........."
"And what? Sana unnie if you don’t try then you would never know. " chaeyoung said.
"Chaeyoung is right sana unnie. You should at least try." jihyo said.
"I agree. Even we all agree." momo said.
'They are right, i should at least try.' sana thought.
"Ok, i will try." sana said.
"Good." chaeyoung said while others smiled at sana.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and tzuyu are now sitting on a cafe. Sana messaged tzuyu to meet with her. Tzuyu was confused but  decided to come. They were sitting in a silence and already gave their orders.

"So?" tzuyu asked
"Hmm?"- sana.
" there must be a reason why you called me."- tzuyu.
"Ye-yeah."- sana.
" say it, why are you hesitant?  Is it somethings private?"- tzuyu.
"Ac-actually,  i wanted to talk about us. " - sana.
"Us? What us? " tzuyu asked frowning.
"Us, our relationship, you and me."- sana.
" w-why you want to talk about it?"- tzuyu.
"Tzuyu i want to say something to you. " sana said. Then she took a long breath.
"I-i love you, tzuyu. I want us to be together. I never stopped loving you tzuyu. i know that i left you, but it was nothing. I was hurt too tzuyu, i may not show it  but i was hurt. It still hurts me when i see you with someone else. I-i have caused you so much pain. After leaving you i started to feel incomplete. I thought it was nothing but later on i realized that you are the missing piece of my life.  Dahyun is just an attraction tzuyu, you are the one that i love. Yes, i loved dahyun but dahyun and my love is like a rose. Rose that looks really beautiful and smells really good, but that rose doesn’t last long. Tzuyu my love for you is like a universe, just like how universe is growing every second, my love for you is also growing every second. I know that you hate me now, but pls at least give me one last chance." sana said tearing up. Her tears are now falling. Tzuyu felt bad.

But does tzuyu want to start a new relationship with sana, tzuyu doesn’t know. Yes, tzuyu still loves sana. She loves sana a lot. She want to accept sana. But what if sana leave her again? Tzuyu will be broke again. Tzuyu still remember how messed up she was when sana left her. Those days were really hard for her.

"Sana i-i don’t know if i want to give us another chance..... " tzuyu said. Sanas is now crying more. Tzuyu was feeling hurt inside too.

"I- i am sorry.... " tzuyu said then she stood up and started to walk away. Tzuyu was about to go outside but

"CHOU TZUYU!!!! " it was sana. Tzuyu looked back. She saw sana wiping her tears aggressively . Sana then looked at tzuyu determined,

"I was the one who broke your heart, now i will be the one who fix it. I don’t' care about anything anymore. I will prove to you that i love you and only you. I will do EVERYTHING to make you mine tzuyu. I love you. " sana said with a loving eyes.

"D-do whatever you like." tzuyu said, she was flustered. Her heart was beating really fast. Tzuyu secretly smiled while holding her heart.

"Calm down you ....." tzuyu said softly while smiling.

And that is how sana started to do all the crazy things to make tzuyu hers. Everyday sana would go to the cafe where tzuyu do her part time job. She would be there for hours staring at tzuyu. Sometimes tzuyu would take secret glance at her too and smile secretly thinking that sana still loves her. Sana would occasionally give her chocolates, gifts, plushies, flowers and etc. It would always make tzuyu fall for sana more.

Whenever sana would be on cafe all the male workers would stare at her. This is the only thing tzuyu hated about sana being here. She would think that, 'i will burn their eyes!!!!'
But would gave them a fake smile. Then the guys would always talk that,  "hey that cutie came today again." said a guy worker.
"Yea i know. I am sure she likes someone from here." said another worker.
"Who could it be? " said the first one.
"I don’t know but it would be great if she becomes mine." said the second guy. Tzuyu who heard that made a thud sound and glared at those guys. Those guys were so scared that they immediately started to do their jobs. Tzuyu shook her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As days goes by,Chaeyoung got discharged from the hospital. Christmas was getting closure. on  jihyos idea they threw a welcome party for chaeyoung. Jihyo was outside of a mall, already done shopping.

Then she saw a familiar figure, that was none other than kang daniel. He was with another girl, walking while linking hands with each other. But what jihyo find weird is that, Jihyo didn’t feel anything. [A/N: i am sorry danhyo shippers.]

She was surprised. What does that supposed to mean. She didn’t feel jealous, in fact she felt happy for daniel. She was now inside her car. As jihyo was frowning and thinking about all of these, she then suddenly realised. At the realization her eyes grew big

"I have moved on?!! " jihyo screamed. Then she smiled widely. She couldn’t wait to tell it to others.

She felt happy, relived. At last she deserves to be happy and not to grief for a love that didn’t last for long. After all love is just a part of life, love is the feeling that gives you hope that the world is beautiful when someone is by your side. But love isn't life. Cause if love was life then jihyo's own life should have been stopped where her love came to an end.

Reaching to the apartment jihyo smilingly went inside. Her smile was bigger. Others looked at her and smiled. Chaeyoung wasn't there . She would come in the evening. Christmas is like a week away. Jihyo was learning how to handle the company. Namjoon is her teacher. At first it was hard but jihyo is a smart woman and she knows what she is doing. So everything started to get easier.

After all the decorations they all waited for michaeng to come. Mina knew about the surprise party. So when mina and chaeyoung entered the apartment it was dark. Then the light and all of them screamed,

"SURPRISE!!!!" Chaeyoung was shocked in a good way. She looked at everyone and saw they were smiling at her.
"I-is thi-this for-" chaeyoung got cut off by jihyo ,"yes chaeyoung. It's for you, our second Maknae . " Chaeyoung smiled widely. Words couldn't explain how happy she was.

They all celebrated the night drinking and dancing. Jihyo told them about her moving on from Daniel and how happy she was. Everyone was adoring jihyo, seeing jihyo smiled make them relief that everyone is happy.

After a while nayeon, Momo, jihyo , sana got drunk. Chaeyoung and mina didn't drink. They were enjoying the company of each other and Friends. Mrs. Son was their too of course. She then told all of them to go home. She said she was going to take care of jihyo. 2yeon and dahmo left together cause their girlfriends live together. Mina and chaeyoung made tzuyu to take care of Sana. Having no other choice tzuyu agreed.

Tzuyu took sana to her apartment carrying up her in a bridal style. Tzuyu felt good to be this close to sana. She went inside the apartment with the password that mina gave her. She took sana in her room.

"Tzuyu.....my chewy......my alien.......my love......" Sana kept on mumbling those things. Hearing these would always make tzuyu feel butterflies inside her stomach. She would blush and smile at sana's cuteness.

She then slowly kept sana on the bed . She was about to go . When she was about to walk , a hand hold her hand. She looked back and saw sana sitting. Sana was pouting, her eyes were half closed. Sana pulled tzuyu and made her sit on the bed.

"Do you need anything?" Tzuyu asked.
Sana giggled and nodded very loudly.
"Why.....are you ssoooooooooo ffaarrrrrr.... chewy?!!!" Sana said. Then she pulled tzuyu close to her face by pulling her collar. She giggled again.

"Peerrrffeecctt." Sana said.
Both of them now can feel each other's breath . The tension between them is increasing. Both of their eyes travel down to their lips and eyes. Then sana did what she wanted to do. She kissed tzuyu. She started to move her lips. Tzuyu at first was taken a back but then respond to the kiss. Their kiss was really intimating. Love , lust , longing everything was poured inside the kiss. But then sana fell asleep on the middle of the kiss.

Tzuyu smiled at sana's cuteness. She loves sana a lot. That's for sure. After lying sana on the bed ,tzuyu whispered to sana's ear ,

"I love you baby. "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Then Christmas came. All of them were having a Christmas party. It was fun. Jihyo gave tzuyu and chaeyoung a special gift inside a envelope. Chaetzu were confused at first. But when they opened it their eyes grew wide . It was an admission form of Seoul university. Chaetzu looked at jihyo hesitant.

"Unnie... You know that we don't have enough money to support our education...." Chaeyoung started but got cut off.
"No chaeyoung, tzuyu don't say anything like you can't take it or can't do it. I will be the one to sponsor it . I am your unnie right? I know both of you have a goal. I want you to pursue it." Jihyo said with a motherly smile. Chaeyoung and tzuyu smiled at jihyo. They then gave jihyo a hug. Others looked at them with eyes of adoration. 

"What are you guys waiting for? You guys come here too!!" Jihyo said to others. All of them went to jihyo and they did a group hug together.

"Wait........ whens the entrance exam?" Tzuyu asked frowning. Jihyo then gave chaetzu an apologotic smile and said,

"It's.......right after the new year." Jihyo said.
" what?! Oh my god!! Chaeyoung we don't have much time , . We need to start preparing tomorrow. " Tzuyu said . chaeyoung was still in shock but managed to nod. They sure have a lot of things to do.
 

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's been now 15 days since they got accepted to the Seoul university, tzuyu was in second year while chaeyoung was in first year. Tzuyu started from where she left.

It was a normal day. Tzuyu still hasn't accepted sana's proposal. Tzuyu just wanted to test sana's paitens . Cause love is also about waiting and patience. Then tzuyu saw two familiar person entering the cafe with a bunch of bodyguards . Sana was there too. Still same looking at tzuyu like creep but tzuyu doesn't mind as long as it's sana.

When tzuyu clearly saw those two familiar figure ,tzuyu was about to break in tears. It's been years since she last time saw them . Tears were forming in her eyes. Those two familiar figures were looking at tzuyu with guilt. It was none other than mr.and Mrs. Chou . They were looking at tzuyu. They actually came here for tzuyu.

Tzuyu went near them ,

"M-may I take your orders pl-please?" Tzuyu said holding her tears.
"Tzuyu my daughter....." Mr. Chou said. Tzuyu looked at her father. He looked so guilty like he has done a really big crime.
"Pls ....sit with us.....my daughter." Mr chou said. Mrs. Chou was already in tears and wiping her tears. Sana was looking at the whole scenc and was confused thinking about who are those two people.

Tzuyu then sit with her parents. She was   looking down.

"Tzuyu ....my princess....pls come home. I am sorry of what I did..... I (sigh) I  couldn't be a good father. Back then I became so selfish that I only looked for my own good.........papa is sorry tzuyu. Would you forgive your papa, tzuyu? I know I have done really rude things but pls ......pls don't hate me...... tzuyu I love you my daughter........pls come back to mama and papa....I accept you for who you are tzuyu.....I don't want to lose you anymore." Mr. Chou said. His eyes were now in tears.
 

Tzuyu was also in tears. In her whole life this was the first time she saw her father cry. No matter what her father did to her she never hated him. She was just mad at him .
"Papa, mama I love you guys .....I never hated you guys. I - I was just mad.....pls don't cry like this....I feel like a bad daughter." Tzuyu said while she was wiping both her parents tears. Her parents were now smiling.

"Tzuyu so you coming home?" - mrs.chou.
"Ac-actually, I started to study here again..." - tzuyu.
"Oh .....but we can transfer you."- Mr .Chou.
"Uhh....." Now tzuyu was in hesitant.
"Hon I think tzuyu is in love." Mrs.chou said smiling.
"Really? Who's the lucky girl?" - mr.chou asked teasingly. Tzuyu is now blushing.

"Wait let me guess, is she blond and sitting right beside window?" - mrs.chou.
"H-how did you know?" - tzuyu asked with a big eyes.
"I can say that easily cause she has been looking here for a while. " - mrs.chou.
"Nice choice tzuyu. We chou's sure have a good taste in women. " Tzuyu's dad said and then took a glance at his wife who then hit him in the arm softly. Tzuyu smiled at their cuteness.

Tzuyu then looked back at sana. But her eyes frowned. She saw a guy trying to flirt with sana. Sana looked uncomfortable. Tzuyu is now getting mad.
"Tzuyu go get your woman." Mr.chou said. Tzuyu nodded. She then went near sana .
"What's happening here?" Tzuyu asked in a stern voice. Sana stood up from her seat. Tzuyu was right beside her. Sana looked at tzuyu with a smile. Her love has arrived. Tzuyu winked at sana.

"Well I was trying to get the number of this pretty lady." Said the guy.
"Sorry but this woman is taken " -tzuyu
"I don't believe you."- said the guy.
Tzuyu then pull  sana's by her waist and kissed her infront of everyone. It was kiss filled with love and passion. Tzuyu then broke the kiss . She looked at sana and said,
"I love you , will you be my girlfriend again?" - tzuyu
"I love you too tzuyu. yes, I will be your girlfriend." Sana said smiling.

It was a happy moment for the couple. But then they heard the guy saying something,

"Ok guys mission accomplished. Better give me my money." Said the guy on his phone. Sana and tzuyu looked at him weirdly.
"Oh sorry to not to introduce myself. I am sehun. I was asked by taehyung to act as a flirty guy so that you can make a move. He said he would pay me. "  Said the guy named sehun smiling.

"Tae did this?" -tzuyu said.
"Actually not only him but also someone named kyulkyung too. " -sehun. Tzuyu is now shocked.

Then tzuyus phone rang and she saw kyulkyungs number. She picked up,
"Hello jie jie, did you and oppa plan this?" Tzuyu asked.
"Aww didn't you like our plan? I mean you guys are together now . " Kyulkyung said.
"Yah tzuyu I was expecting a thank you too." Taehyung said on the phone.
"Ok fine..... thanks guys." Tzuyu said.
"Oh by the way, your friends are here too and all of us recorded your kiss. I am going to play it your wedding." Kyulkyung said.
"Wait count me in." Jihyo said who was with kyulkyung. Tzuyu could hear others giggles too. Tzuyu shooked her head but then smiled .

"We are going to cut the phone. Have fun with sana and congratulations!!!" Kyulkyung said and cut the phone. Sehun also left after congratulating them.

Tzuyu then introduced sana to her parents. It was one of the best day of Sana and tzuyu's life. They felt their days of happiness have began. They were enjoying every moment of the day.

------------------------The end------------------